Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition (6194 Views)

PDP, LP Ask Questions On Tinubu’s Private Visit To France / Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Throwback:Tinubu Private Jet Leaked To Linda Ikeji In 2014 By Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
The return of Nigeria to democratic rule has been one of the greatest things to happen to the Nigerian political class who have become stupendously wealthy in a country known around the world for being fantastically corrupt.
One of the politicians who has become stupendously wealthy is Bola Tinubu. He owns a Dassault Falcon 900DX that retails for $35 million dollars.
The private jet owned by Bola Tinubu dwarfs the private jet recently acquired by one of the richest and most successful players in the world, Lionel Messi, who recently acquired a private jet worth $15 million dollars through a dint of hard work.

https://www.aircraftcompare.com/helicopter-airplane/Dassault-Falcon-900DX/154
http://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-private-plane-flies-jammeh-exile/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6487463/Inside-Lionel-Messis-staggering-new-12m-private-jet.html

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by babyfaceafrica: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
so what should we do with this news

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
I doubt it this thread can't make it pass Group Stage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by chriskosherbal(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
shocked shocked shocked
Only in fantastically corrupt countries like Nigeria do former politicians own private jets after office. Former world leaders in Canada,Netherlands,USA and Germany that have run thrillion dollar economies don't own a single one.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
The day u analyze Dino's cars and their worth with that of Ahmed Musa I will know that you are unbiased.
For now, I will take this as another paid agent doing the bidding of his paymasters against Tinubu.

NB: I have come to understand that Tinubu greatest haters and enemies are not from the West.
I wonder what could have led to such level of hatred against the man.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:
The day u analyze Dino's cars and their worth with that of Ahmed Musa I will know that you are unbiased.
For now, I will take this as another paid agent doing the bidding of his paymasters against Tinubu.

NB: I have come to understand that Tinubu greatest haters and enemies are not from the West.
What hatred|? I just pointed out a fact- you can't handle the truth. Which other world leader in Canada,Germany Or Netherlands acquired a private jet after their political post?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by PointZerom: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Just look qt what a youth posted and you're telling me that this country will move forward?.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
What message do you aim to pass?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by MadamExcellency: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

Just to help you expose the thieves squandering our common patrimony.

Call him Ole next time you see him instead of adoring him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by GoodofNaija: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagos treasury doing wonders in one man's life grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Just look qt what a youth posted and you're telling me that this country will move forward?.
On average Nigeria youths have the lowest IQ in the world, due to the destruction of the education system by the corrupt leaders. They also worship religious and political leaders and follow them like sheep.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by GoodofNaija: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:

The wise ones know what to do with it without being told.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nigerianization(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Saint Tinubu worked hard for his money. He was an ORPHAN, sold firewood and some people even alleged that he once supplied dust.

All in all he is not a thief.

.........APC 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Topic for another day. He just another one of the people that have made us the poverty capital of the word and the reason why regarded as one of the most corrupt civilizations to inhabit the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
GoodofNaija:
Lagos treasury doing wonders in one man's life grin
how long would he live here on earth? Highest 200 years. No one is important ACCEPT GOD!!!
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Skinnienigga(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerianization:
Saint Tinubu worked hard for his money. He was an ORPHAN, sold firewood and some people even alleged that he once supplied dust.

All in all he is not a thief.

.........APC 2019

He really worked hard oh. One time sef, after he supplied dust, he supplied air for the atmosphere in Lagos state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by gurunlocker: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why not? Tinubu is playing football for Lagos treasury FC grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by deji68: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin owo eko....abi na sanwoo eko , wetin i know sef
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by FarahAideed: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Tinubu is 10 billion times richer than Dino and another thing is that Dino source of income is not illegitimate because it can all be tracked but while Tinubu is mysterious which Raises a red flag

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by able20(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Just to open your eyes to see that Mr Tinubu retired as ordinary former governor of a state and
has looted and continue looting the state this type of looting is had to see in other African countries or in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tinubu is 10 billion times richer than Dino and another thing is that Dino source of income is not illegitimate because it can all be tracked but while Tinubu is mysterious which Raises a red flag
What is Dino source of income apart from politics?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Gandollar(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Earthbound:
What message do you aim to pass?
Ask Malcomx. He will tell you that there's so much hunger in the land and such display of wealth (ill-gotten) in this case is against buhari's way of life. But what do I know, he might disappoint me and justify Tinubus toys as necessity.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Gandollar(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

You think if Dino was a Yahoo Yahoo man, the bitter slowpoke from Sudan wouldn't have made a spetacle of him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by FarahAideed: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Forget all those second hand cars Dino is parading abeg , the truth is Dino living within his means

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar:
You think if Dino was a Yahoo Yahoo man, the bitter slowpoke from Sudan wouldn't have made a spetacle of him?
Please just identify Dino's source of income.

I don't care about Buhari and any political office holder in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Gandollar(f): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please just identify Dino's source of income.

I don't care about Buhari and any political office holder in this country.
I do not know and that's why I asked you that question jealous dude embarassed
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Gandollar:
I do not know and that's why I asked you that question jealous dude embarassed
You see, you can't even identify his source of income an yet you are defending him.
What a generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Gandollar(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

You see, you can't even identify his source of income an yet you are defending him.
What a generation.
I prefer a thief to a jealous neighbor.
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by ican2020: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lagos money
Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
ican2020:
Lagos money
Don’t MIND them.
And the FOOLISH EEDIOTS are proud of TINUBU, knowing quite well how MESSI made his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition by Lipscomb(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wow hardworking is pay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts As Osinbajo Is Shut Out From Buhari Meeting With Northern Governors / Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, / Oyebanji Presents ₦‎25m To 23 Communities For Grassroots Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.