Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. (446 Views)

Imagine An Unemployed Person Shouting APCPDP / Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner / Corruption: Imagine An Atiku President, Saraki Senate President And Onoghen CJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. by mekaboy(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2018
After watching the debate, considering the fact that it was a very difficult task for Osibanjo to defend this failure of a government run by 2 powerful me, I could only wish for a southern Nigeria.

If we had a southern Nigeria, we could have a ticket of the likes of Obi and Osibanjo contesting to rule the south.

Osibanjo would be free to express himself fully without fear of pleasing a cabal.

Southern Nigeria would have been far better today than it is currently.

If we can't have a working Nigeria, we can have a working Southern Nigeria.

We must restructure. Buhari promised and did not deliver, let us give Atiku who is promising a chance.
Re: Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 15, 2018
mekaboy:
After watching the debate, considering the fact that it was a very difficult task for Osibanjo to defend this failure of a government run by 2 powerful me, I could only wish for a southern Nigeria.

If we had a southern Nigeria, we could have a ticket of the likes of Obi and Osibanjo contesting to rule the south.

Osibanjo would be free to express himself fully without fear of pleasing a cabal.

We must restructure. Buhari promised and did not deliver, let us give Atiku who is promising a chance.

It's sorrowful to think that they have two dumbheads as Presidential candidates who they must take orders from.

Especially Buhari that has barren cows.

Atiku is better at least, because he has grown businesses.

1 Like

Re: Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. by Genius100: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2018
mekaboy:

If you have a southern Nigeria, what makes you think the likes of GEJ won't be president?
Re: Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. by madridguy(m): 2:19am On Dec 15, 2018
So it is Buhari that will restructure Nigeria?

mekaboy:

Re: Imagine An Obi Osibanjo Ticket Or Vice Versa. by mekaboy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Genius100:

If you have a southern Nigeria, what makes you think the likes of GEJ won't be president?

GEJ is a million times better than Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Full Teext Of Ibb's Birthday Wishes To Pmb / Why Blacks Are So Backward! - Must Read / Buhari New Airport Terminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.