Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered (43648 Views)

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / 12 Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC At Club 57 Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
A couple and some other suspected internet fraudsters have been arrested in Enugu during a raid by EFCC.

The South-East Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has raided the homes of two alleged internet fraudsters: Okechukwu Donald Akachukwu and a couple, Onuora Edgar and his wife, Onuora Adaora Lynda, at Independence Layout, Enugu.

The raid was consequent upon the resolve by the Acting Chairman of the Commission, Ibrahim Magu to intensify the Commission’s fight against internet and cyber fraudsters across the country.

Intelligence report gathered by the Commission regarding some people living in opulence lifestyle without any known means of livelihood revealed that the suspects have been defrauding many unsuspecting victims of huge sums of money through their nefarious operations and used such to acquire choice properties across the zone.

A search conducted on the houses and premises traced to the suspects, revealed incriminating items which include: a Mercury Fluorescent lamp used in detecting fake currencies; suspected counterfeited foreign currencies; telephone handsets and other items suspected to be tools of their despicable trade.

Other items recovered from the suspects include: a Toyota Venza SUV, ATM Cards from various banks, and an Apple Macbook laptop.

The suspects will be charged to court as soon investigations into the matter are concluded.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/couple-yahoo-boys-arrested-in-enugu-expensive-cars-gadgets-recovered/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by tollytexy(m): 12:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by willyo(m): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2018
No pics!!!
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Hoodbilonia: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2018
all these ones na local dem dey run
must u buy venza
y cant u buy eod and be low key

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2018
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Bossontop(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
The South-East Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has raided the homes of two alleged internet fraudsters: Okechukwu Donald Akachukwu and a couple, Onuora Edgar and his wife, Onuora Adaora Lynda, at Independence Layout, Enugu.

Na dem again oooo.......lol!!!

[img]https://media1./images/f5f97f20a51dde0f0ffd5c64927d1bb2/tenor.gif?itemid=4684379[/img]

48 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by CarGuidNG: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2018
Every day for the crook...
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Olujoe1(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2018
End of the year party in jail
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Nnemuka(f): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2018
I just spoke to my mum who passed a sad news to me. She said a relation of mine lost his life at night with other 3 boys who came to visit him.

Funny enough he died few days after his son abroad completed his mansion and they moved in. Abroad guy is a yahoo boy, amassed so much wealth from scamming but karma decided to visit his dad and those small boys instead.

You think the curses from your victims won't have any effect on you? It will surely visit if not you but your loved ones.
Scamming doesn't pay

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by antagonist: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73863647:
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY

Say that to yourself in the mirror each morning.

38 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Emmy3(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2018
The disdain and contempt that people rain on you when you criticize the yahoo business make me think if humans and morals still exist.
Even mothers pray for MTCN in my neighborhood.

Now, people see non-yahoo boiz as aliens.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.

2 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Iceman2017(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
So mercury light, phones and money are now exhibit?
I don't support crime but if you want to fight crime make sure you are really fighting crime. Not intimidating people because you don't know their source of money or going through someone chats to see implicating chats.
I personally don't see anything incriminating in this Efcc displays.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by kolnel: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Very corrupt country
And the Efcc too will start milking them until they up
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Memphis357(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Wey the pishures of the expensive cars and gadgets??
All these bloggers sef

2 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Franzee(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
I wish to sell my Skrill account with funds in it .... contact me via WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by crafteck(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73863647:
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY

But politicians are rich so it pays

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by deepwater(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
so happy there are getting caught by the day
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by einsteine(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Yahoo family. Their case reach Magu himself. No escape.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Peacemaker5128: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Awon oloripelebe

3 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by GeneralOjukwu: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Hotzone(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
Is it your money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Shameless and Lazy youths everywhere!
Masturbating and supporting fraudulent activities.
Antagonist of good things.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by Necksonnel: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73863647:
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY

Tell that to our politicians
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by abdulaz: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Working boys just dey cast these days.
Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by deepwater(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2018
so happy there are getting caught by the day

post=73863647:
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY

BMC 30K PER MONTH IS THE HIGHEST FRAUD OF THE DECADE

Too bad, u were defrauded, there is dignity in labour. u could hve just remained with your dead meats and grill

At least vultures would still peach around u undecided

6 Likes

Re: Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered by antagonist: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73863794:
Shameless and Lazy youths everywhere!

you're at the top of that list.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins / Man Erroneously Gets N10m Deposit In His Account In Lagos, Pays Debts With It / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.