Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) (23373 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sirheny007:
OP
Tell us the other story.
You took 3 girls with you to the wilderness...
You must like 4some wink
grin
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Lol Nigerians Sha, una dey go hiking with handbag

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
nice planning my trip there with 5 other state's

Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sirheny007:
OP Tell us the other story. You took 3 girls with you to the wilderness... You must like 4some wink
I tell you bro,the op go Sabi work
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
You guys try but try to be safe oo no give personnels another job,security situation now is at 0%.But why you wear that kind tight jeans na?if run come start now nko? anyway greet that fine gal on glasses for me...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by clems88(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Boring angry
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Topmaike007:
if the guy never bang Dem na mumu him be..
No be mumu sha e fit be loose guarding
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
KingLennon:
Why can't girls stand straight while posing for photographs? They'll be bending legs like children suffering from marasmus
someone said they are ipob women trying to put mud on the efforts of APC government fighting polio.. They are twisting their legs to show u polio is still much around...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Arabique: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
aaaaaoa:
LET’S START YOUR WEBSITE JOB WITHOUT INITIAL PAYMENT

PROMO: GET A STANDARD AND MOBILE RESPONSIVE WEBSITE/BLOG @ CHEAP PRICE

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE using Teamviewer Platform if you're outside Lagos.
# You'll be taught on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# FREE TIPS: How you can be making money with affiliate products on you Blog.
# SEO Optimization, Google Keyword Research, Social Media and payment gateway Integration.

TELL US ANY WEBSITE YOU WANT AND YOU'LL DELIVER IT
smiley In Nigeria?
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
KingLennon:
No be mumu sha e fit be loose guarding
loose guarding ke?
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Ladies man give me one of the girls I wan hike sef.

See your shinning skull like mortar
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
see fresh babes wey u dey fvck
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
BlacSmit:
Reason why the fulani can never take their eyes of plateau

Cows don't climb hills, fool
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Ladies man give me one of the girls I wan hike sef.

Lol, Please put graphic Picture
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by optm(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
wiseone28:
Nothing new i did this at Katsina too
where in kastina?
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by hucienda: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
This was the stage of the fourth edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search theme "The Golden Age" in 2007.
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:
cool
I was among the pioneer corpers of Mangu camp, Plateau.

Couldn't even explain how I completed the 3 weeks orientation.

Come and see how corpers were lying just to get outta that shiithole.

Imagine a man having menstrual imbalance!! cheesy
na WA o.... Mangu camp a Shitgole? Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Be fearing God small small na
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ayodejioak:
cool
I was among the pioneer corpers of Mangu camp, Plateau.

Couldn't even explain how I completed the 3 weeks orientation.

Come and see how corpers were lying just to get outta that shiithole.

Imagine a man having menstrual imbalance!! cheesy
Lolz, you are after my set, when I served then, it was still that commercial secondary school bukuru.
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Plateau is a very scenic State like Adamawa.
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
welcome to the plateau, land of peace and tourism
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by wiseone28: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
optm:
where in kastina?
Sabuwa grin
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by optm(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
wiseone28:
Sabuwa grin
where in sabuwa ? was it an exciting adventure for u? appears there ain't exciting places to visit in katsina
Re: My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
make sure you visit Pankshin beautiful place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commuters On A Long Queue At Ojota BRT Lane (photo) / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo / Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.