Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack (52086 Views)

Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Judybash93(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo

Now
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Judybash93(m): 4:28am On Dec 15, 2018
I feel sad for what happened to this gallant soldiers though but what their mates do to civilians down here will even make one question if they're human at all
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by citadels(f): 4:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Nobody is talking about people's children, father's, husbands and uncles that are being used to campign and politise here ooo. Nigeria is a dumb country. The British destroyed us yes but we have done more harm to ourselves than the British. God can never help any man that don't help himself.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by IsaAbubakar: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2018
HigherEd:
Can't they afford to get them coffins, why are they laying them on sticks
Lalasticlala
that's Muslim soldiers

don't talk rubbish next time

Assalamualaikum bro
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Noordeen(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Quietly killing off the young Christians Soldiers and secretly burying them all in unmarked graves to avoid media probing on why nearly all casualties are Southerners with Middle belt Soldiers..!

God Rest their Souls.......!

They thought they had a job and country to fight and die for......again they were wrong.....

Not even buried with the dignity of a coffin.....! I give up......!

The ones without coffins are Muslims, Muslims don't burry their corpses with coffin. Case study: your former president that died....
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Divay22(f): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo
Thanks
I just learnt something
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Belteshazzar1: 7:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmm the high rate of killings in Nigeria is too much. when will this kind of thing stop.
what is happning to Nigerian's Security.
Enough is Enough
Enough of this killings
mtcheeeww
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by gidjah(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Remebre losing my younger brother (a junior officer )and elder (a colonel 3,years ago)noi so edey be now! He that gets pinthced ,knows how it feels .IF. you do not have a family member ever killed in this gun duet going on between the NAand d BH for over 4,yes now, then you better keep mom rather than speak over what you do not know of.This is a politically geared massacre
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by IamPlato(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
You Can Check Out My Book Bloody Metele by Danny Walker, search for It On Google, it Just N200
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by bionixs: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
krattoss:
Casualties of war embarassed
Only northern soldiers to be made to face the terrorists known the north. Because those sycophants in the north that calls themselves civilians are all spies to these terrorists.
it was on this NL years back that some idiots were calling boko haram heros for north before table turned
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by ddjay: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Do we still have Yoruba's in the Nigerian army Just asking
excellent, this is a very important question,because when you hear death, the soldiers name is eighter igbo,south south,jr middle belt. but also asking, are there fulani or hausa in the army war front or they are in abuja or lagos, while non-yoruba and hausa fulani are in abuja.just asking sha
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by tommy589(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2018
We are yet to know the fate of my nephew after the Metele attack.He has been drafted to Borno for over 3 years without any break in his tour of duty,I am not sure if he was stationed at Metele or part of the reinforcements sent after the attack that got ambushed.The Nigerian Army has not been helpful in easing our pains by contacting us to know if he is dead,injured or missing in action. He was on fb chatting few hours before the attack and since then no form of communication. Our several effort contacting the Army to know if he is alive or dead has met with brickwall,they requested for his unit and other information which was provided but still no response.We notified his guarantors about the situation but they are also still in the dark.

These boys served their nation dutifully.Is too much for our Army to send a letter of appreciation to each family of the boys that fell in battle.

I will send his name to anyone here that can help.We will be able to find some comfort if we finally know his whereabout from the Army
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by darqly(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
O death, where is thy sting? Look at the faces and body language of the poor family members they invited to watch this horror parade. No one deserves to be handed the remains of their loved ones like this, especially when they died in service to the nation. I desperately wanted to join the army more than 10 years ago, I still have love for the armed forces and security agencies but this betrayal in death is something I can never justify. May they rest in peace, and may God alone comfort their families, it's going to be tough.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by ka1y(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Quietly killing off the young Christians Soldiers and secretly burying them all in unmarked graves to avoid media probing on why nearly all casualties are Southerners with Middle belt Soldiers..!

God Rest their Souls.......!

They thought they had a job and country to fight and die for......again they were wrong.....

Not even buried with the dignity of a coffin.....! I give up......!

and coffin will bring dem back to life
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
krattoss:
Casualties of war embarassed
Only northern soldiers to be made to face the terrorists known the north. Because those sycophants in the north that calls themselves civilians are all spies to these terrorists.

Shut up jare, so you think the people way no inside coffin are Christians too.

Muslims don't burry the dead in coffins
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Morbeta11(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
One word.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Cityguy: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
May their gallant souls rest in peace. May their supreme sacrifice not be in vain. May God give their beloved families fortitude to bear the losses. May God give those in lush apartments sleeping with their concubines and wives while they are posted to the bush sense and change of mind to adequately equip them to rid this country of terrorising fa*ggots hiding in Sambisa.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack by Decryptor(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Do we still have Yoruba's in the Nigerian army Just asking

No. They are only good in fighting e-wars!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.