Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail (524 Views)

How Piggyvest Paid Me N36,500 Interest On My Savings / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / "Access Bank Stole My N36,000 For Over 2ys And Has Not Paid Back" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail by Donsteve2(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Today, I will be sharing my practical experience as one who have made some good money online. Yes! I want to Kill Poverty and give many wings to fly for God has been gracious to me. The information I have can resurrect a life from penury and sickness of the mind. Follow me in this adventure and lets make it happen for all. Note I am not the shining Guru with Ferrari and dog chains. Just a simple family guy who discovered a working formula, practiced it, made millions from it and is willing to share his experience with others with the hope that someone can duplicate his success and change his world.

You see, making money online is not different from making money offline.  It all boils down to identifying real problem and providing real and practical solution to it. Problems, Desires, Pains or Pleasures are called Niches in internet marketing parlance. If you are willing to go off your way in helping people solve their problem, accomplish their desires, reduce or remove their pains or increase their pleasures with speed and  less cost ,  man will rush their cash to your bank account. This is my practical experience.  You will make truck load of Money with speed. I dont need you to believe me for this is my own practical reality.

This is a universal truth and it's applicable anywhere. In far away America, Facebook and Google connected the world and the founders are billionaires in dollars today. Dangote, our main man in Naija is a Money Lord because Africa depends on him and his conglomerate for salt and sugar everyday.  AY is smiling to the bank every minute because he give you and I great pleasure. He makes us laugh and forget the menenace of Boko Haram and other societal evil prevailing in our dear country.

Nigeria is a big market. Lots of people with a lot of troubles, pains and challenges. This means a lot of money for those of us with a thinking cap.  I did a simple report Called The Cash Code, showing Nigerians how to create a practical solution for real problem  and sold it for for N7500 per copy. So far, more than 1000 Nigerians Have bought from me in the past 7 months. Calculate and give me the answer.  That is 7.5m for a report that took me not more than 2 weeks to put together. Friends, there is money everywhere even in Naija.  This is my honest opinion. People are dying for solution. They want to give you their money now if you have solution to their problem. The man thirsty can pay anything for a cup of water in the desert.

Stop complaining of no job. Stop back-lashing your rich uncle for he owe's you nothing. Our president has a lot of personal problem to solve in the next four years. Until he is done with that, he won't remember you exist. If you must survive in the economy of today, you must put on your thinking cap! You must see different, think different and hear differently. What you see as problem and complain, others see and shout for joy. Problem means Opportunity!

Open your eyes and see! Start with your immediate environment , identify their challenges, research and organise solution in written form, audio or video and sell to them using  internet technologies. All you need is just Ms-word, and a PDF converter. That's all.. No too much story! You can earn Naira and dollars from the comfort of your home. I have done it , thousands of youths in Nigeria are living testimonies that the gospel am preaching right now is true. Nigerian youths are earning big time in dollars today doing legit business online from the comfort of their home and you too can.

You see, people( Nigerians) really want to buy but never want to be sold. They buy from whom they believe in or trust.   So if you want to make money online, forget about chasing money and become a problem solver. Forget about the shining objects scattered all over the cyberspace and provide real solution to people problem. Build Trust! If you build enough trust , money will follow you online. The business model I follow is called Information marketing /Affiliate Marketing. I

Information marketing business is all about creating and selling downloadable information products in digital formats. They may be inform of PDF files, audio, video etc. You can either create and sell your own product or sell that created by others. When you sell that created by others , you are called an affiliate marketer and the art is called affiliate marketing.

To succeed here is simple. All you need is a blue print which must be followed religiously and consistently. It involves  few step. 
1. Find a Niche.
2.  Find the solution
3. Package the solution in form of e-book, video, audio, seminar etc and present it to the solution seekers through educational selling. 
4. Bank your money and enjoy your life.
5. Rinse and Repeat.

The major vehicle for driving your information marketing business (i.e building and communicating with your audience) is called E-mail marketing.   To succeed with email marketing, you need to master what is called List building. If you succeed in building an email list of 10,000 people in any niche, you are rich.  This process is simple but takes time. However, with good automation tools,  it could be achieved faster. You can make $100(N36,000) or more per day with information marketing business, and anyone, even you, can do it . The Start up budget is  very affordable. I have done a very comprehensive free video on this. You can watch it here for free if you have the time. https://www.moneyinpocketnow.com/free-training

In all, here is a summary of the blue print;
1. Pick a niche
2. Create Solution
3. Build a tribe using email-marketing., blog, social media  etc
4. Don't sell, educate them
4. Keep educating them
5. Educate them the more  and build great trust.
6. Sell and educate them.
7. Keep building new tribe members in different niches.

I am here to educate you for free on how I have made millions from this business model ,right here in Nigeria. I am here to teach you FOR FREE all it takes to create a thriving information marketing business AND MAKE MILLIONS IN NAIRA AND DOLLARS. The blueprint, the tools, the winning psychology will all be unveiled in this thread. Let encourage this thread to grow and transform the life of many by asking Questions and making contribution. Say no to corporate slavery and yes to INTERNETPRENEURSHIP.
ONCE, I HAVE UP TO 20 FOLLOWINGS HERE , I WILL GO DETAIL ON THIS THREAD. RIGHT HERE...every week....EVERY SECRET EXPOSED!
Let's Do it ! Put down your comments ,questions, suggestions , insights and criticism if any...I am here for you!
May Nigeria Succeed
All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail by Matilda94: 12:40am On Jul 06, 2019
following
Re: How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail by ukpono10: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Following
Re: How To Earn $100(N36,000) Or More Per Day Sending Simple Entertaining E-mail by Donsteve2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
FINDING A HOT AND PROFITABLE NICHE
The first step to success in information marketing is finding a hot and profitable niche. In today post, I will be explaining further what a niche is and the characteristic of a good niche.
Here are my personal definition. A niche is a need either painful or pleasurable. It is something people can pay anything to have or keep away from. Weight-loss and weight-gain is a niche. People spend millions monthly to loss or gain weight. Health is a niche. A sick man want his health back and can pay any amount to anyone who has the solution to his health. Getting your ex-girlfriend or ex-wife is a niche. A man who just discovered that his ex-girl means a lot to him can do anything , pay any amount to anyone who can help him get her back. Employment is a niche. Job seekers spend millions in Nigeria yearly in search of job. Those who have the solution on how to help people secure jobs smile to the bank monthly. The Need for wealth creation-that is , Make money, is also a great and profitable Niche. All over the world, the need for money is insatiable. If you have the ability to help or show people how to make money, you can but have truck load of cash always in your bank account. Trust me! Niches are inexhaustible. Open your eyes and see. The other word for Niches is Pains and pleasure. Find a way to remove pain from people or give them pleasure and the will push their money willingly into your bank account at your command.

CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD AND PROFITABLE NICHE.
The following are the characteristics of a hot and profitable niche.
A good niche is measured by the number of persons involved.
The nature of their hunger to either get the pleasure or move away from the pain, their purchasing power and how passionate they are. If this four parameters are intact, you have hit a goldmine. In summary, here are the 4 characteristics of a good niche.
1- The must be large in population and growing
2- They must be hungry
3- They must have purchased similar or related products
4- They must be passionate.

To carry out your niche research, start with your own pains and desires for you are part of the sample space. Google,Online forums, Newspapers and common sense are also very important tools.
The three ever green Niches I have explored very well are;
1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Romance
These are ever green and hot.

cheers!

PS: I have done a comprehensive FREE Training On How you can make $100 daily By sending simple edutainment emails. It is a 4 Part training Video and can be accessed here for FREE: here: https://www.moneyinpocketnow.com/free-training

PS1: Need Emergency Cash, Download my Cashcode Blueprint here. Its a free report: https://thecashflowmedia.com/cashcode-report/

(1) (Reply)

Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal / See How First Bank Of Nigeria Got Its Name / Please I Need Micra A Good Car For Daily Delivery Here In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.