Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Please Help My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help My Dog (1091 Views)

Help My Dog Is Dying / Help, My Dog Won't Stop Vomiting / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please my one month pregnant dog is not eating anything other than chicken, if mixed with food she will just picked the pieces of meat and leaf the food, even the fish she likes before she stopped eating it..am scared that the puppies may not be growing cos i cant actually afford enough chicken that wikl makeup for her puppies
Re: Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Please anybody with any advise
Re: Please Help My Dog by babythug(f): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Many pregnant dogs experience lower appetite. Give her multivites and let her be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks alot man
Re: Please Help My Dog by danpoly60: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
When they are pregnant prior to their second trimester they experience such, just give her Bplus Her appetite will experience an uncommon boost, this will help aid proper puppy formation. Also grind the chicken bones and mix thoroughly with the food to make her eat cos Dogs eat based on smell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks man
danpoly60:
When they are pregnant prior to their second trimester they experience such, just give her Bplus Her appetite will experience an uncommon boost, this will help aid proper puppy formation. Also grind the chicken bones and mix thoroughly with the food to make her eat cos Dogs eat based on smell..
Re: Please Help My Dog by lavanahblog(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
Johnickxy:
Thanks man
So how's the dog now? I hope there is noticeable improvement?
Re: Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yea i guess it was the pregnancy that is messing with her appetite
lavanahblog:
So how's the dog now? I hope there is noticeable improvement?
Re: Please Help My Dog by Johnickxy: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2019
My dog is becoming a model gradually. Her name jombo. i mated her on oct buh she didnt pick after mating she fell ill. I called the vet, he said it was infection. I was scared cos i already mated her, so i didnt want the vet to give her injection or anything. But she started getting worse so i later allowed the vet to give her injection. Shes fine now but no pregnancy. I hope to try again next heat period.
Please is there any precautions you think i should make before mating so as to avoid this sane issue again. Plus i dewormed her before mating her

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Man Bathing A Lion From Outside To Avoid Attacking Him / Short Snout Purebred Lhasa Apso Male Puppies Available For Sale / Who Needs A German Shepard Puppy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.