Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed (2299 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by FriendNG: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Longest in-land flyover in West Africa which is the 2KM Sabon Gari flyover Kano, that was inherited at 25% by the administration of His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR is now completed & ready for commissioning by President Muhammad Buhari

Salihu Tanko Yakasai

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by daveP(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Longest this and that everyday Naim we still dey celebrate?

This is a necessity for the masses and should stop being used to win over peeps for cheap gains.

1 Like

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by FriendNG: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
It is set for commissioning later this month.
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by Blue3k(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Interesting do you have a picture what the kano street grid looks like. Its like these glyovers and highways cut directly into city itself.
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by Mace0lane: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
daveP:

This is a necessity for the masses and should stop being used to win over peeps for cheap gains.
What exactly are your Igbo governors building or commissioning to win you people over in the East beside hate. Many foolish PDP Igbo we’re celebrating one senseless mills road Ugwuanyi constructed that was washed of with rain to be reconstructed by tax payers money yet you do not want other to celebrate a bridge like this. OP no let hate finish your household for nothing.

Imagine celebrating a colossal failure such as Umahi Ugwuanyi n co. who commissioned rusty tap water on front page, yet you Igbos hail him as the next cool thing after Jesus. What is wrong with you b failures you chose to rule over your souls ?!

5 Likes

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by abduljabbar4(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
FriendNG:
fk001 Abduljabbar4
I think we need to seize kano from you people.
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by abduljabbar4(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
daveP:

Show us the projects your state is doing. If you think it is that easy

4 Likes

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by FriendNG: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I think we need to seize kano from you people.

we no go gree grin tongue. LIE LIE
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by fk001(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kano!!

I am envy of you guys smiley

Your Governors are really trying.
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by abduljabbar4(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
FriendNG:

we no go gree grin tongue. Check the other thread I mentioned u.

https://www.nairaland.com/4904121/kano-kofar-ruwa-underpass-completed

Alright sir. but keep in mind that we cant let you have all these in yiur state alone. sharing is caring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by FriendNG: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Blue3k:
Interesting do you have a picture what the kano street grid looks like. Its like these glyovers and highways cut directly into city itself.

No clear pictures actually. Maybe Mr. Furrr can help you snap one.

There are about 12 interchanges currently and about 5 are in the city centre.

You can manage the pics below.

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by ikennamadu1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bridge weh them never begin use... e done begin crack... I know that bridge shaaa... beside the bridge you go enter Kofar ruwa
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by FriendNG: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikennamadu1:
Bridge weh them never begin use... e done begin crack... I know that bridge shaaa... beside the bridge you go enter Kofar ruwa

I believe this is the bridge you referring to (https://www.nairaland.com/4904121/kano-kofar-ruwa-underpass-completed) and not this 1.

And even the crack kofar ruwa, the fault has been dealt with and u can check the link and see.
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by Lipscomb(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Which kind life you live bro .which state are you from ?there is no need in asking .I know you're from one of pototor state in south eat.
daveP:

1 Like

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by daveP(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mace0lane:

What exactly are your Igbo governors building or commissioning to win you people over in the East beside hate. Many foolish PDP Igbo we’re celebrating one senseless mills road Ugwuanyi constructed that was washed of with rain to be reconstructed by tax payers money yet you do not want other to celebrate a bridge like this. OP no let hate finish your household for nothing.

Imagine celebrating a colossal failure such as Umahi Ugwuanyi n co. who commissioned rusty tap water on front page, yet you Igbos hail him as the next cool thing after Jesus. What is wrong with you b failures you chose to rule over your souls ?!
nairaland ooooo

grin grin grin

I'm not igbo man. so I can't talk in peace again? grin

How worse could this get.

I'm simply a Nigerian concerned with that fact that politicians overhyped what they do when infact it's just something the masses needs. It's a right, not a privilege like most of them make it to be.

Chai. which way naija o.

grin

1 Like

Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by GeneralOjukwu: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Too skinny for me...

I struggle to drive on the other one angry

I don't know if it's actually 2km but it would really help with the congestion at Sabon Gari area wink
Re: Longest In-land Flyover In West Africa Is Ready As Lighting System Fixed by rapid101(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dis doesn't change d fact
Gandollar is a thief

(1) (Reply)

First Flight Lands In Bayelsa International Airport Today. Video / More Pictures From The Lagos-ibadan Railway Inspection With Seyi Makinde / Pdp Just shot Themselve On The Leg For Defending Wike's Brutality Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.