Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (44057 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by haqueurate(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
angry
the God of the person he killed for the yahoo plus sacrifice has caught up with him.
these guys deserve only one thing FIRING SQUAD!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wey he for use company acct
its better to hold 12m
dan to take 22m and loose it all
still go to jail
greed
I tell you bro.

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Pavore9: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Glad they were caught, no flexing this Christmas. Most fraudsters don't directly wire their crime proceeds to Nigerian banks, they do "stop overs".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by israelmao(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Nigerians stop swindling and start thinking in positive direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2018
sherlock229:

ode.

Ur papa Ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by desmond2pk: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2018
90% of fraud money comes through the aboki buruea de change at the airport. If providing account is a crime, why haven't we heard that any of them is jailed?
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by CyberWolf: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2018
This one is very dumb. Direct cashout to Nigeria? Your greed has finally caught up with you so, pay the price.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Abudu2000(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2018
na who them catch be thief but seriously some guys really need update. wire direct ke?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by selfemployed(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
What kind of shitty job was that? Direct wire to Naija because you be hacker wey fit block loopholes abi? Not that I'm supporting him but this was a dumb con.

the picture looks like huspuppi
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Japsylee: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Afonja and Igbo..... very dangerous combination !!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by supertedd: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2018
im in need of unlocked mifi, my location is IBadan
price ..5k

buzz me if u have for sale
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by spirul77: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2018
oriafo is not an igbo name,its an esan name from edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by martineverest(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2018
even a bank official connived with him..greed and corruption have eaten deep into Nigerians' systems.

this scamming saga is becoming uncontrollable
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2018
spirul77:
oriafo is not an igbo name,its an esan name from edo state.
I just taya for those idiootss displaying Thier ignorance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Dami12345: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
What kind of shitty job was that? Direct wire to Naija because you be hacker wey fit block loopholes abi? Not that I'm supporting him but this was a dumb con.

I swear...stupid greedy mofos.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by adedayourt(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Yoruba igbo or Hausa I care less

Only glad the street has one less fraudster.

Merry Christmas in jail fuul
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by marvin906(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2018
that's was stu.pid of him direct link to naija na he cause this wahala.. I would have even suggested using a block chain account that's untraceable

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2018
This one na BOTH AFONJA and IPOB
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by dante0147: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A banker and Account Officer with Access Bank, Ojo Adefemi Adedoyin, who allegedly connived with one Favour Oriafoh, 30, to defraud a Hong Kong national, Xu Yue of £79,000 (Seventy Nine Thousand Pounds) have been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Their arrest came, following investigation into a petition received from the Hong Kong Police Force, that the young lady was a victim of romance scam traced to Nigeria.

Admitting to the crime, Oriafoh who goes by the con name, Terry Mac, confessed that he opened a FaceBook account in the name, just to defraud whoever falls prey to his baits.

“She had fallen in love with me as Terry Mac, a football agent,” he said.

He thereafter took advantage of her love and defrauded her of the said amount, using the domiciliary account of one Adeyemi Hassan Adedeji.

During interrogation, he confessed that the Banker, Adedoyin, provided him with the domiciliary account information to which the money was transferred to.

“The agreement was that whatever funds were received through the account, the account officer and the owner of the account will be entitled to 15 per cent of the funds,” he confessed.

The Banker has made useful information to the Commission and they will soon be charged to court.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/nigerian-who-scammed-hong-kong-lady-of-79000-in-love-scam-arrested-photo.html

All these Ibo boys be forming they are wise... I dont know if they have forgotten the word leave no foot prints !
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by RealOne042: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wey he for use company acct
its better to hold 12m
dan to take 22m and loose it all
still go to jail
greed
ok
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Orpe7(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2018
All these bankers who will be helping yahoo boys collect scam money na God go catch all of una
Corrupt lots
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by einsteine(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Karatum:
The Yoruba fraudster influenced the innocent Igbo guy.

Who is the Igbo guy there? The fraudster is from edo state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Afonja and Igbos always destroying Nigeria since the days of Abraham

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2018
I know this guy very well we grew up together,played football together, attend same church together Favour this not you..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by abdulaz: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Dumb men without orientation.

You dey send scam money direct to Nigeria because you be Gandollar pikin ba.

Weytin happen to Turkey and United States Aza?

Greed no allow am pay 30% or 40%. Now everything don cast and una go rot for jail.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by RealOne042: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Mutemenot:
Afa Igbo efuna. Igbo Amaka
This name is not Igbo.
Oria(Sickness in Igbo), Afo(Stomach) = Stomach Sickness. Now tell me how an Igbo man will give his biological son such name?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by KendrickAyomide: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:

May your wisdom last forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by mema900: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
willyo:

For Beautiful...
Just like ur DP...
Dready...

How can you say someone yoy have not seen her face is beautiful. You are among those that have been deceiving our girls
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by ttmax09(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2018
BrightEye:
Haba...
Nigeria is now tagged the headquarter of fraudstes everywhere on the internet.
I posted something anonymously on quora, upon seeing nigeria on my post, it was deleted by their admin immediately.
Bro the tin tire me o it's getting worse for legit hustlers n travellers. I think stiff measures should jst be put in place for this people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.