Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate (5199 Views)

PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by mekaboy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Even with this childish lie that has been debunked here? Peter said 2m cars on Nigerian roads, NBS is shocked!!

You guys are so loose with figures because you lie a lot and enjoy lies so you fall for the same trick

Common sense should tell you that it was a slip of tongue. After the said the 2 million, he asked what happens to the 87 million that don't own cars? So if we are 180 million and you subtract 2 million, does it give you 87 million without cars?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by donchrisk(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Win wetin nonse
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Guys are arguing on baseless fact. In a sane country osibanjo/obi would be presidents.

All the sane they all tried especially obi/osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
it means he knows nothing. After all it was an opportunity for him to shine
Says a buhari fanatic who sees what he wants to see.

He is an accomplished governor. He knows more than the clowns in the FG.

He is not going to do their jobs for them.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by bender79: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

Says a buhari fanatic who sees what he wants to see.

He is an accomplished governor. He knows more than the clowns in the FG.

He is not going to do their jobs for them.
Dude he doesn't know the job at that level simple!
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Paschalp(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Atiku wee win also, then Daura will welcome buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shukuokukobambi: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
mekaboy:

Common sense should tell you that it was a slip of tongue. After the said the 2 million, he asked what happens to the 87 million that don't own cars? So if we are 180 million and you subtract 2 million, does it give you 87 million without cars?

Your defense still doesn't hold any water and sure shows you lack any iota of sense.

If he mentions that 87 million Nigerians don't own cars, how many then does he think own cars if our population is at least 180 million?

In fact, how many of his other statistics will eventually need to be explained away as 'slip of tongue'?
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by shakmati(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
oilPUSSY:

You are lying to yourself and you know that.
It won't cost you anything if you can be sincere to yourself for once.
Osibanjo never participated in any debate. He came up to the stage to blame his ancestors for his failure.
Even during his closing remark, he still didn't fail to engage in blaming game as usual .. 16 yrs of PDP this, 16 yrs of PDP that. Even audience got disenchanted, they had to react towards his blaming antics during his final speech.

Leave that one. Tribalism no go let am see who is better for this country. All they are concerned about is Tinubu's 2023 failed ambition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by kitaatita: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Of course he will win on Nairaland. They both use inaccurate and misleading data
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by RTSC: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Dude he doesn't know the job at that level simple!
Move aside

I can't be going back and forth.

Even his experience as CEO of a major Nigerian bank has given him more capability than the clowns in the FG

Adding his exemplary governorship stint is an overkill.
Don't quote me again with the same shitt.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by wallbuilder(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO see consolation

Obi wey dey find hot water to mend the vicious blows Osinbajo landed on him

Osinbajo just showed him that squealing like a rat is not leadership

Osinbajo will never recover. This govt is undefendable. Good guy in bad government. Now they have made him bad.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Pat081: 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Which one do you want us to blive now PDP say Peter win APC is saying Yemi osinbanjo n d rest too is here too saying is dia party dat wins so who do u want us to blive now op
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Okoyeebos: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:

Exactly anybody can debate. I have debated so many times but there is one I was named chief best speaker. I didn't even know how.

So, there was Best Speaker and Chief Best Speaker in the debate you 'won'?

Amaniro, you too dey lie!
Wetin na!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by totit: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
The moment I saw the link/Op " eastern...." I knew the stats must be coming from igbereTV news.

Lmao grin

Nice try tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by quickberry(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
amaniro:

I didn't is different from I don't

I didn't making reference to past

I don't making reference to future

All the same thanks for the correction wink

Are you saying that "I didn't even knew" is correct?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
quickberry:

Nope. Rather I never knew how.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Okoyeebos: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
quickberry:

The guy you're quoting said he won "Chief Best Speaker" in a debate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by doublewisdom: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Osubande will be regretting ever debating with his superior Obi.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by amaniro: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:

So, there was Best Speaker and Chief Best Speaker in the debate you 'won'?
Amaniro, you too dey lie! Wetin na!

I meant best speaker, don't mind me I was typing unconsciously.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by GeneralOjukwu: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
bender79:
Has done what? State government and federal government are thesame abi?

The guy isn't particularly bright, please come down to his level grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Shuugar98(f): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obi is the man we need..... osinbanjo can go back to his pastoral calling after the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by quickberry(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okoyeebos:

The guy you're quoting said he won "Chief Best Speaker" in a debate.

Don't mind him, he is even proving to be correct
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by cosse(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Enyibaba:
Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the Forthcoming Presidential Election, Sir. Peter Obi Is the Winner of the Vice Presidential Debate held this evening.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/breaking-peter-obi-of-pdp-wins-vice.html
okay so since the op or whiever that drafted this is dat daft,lets quickly inform he or she that the jusdt concluded debate is not a secondary school "teachers are better than farmers debate" where a winner emerges. It is strictly done to give the viewer info on their candidates plans.
Please be educated

NB- and in all sincerity i think the professor of law nailed that debate with his oratory skills and swiftness in question answering.
Obi was too simplistic and worse still............sounding like a very passionate female R n B singer!
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by jom28gy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
That's a good outing for our next vice president
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by rengsho: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Debate: You cannot shut economy to fight corruption – Peter Obi.
The Vice-Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has criticised the anti-corruption war of the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government, insisting that it killed jobs in the process.

Obi said this at the Vice-Presidential debate organised by the Broadcast Organisation of Nigeria and the Nigeria Elections Debate Group.

He argued that war against graft cannot be a government policy but a means to an end.

The former governor said before the current anti-graft campaign, Nigeria had more jobs and opportunities but the economy took a nosedive when the anti-corruption war started

Obi said, “It is not that you cannot fight corruption but you can fight it more aggressively while addressing economic issues. For example, in 2015, unemployment was 24 percent. Today, it is 40 per cent. In 2015, we attracted $21bn in Foreign Direct Investment but we attracted only $12bn last year. Our GDP was $500bn in 2015 while per capita was $2, 500 today it is under $1, 900.
“If you look at our stock market, we have lost over N2tn in one year. So, that is not a policy. You’re just fighting corruption, you are not creating jobs. You cannot shut down your shop and be chasing criminals.”

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by rengsho: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
��......Audience responded soundly with applause to @PeterObi on his closing remarks on vice presidential debate and shouted when Obi quoted Buhari “in March 2015 if I don’t deliver choose a president and he asked “Have they delivered? Audience shouted Noooo and shouted PDP,......POWER!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by opribo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
He knows his onions, Atiku choses rightly. It shows the quality his cabinet will be made of.

The earlier we get rid of the smelliness in Aso. Rock the better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by dashing07(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who declared him the winner
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by selectedhero(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2018
bender79:
By whose estimation? Peter obi was theoretical and sometimes with no real solution with unverifiable figures. While osinbajo was realistic because of his immediate experience. Peter obi only looked ahead because of his last statement

Were you expecting him to look behind? Those who look ahead will always go ahead.
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by Faru: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Woe to those who know the truth and because of one sentiment they choose to speak lie to truth. Some of the comments on this topic is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. What a shame!!!
Am sure Prof. Osinbajo would have been very proud of Peter Obi's performance.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi Of PDP Wins Vice Presidential Debate by nwanyionitsha: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
LMAO see consolation

Obi wey dey find hot water to mend the vicious blows Osinbajo landed on him

Osinbajo just showed him that squealing like a rat is not leadership
Osibande the spare tyre that used up all the were,wear and where won ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Raped Me, Forced My Brother To Have Sex With Me - Lady Narrates (Pix) / APC NASS Members Disappointed By Tinubu’s ‘dollar Rain’ During Meeting / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.