Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered (43643 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by scantee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by anonymous1759(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Nnemuka post=73863669]I just spoke to my mum who passed a sad news to me. She said a relation of mine lost his life at night with other 3 boys who came to visit him.

Funny enough he died few days after his son abroad completed his mansion and they moved in. Abroad guy is a yahoo boy, amassed so much wealth from scamming but karma decided to visit his dad and those small boys instead.

You think the curses from your victims won't have any effect on you? It will surely visit if not you but your loved ones.
Scamming doesn't pay[/quote

What will you say about our Nigerian leaders stealing from us since 1960. Thier kids are doing better than the masses. We've over 4 head of states above 70. What happened to thier health after doing evil? The man's death must have been a result for something. Don't be the judge... The Yahoo boy you're criticizing might make heaven and the saints criticizing might end up in hell... Allow God to be the Judge.
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by tiswell(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmy3:
The disdain and contempt that people rain on you when you criticize the yahoo business make me think if humans and morals still exist.
Even mothers pray for MTCN in my neighborhood.

Now, people see non-yahoo boiz as aliens.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.
I can relate with that feeling bro...they usually reverse mine though.
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by anonymuz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Tell your mom I said her stories are filled with lies. All the swear I don dey swear for politicians since 1960 till date not of them don fall down die...rather they are multiplying. And all the prayers since 1960 til date Nigeria is till a shithole.
help me answer the guy well. Politicians don use their head finish and the curse no kill them. I beg make I shift.
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by chamber247(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
all these ones na local dem dey run
must u buy venza
y cant u buy eod and be low key
correct G
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Gbagbuo247: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
all these ones na local dem dey run
must u buy venza
y cant u buy eod and be low key

If you know you know Jaaaree
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Obascoetubi: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nnemuka:
I just spoke to my mum who passed a sad news to me. She said a relation of mine lost his life at night with other 3 boys who came to visit him.

Funny enough he died few days after his son abroad completed his mansion and they moved in. Abroad guy is a yahoo boy, amassed so much wealth from scamming but karma decided to visit his dad and those small boys instead.

You think the curses from your victims won't have any effect on you? It will surely visit if not you but your loved ones.
Scamming doesn't pay
fake story, how did u know they died because of his son? how did u know his son is a yahoo boy?
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Greatzeus(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Nnemuka:
I just spoke to my mum who passed a sad news to me. She said a relation of mine lost his life at night with other 3 boys who came to visit him.

Scamming doesn't pay
I wish he had to suffer the consequences of his evil himself,not his poor dad cry
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by muyeski: 10:18pm On May 08, 2023
Nnemuka:

Scamming doesn't pay

U don't use funny to issues relating to sorrowful event Instead u use strange or unfortunate. Word of advice no offence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins / Do People Still Fall For This Kind Of Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.