Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech (43442 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by don4real18(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Nairaland is filled with so many unintelligent individuals. Someone spilled a false news that instigated violence and instead of condemning the person's action, you are attacking El Rufai.
Until you lose someone to instigated violence, you may never know the evil such actions can cause. Man of God, my foot

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by achi4u(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2018
El Rufai is a threat to the good people of Kaduna state
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Gboy101: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2018
is it not the guy with the biggest church in the world?
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Bigii(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
E-Rufai is on a suicide mission grin
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by akaahs(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=baliyubla post=73855531]To the Midget, these were all love speeches. Kaduna people made the mistake of their lives with this bigot in 2015, good thing they have vowed to "get" him out in 2019.[/quote
My greatest mistake that is still hunting me up to date
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by achi4u(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2018
new2012:

Baba, nobody can say that abt you.. You don't exist, nobody sabi you.. Your username on nairaland is more important than your entire reality
Hahahahah grin

Dangerous!
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by benuejosh: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
sometimes i feel Enenche is actually dragging himself into Nigerian politics. we respect him and he should keep his eyes on the course he has taken in christaindom. Some of the things happening are political, by the time he keeps commenting on everything, he may soon be tagged controversial or political pastor. He should Take a clue from Pst Chris, Pst Kumuyi, Pst Lazarus, and a host of others. Focus on the Christian ministry of salvation.
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Volksfuhrer:
"...I can depose him. Why will I threaten him? I can abolish his chiefdom or emirate under the law..."

A traditional ruler is not an ordinary person, he represents the history and aspirations of his people. So how can El Rufai talk that carelessly about a traditional ruler? Or perhaps there are truths behind the rumours...

I'm sorry, El-Rufai is emotionally unintelligent.

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Kennyg101: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Awol1:
Of course Enenche is Christian. Why won't he go for him?
shut up!! Don't bring religion to this. You are part of the people destroying Nigeria.
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by DateMynd44(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2018
baliyubla:
To the Midget, these were all love speeches. Kaduna people made the mistake of their lives with this bigot in 2015, good thing they have vowed to "get" him out in 2019.
that's a fake account created by someone to spite El rufai
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Rajosh(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
the good news about this is that this is the beginning of the end of the midget
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by kay4kay: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=baliyubla post=73855531]To the Midget, these were all love speeches. Kaduna people made the mistake of their lives with this bigot in 2015, good thing they have vowed to "get" him out in 2019.[/quote

You are blessed for this post ]
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by mfm04622: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2018
JoanOluchi:
APC and Lies are like 5 and 6

Quote the specific lie in what El-Rufai said here!
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Reptyle(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Awol1:

Please cut out all those religious sentiments!

GOD DID NOT SEND PASTOR ENENCHE TO BE TELLING TALES AND WHIPPING UP RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS IN AN ALREADY TENSE STATE.

Pastor Enenche should know better.

Do you know how far that story about the Agom Adara's unfortunate kidnap and murder and claiming it was El-Rufai that invited him to government house and then had him ambushed and killed went? Do you know what damage it could have caused if not that the Governor proactively stepped in to paint the true picture and clear things up with the family? Like the governor said, 22 people had already lost their lives before the damage was curtailed.

Please lose me with all that crap. Let religious leaders stand up and defend themselves when they are found to have breached the law and stop hiding behind these vacuous claims of persecution. If all religious leaders preach incendiary messages like Pastor Enenche and his ilk, will they have a relatively peaceful country in which to build their "record-breaking" cathedrals?

You want to show you are fiery and fearless in speaking "truth" to power? Go to China, Saudi Arabia, etc. How many of them have you heard going to those places to hold crusades and win souls for God? Are the millions of non-Christians in those countries not worth saving?

80% of the conflicts and crises we have in this country stem from religion. This is because nowadays, we have followers with milk for brains. Followers who believe anything they are told without bothering to run a fact check. Most of the charlatans we have spewing hate from the pulpit in the name of God know this and abuse the privileges they have been given. They set fire to the country with their foul heresies.

We like comparing ourselves to Rwanda a lot. Well, why don't you google Rwanda and see what their government has and is still doing to religion...especially to churches, in a country that is predominantly Christian.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2018/august/rwanda-churches-closed-fasting-restricted-rgb-religion-law.html

https://www.news24.com/Africa/News/rwanda-closes-thousands-of-churches-in-bid-for-more-control-20180404

https://thisisafrica.me/kagame-close-churches-mosques/

I see this kind of fate befalling the church in Nigeria soon, if we keep allowing these interlopers abuse the relative freedom of worship we enjoy here in Nigeria. CAN needs to stop paying useless trips to Aso Rock, endorsing politicians and crying wolf over some phantom Islamisation agenda THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA!!!

CAN needs to focus on regulating the activities of its members; calling them to order where they derail, and meting out sanctions where necessary. Religious institutions like the Catholic Church have remained relevant for centuries because of its very solid internal regulation framework.

If CAN fails to self regulate, very soon Nigeria will have a leader who will take that privilege away...and then Christians will know the true definition of persecution.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by MathewD2: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2018
mark my work before the end of this year something terrible will happen in kaduna
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73855793:
Quote:
It is not only the president that was said to be cloned. I am also someone from Mali. Somebody went to my Wikipedia page and changed my birthplace to Bamako, Mali. That the real el-Rufai died when he went on exile in 2009,” the governor said...
Unquote.

And it continues from the image below, and also don't forget from Belgium cheesy.......
Yeye wailers...

try get sense, is Wikipedia a local site dat anyone can enter n change facts
just shows ur level of thinking.
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by smokeyupu(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2018
El-Rufai is a midget on a short fuse. His role in this happenings is known but he has failed woefully. Leave our brother alone and start packing your bags out of GH....Does he know how many people have lost their live to his one-sided support? God will judge him
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Paretomaster1(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
So , the army won't take notice of this threat from El rufai right? If anything happens to Paul Eneche, there will be a rebellion by the christians that's if they will make a sound when it happens cos they are bunch of weaklings and cowards.

Am sure you did not read the article, u only read the headline, and spew � thrash from ur bucaty....
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Mysselff2: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Awol1:

Enenche is bigger than El Rufai
I see that El Rufai is about to die die die die, Enenche ho take better prayer send am to thy kingdom come
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by ahmed143: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
some one is joking again. money is power jooor

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Nasir123:
I'm telling u!
A lot of people just talk anyhow in this country all in the name of F of S.
Anybody giving out fake new should be called a Terrorist.
isnt el rufai king of hates speeches again?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by petermichaels(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
I wonder his this el-rufai dey think... Wat a shame
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by petermichaels(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
I wonder how this el-rufai dey think... Wat a shame!!!
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by InansBobo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gboy101:
is it not the guy with the biggest church in the world?
largest auditorium not biggest church. There are different

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by toprealman: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Say the man that will never travel beyong thdnorthen region.
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by olisaEze(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone went to Wikipedia and changed ur birth place!? Broda na wa for u o!
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by jhydayboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Who is the author of hate speech? If not Hell rufai, he can rot in office as far as I care but on Pastor Paul Eneche issue, it will be said of him that once in a life time, a Sitting Government went down the drain because of a man of God.....
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Demzious4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Touch not my anointed n do my prophet no harm.. I pity el-rufia.. Both physical n spiritual.. PST Paul will deal wit him.. He is calling d commissioner of police 4 someone whose brother is a army general..

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by Cityguy: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Midget in size and brain. He even talked as if he was there when the Agom was 'freed' and before he got to the road was killed. What stupidity!
Re: 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech by MUSAPLC: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Your number are number..
If anything to my Pastor Kaduna would burn like never before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.