Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Can You Sacrifice For Your Family? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can You Sacrifice For Your Family? (335 Views)

Give Your Family An Awesome Future And Invest In Brazil (photos) / Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) / Surulere Deal: Buy Affordable House For Your Family Investment In Good Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Sacrifice For Your Family? by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
What can you sacrifice for your family?
================================>
5 years ago, my parents and younger ones sacrificed a lot for me to get a degree. I clearly remember when #10 salt they couldn’t afford to sprinkle on yam.

The level of frustration and pain was obvious on my mum’s face. She was giving up a lot for the sake of one child over many others.
That’s when I decided to look for a way to help even while in school. I never wanted my parents, brothers, sisters or children to go through such again.

I looked for a way to make money online, since it is flexible and will not interfere with my studies. I wanted just enough to provide for my basic needs, and also help my parents. The first time I got money, it was just #10,000, but to me it was a blessing.
Truth is that I never fully believed I could make money that way especially since it was Network Marketing, I just needed something to do which is better than nothing.

See, I really struggled for a while, making mistakes that cost me a lot, mad almost giving up entirely.
Now I coach people to avoid those same mistakes. This has helped me to be a Stay at home mum, and still earn some money, as I am awaiting my NYSC..

If you really would like to make some money to help with your expenses and that of those you love, I believe you will be interested in this business model.

You can join our group for an online seminar today on WhatsApp here==>
https:///GmmEYqsRQ8VFDzolV6Zo2s

N.B: I will not promise you it will be very easy, or that you will become a millionaire in months, but I believe you will find it worth every effort and time spent.

(1) (Reply)

/ Reinforcement / Want To Learn How To Earn 500k With 7500 Online In 100days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.