Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Summer Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Summer Ticket (586 Views)

Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! / Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summer Ticket by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2010
call for your summer ticket to any where in the world. call for your missionary ticket on british airways to london and to any part of the world in a cheapest rate.ukrain visa is available,malaysian visa,dubai visa, egyptian visa,south africa visa and can also tour with us to israel for 380k both accomodation,ticket and visa.for more information visit our website www.ymstravelsandtours.com
234-33246961 or 07030457592

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Give Details Of New Zealand And How To Get There / Do You Have A Strong Dream To Visit Israel / Info About Polish Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.