Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (44054 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by dominusgai(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2018
efighter:
A new Sherif is in town. This is not PDP regime where Stealing is not Corruption and where even the ex-first lady imPatience Jonathan was scaming people by collecting money from them in order for the people to see her drunk ineffectual buffoon husband.
Hmm, scamming is actually worse than usual in this regime. During the Jonathan era, cyber fraud was not as prevalent as this. Noe even 16 year old boys just out of secondary school are involved in fraud. So rampant like falz said it is now normal. In fact it is now abnormal to have a laptop and not be involved in fraud. This year alone over 30 people have told me I was not wise for using my laptops to run a business center rather than use it for fraud.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by skales67(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2018
sheubaba2013:
Please federal government and the people of Nigeria should help us to tell nepa to stop giving us epileptic power supply and crazy bill at Ogunmola Alara street, Kola Alagbado. Lagos

They will bring the light and take it after 3mins, it's so annoying, people of Nigeria should help us to reach the necessary authorities.

Thanks.

You once made this comment about the same Federal Government you are complaining about today...

"Abeg you guys should leave Buhari alone. The hate speech has become unbearable on naira land.. Buhari this Buhari that is he the cause of your current predicament? It's enough learn how to use your two hands and ur brain. When GEJ was the presido that's how u guys are complaining"

So why are you disturbing us now? Enjoy the CHANGE! Another 4 years is loading oo...during the next remaining tenure of PMB (because APC must rig this election to their favor) that 3 mins you are complaining about will go to 0 min and the bill will go from crazy to wild! Use your own hands and brain as you postulated to look for an alternative power source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by rossovu: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
What kind of shitty job was that? Direct wire to Naija because you be hacker wey fit block loopholes abi? Not that I'm supporting him but this was a dumb con.

D gee Dumb asf
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
wey he for use company acct
its better to hold 12m
dan to take 22m and loose it all
still go to jail
greed
i swear..bypass picker
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Chuksomenia(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
There is so much hate in this platform. They always check the ethnic group of the criminal first. Why?
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by henrybomb(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
What kind of shitty job was that? Direct wire to Naija because you be hacker wey fit block loopholes abi? Not that I'm supporting him but this was a dumb con.

Very dumb nigga, who does wire like that?
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Casemiro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
> it is well

wire
choi shocked big momas garden
illegati
Natural home remedies
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Makawhizzy: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
achi4u:
My brother many Nigerians don't know what we are passing through in the hand of Chinese people. Send money to them in the name of importing, they disappear through the tin air, yet their police will look the other way.
They've rendered many importers here in Nnewi.
The day I gave up hope on those useless guys is when my Chinese friend was telling me how much did they dupe the person I’m asking her help for and I told her around 20,000 rmb she just told me to let it go. Even she a Chinese was scammed 50,000 rmb police tell her to forget d matter so best bet is the lady never to transact directly with a Chinese except through safe and secured website payment gateways to avoid stories that touches the heart because she wants to get small discount
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by willyo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
mema900:

How can you say someone yoy have not seen her face is beautiful. You are among those that have been deceiving our girls

grin Not really bro.
Looks don't lie grin
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by chiochio1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na bitcoin you dey use? if there is another scope kindly keep me informed....we might do shit together.

No mind the broke ass maga...though the guy deserve what he got out of his greed, No real guyman can do this and na people like this dey juju all in the name of G work

Josh44s:
Ordinary £79k. Lemme not say what’s on my mind. All these broke magas and their reporting drama. Only a fool still uses Western union, moneygram or even Offshore Account in this Age of Nanotechnology cool
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Kidman03(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
BrightEye:
Haba...
Nigeria is now tagged the headquarter of fraudstes everywhere on the internet.
I posted something anonymously on quora, upon seeing nigeria on my post, it was deleted by their admin immediately.

what did you post ANONYMOUSLY?
Because I'm anonymous on Quora with my Nigerian info but have never gotten deleted.
Unless of course, what you posted infringed on Quora's terms of usage and looked a scam... undecided kiss
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Kylekent59: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
It seems that guy is a learner. How could he wire wire through domiciliari ac.

From my deductions, I think it was greed.

Even a 12 yrs old boy does yahoo,very professional .

Had it been he used bureau de change or China, by now he should have up to 16m out of 22m.

But to scam is not good, imagine you enjoying while d person you scamed wallows in pains.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Naijamagician: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
marvin906:
that's was stu.pid of him
direct link to naija na he cause this wahala..
I would have even suggested using a block chain account that's untraceable

Bro no dull yourself ooo i was about suggesting that he use bitcoin to get the funds but then I remembered my client telling me of how he was monitoring my blockchain transaction and then I realised that we guys sell our bitcoins to Nigerian sellers and buyers who are popular all over the net it's just a matter of googling the last bitcoin wallet (buyer of the bitcoin) to receive the funds, meet them up to provide the bank account details of whom they paid the naira to and the game is up.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by marvin906(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Naijamagician:

Bro no dull yourself ooo i was about suggesting that he use bitcoin to get the funds but then I remembered my client telling me of how he was monitoring my blockchain transaction and then I realised that we guys sell our bitcoins to Nigerian sellers and buyers who are popular all over the net it's just a matter of googling the last bitcoin wallet (buyer of the bitcoin) to receive the funds, meet them up to provide the bank account details of whom they paid the naira to and the game is up.

find an underground buyer must you sell to a popular person they are many legit underground buyers
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Naijamagician: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
yanuz:
Mumu.......way me aboki.....gt Aboki acct for hand

How come aboki accounts are hard to trace?
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Naijamagician: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
marvin906:

find an underground buyer must you sell to a popular person they are many legit underground buyers

Saving this post.. Your underground services shall be needed really soon *wink*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.