Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Banky W To Contest In 2019 Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W To Contest In 2019 Elections (229 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W To Contest In 2019 Elections by bartz025(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Music star Banky W who declared his intention to contest in the forthcoming 2019 elections has explained the reason behind his action.

Singer and E.M.E boss who is seeking to represent Eti-Osa Constituency in the Federal House of Representatives has disclosed that he running for his unborn children.
According to him, battles are lost when one stops fighting and he wants to be able to look at his kids and say he tried. In his words,
“It’s a lot harder to try, and a lot easier to criticize. It is a lot easier to talk about it, than to do something about it. We only fail when we stop trying, and battles are only lost when you stop fighting. So, don’t just tweet and talk, walk the walk.
I am running for my unborn children, because when our generation is old and grey, and we hand the country over to them, and they asked what we did about the state of affairs, whether Nigeria ends up being great, or forever a shadow of what could have been, I want to be able to look my kids in the face and say you know what? I tried.

www.gistnaija.tk

(1) (Reply)

5-10k Everyday... Online Money Is The Best... Thank Me Soon / 4 Signs Of A Dying Brand - Must Read For Every Celebrity And Their True Fans / More Entertainers Engage Kolasoul's Dance Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.