Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) (5289 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Gossipninja: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
A-list Actress Juliet Ibrahim in a viral video, was seen doing the pole dance (Stripper dance) with some friends at a night club.

The Ghanian actress who fell out of love recently has been doing everything possible to make her happy.

Recall that few days ago she was caught shooting her shots at one of the Kupe boys that went viral on the net. Watch The Video

https://zenithnaija.com/juliet-ibrahim-does-the-pole-dance-at-a-night-club-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by demulepaul: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is that all ?Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
I used to f**k this girl when I went for a few weeks conference in Ghana back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
We know them. Children of the world. grin

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
She don enter market fully.. chai!

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by derrydinny: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
her family members are very stupid and useless for not disowning her, I think her mother is a very prominent olosho

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by dgbanj: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am selling my tech blog https://www.phonetechvilla.com with an adsense account.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by itspzpics(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I used to f**k this girl when I went for a few weeks conference in Ghana back in the days.
In your dreams, right?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
derrydinny:
her family members are very stupid and useless for not disowning her, I think her mother is a very prominent olosho
undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
When I call such people ASHAWO.
Some infernos attack immediately.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Kidaholic(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
So its official now grin Took a while to realize her calling
Really happy for her!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:41am On Dec 15, 2018
My eyes o

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2018
This girl na confirm ashawo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Kenekingisback: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2018
rubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
omo see package....na this once the bill men 500k
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Where's the "stripper" there?? shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
She better don't break her legs, doubt that pole can support her.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2018
Nawao

These girls sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Spotted Doing The 'stripper Dance' In A Night Club (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段

(1) (Reply)

Hit or Miss? Beverly Osu's Outfit To Rubbin Minds' Show Today / "Omotola Jalade-ekeinde" Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria / Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.