Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year (697 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid Setting Up/using Facebook Business Account And Ads Account / How Piggyvest Paid Me N36,500 Interest On My Savings / "Access Bank Stole My N36,000 For Over 2ys And Has Not Paid Back" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by massmediang: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
A company is currently running a kind of competition asking those who can give up their smart phone for one year to come up. Such persons will be rewarded with $100,000 (about N36 million) if they don’t break the rules.

Enhanced water company Vitaminwater recently launched a contest challenging entrants to give up their smartphones and tablets for a whole year. The Coca Cola-owned company is ready to pay up a $100,000 prize to those who ‘survive’ the contest.
Vitaminwater’s #nophoneforayear challenge requires entrants to go a full 365 days without using a smartphone. That means giving up their own phone and tablet as well as agreeing not to use anyone else’s handhelds either. The selected person will have to sign a contract committing to no smartphone usage for the duration of the contest, and if they are found to have adhered to the strict rule for the duration of the contract, they will be rewarded with $100,000.
It’s worth pointing out that the selected person will not be required to go completely phone-free. In fact, Vitaminwater will provide them with a “1996 era mobile phone” complete with a monthly plan for voice communication only.

Vitaminwater has confirmed that the contest is not some cruel prank, and brand manager Natalia Suarez told CNBC that it was simply an ingenious way to challenge people to do something interesting with their time.
The contest is open to all, including Nigerians.
Click here to find out how you can be part of the Contest.
http://massmediang.com/this-company-will-pay-you-n36-million-if-you-give-up-using-your-smart-phone-for-one-year/

Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by servercodes001: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
When can we start?
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by LisaAnne(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
where can I apply
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Agboki: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin pple dey vex!I go trowway my fone 4 5yrs self 4 dat amount!
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
LisaAnne:
where can I apply
Madam you too like money.
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by daddio(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg na for wia person go collekt form? I don ready.

Even I go register my unborn pikin.
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by CTechHub(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2018
piece of cake, once I have my laptop am good to go
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
CTechHub:
piece of cake, once I have my laptop am good to go
No laptops either, but they will give you the privilege of a small phone for voice call only
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by lastempero: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
No problem.this cannot be true.
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by ib4real95(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
If dem go first deposit d money for my account come dey monitor my day to day activities to ensure sey i no use phone.. then we have a deal
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=massmediang post=73853665]A company is currently running a kind of competition asking those who can give up their smart phone for one year to come up. Such persons will be rewarded with $100,000 (about N36 million) if they don’t break the rules.

Enhanced water company Vitaminwater recently launched a contest challenging entrants to give up their smartphones and tablets for a whole year. The Coca Cola-owned company is ready to pay up a $100,000 prize to those who ‘survive’ the contest.
Vitaminwater’s #nophoneforayear challenge requires entrants to go a full 365 days without using a smartphone. That means giving up their own phone and tablet as well as agreeing not to use anyone else’s handhelds either. The selected person will have to sign a contract committing to no smartphone usage for the duration of the contest, and if they are found to have adhered to the strict rule for the duration of the contract, they will be rewarded with $100,000.
It’s worth pointing out that the selected person will not be required to go completely phone-free. In fact, Vitaminwater will provide them with a “1996 era mobile phone” complete with a monthly plan for voice communication only.

Vitaminwater has confirmed that the contest is not some cruel prank, and brand manager Natalia Suarez told CNBC that it was simply an ingenious way to challenge people to do something interesting with their time.
The contest is open to all, including Nigerians.
Click here to find out how you can be part of the Contest.
http://massmediang.com/this-company-will-pay-you-n36-million-if-you-give-up-using-your-smart-phone-for-one-year/[/quote
i just read their terms and conditions and its not open to other countries.
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2018
The Contest is not open to Nigerians, only U.S
Re: Company To Pay N36 Million If You Give Up Using Your Smart Phone For One Year by DMLords: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2018
The vitamin water scroll free for a year contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Women In Nigerian Finance / Gala Boy Who Gave Out All His Wares To Prisoners Get FREE Shop In Lagos (photos) / How To Start A Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.