Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (48591 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by emmasege: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2018
arejibadz:
Can't wait for 2019 let bubu debate grin grin
Bubu debate? You go wait tire.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Righteousness89(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Of what use is a beautifully painted house on faulty foundations?

Peter Obi is the owner of Fidelity bank. His bank MD is presently under trial for laundering money for Dieziani.

The crooked liar still has the guts to blame this present government caused by his gang of thieves in PDP when his own bank was used for stealing from Nigerians.

The Bank M.D is not under any Trial!
Stop peddling fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by timmy527(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter obi, you are truly a Philosopher, you will make a great Philosopher king just as Plato have spoken about Philosopher kings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Okoyeebos: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
The Bank M.D is not under any Trial!
Stop peddling fake news

Stop being ignorant
Read and educate yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4898353/alleged-diezani-loot-efcc-set

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by bizzibodi(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter obi shld have visit d NBS instead of churning out fake statistics to gullible 9jerians.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Righteousness89(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Stop being ignorant
Read and educate yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/4898353/alleged-diezani-loot-efcc-set

Mr. read ur news well!
U said he is under trial for Laundering! He is not!

He is to be arraigned (not yet arraigned) for not reporting a deposit !!

Read and Understand sir! You are displace high emptiness on public space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by mrkia(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Behold! What could have been a good combination of Osinbajo and Obi as President and vice president respectively...
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Timisamd(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin grin
na so absolutely ✔️
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Okoyeebos: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Righteousness89:

Mr. read ur news well!
U said he is under trial for Laundering! He is not!

He is to be arraigned (not yet arraigned) for not reporting a deposit !!

Read and Understand sir! You are displace high emptiness on public space

The charge is what? Conspiracy and Money Laundering.

Do I need to subtitle it into your native language before you can understand it?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Skinnienigga(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lol
See as this one is trying out of frustration.

In this government, ~if you steal, you'll be caught~. Whether you type like an epileptic patient or not doesn't change that.

If you really believe what you just typed then you must be quite disillusioned.

Steal and get caught?? Lmao.

More like - Steal in PDP and get caught

Or better still - Steal and get caught if you are not a friend/supporter/secret a** licker of Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Minjim: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2018
Obi kept comparing Nigeria to China. All that China achieved does he thinks it took them 10 years to accomplish it, talk more of 3 years?

It could take China 16 years though, but Obi didnt tell us what Pdp put on ground in 16 years that could put us on track with China.

If only we have extreme laws that sentenced corrupt ppl to death things would be a lot better because there nothing even the hands can achieve when you sorrounded by corrupt ppl.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by DaRuud(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari all the way......

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!

Adeitanajoke:

Fact checkers went to work Friday night to puncture some of the statistics quoted by Peter Obi, the vice-presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party at the live TV debate at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja.

Obi was correct when he said oil exports still accounts for 80 per cent of Nigeria’s dollar revenue. However, oil contribution to GDP has dwindled to about 10 per cent, according to NBS.

Despite the statistical goofs, Obi was praised by many PDP sympathisers for his performance during the debate.

Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto state, who had not tweeted for a long time, wrote:

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/pdp-governors-reacts-to-peter-obis-performance-at-vp-debate-and-pround-of-him.html

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Minjim: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2018
bizzibodi:
Peter obi shld have visit d NBS instead of churning out fake statistics to gullible 9jerians.

Pdp fans and Igbos cant masturbate with figures from NBC so Obi had to cook up something more slutry to arouse them
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Ayobami7(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2018
ok
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2018
You can not compare a sound Senior Advocate of Nigeria to someone. Thanks
post=73856241:
OSIBANJO, you made us proud.
Buhari/Osibanjo, let's do another 4 years together.
Take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
We stand with you guys gidigba!

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY
still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by DateMynd44(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2018
SamAzing:
Brilliant dude
na like this una been take dey worship buhari before he won and u guys are now regretting and the sad part is that up till now you've not learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by princfred(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856241:
OSIBANJO, you made us proud.
Buhari/Osibanjo, let's do another 4 years together.
Take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
We stand with you guys gidigba!

A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY
still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
And lots of those PDP looters are they not in your beloved APC now? What does that make APC?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by princfred(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2018
This is all beautiful. A sign of maturity of democracy and politics in the country. Fine comments by Tanbuwal and Reno.

When will there be debates for governorship and senatorial aspirants to make it all spectacular?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by April4th(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lol
See as this one is trying out of frustration.

In this government, if you steal, you'll be caught. Whether you type like an epileptic patient or not doesn't change that.

Like they caught Gandollars abi?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2018
Ok.. Having patiently perused most comments on this thread, I can decisively say this nation has no future! The fact that most people making comments here are supposed grads terribly indicts our tertiary education system.
The ones supporting APC are as bad as those supporting PDP (if not even worse). Someone is telling you that it makes sense to close down a huge and sensitive working economy like Nigeria in order to first tackle corruption, and no young learned person has the common sense to query if both can't be done concurrently...
The ones supporting PDP have been unable to summon up simple wisdom to query the choice of flagbearer (A man heavily tainted with suspicions of corruption). Such sheep and goats I share citizenship with.
George Orwell Foresaw Nigeria while putting "Animal Farm" to paper. PATHETIC!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by princenaira(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

Sorry next time, try not to sleep while conversation is going on. He sighted an example of 10 people owning car put of every 1,000 people.

NBS statistics covers all registered vehicles including companies, individuals with multiple cars, political parties vehicles, government agencies etc.

Next time learn to make a wise analysis

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Newznow: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Watch video of Peter obi saying You can't shut down your shop and be chasing criminals"-
@PeterObi
#Debate2019 #VicePresensidentialDebate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzrb68WV8Aw
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2018
arejibadz:
nice 1....am sure your apc presidential candidate didn't even bother watching the debate man was busy watching Nat geo wild episode on how to cross cattle
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Dholyboy(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
manutdrichie:
The two of them are suppose to be our presidential aspirants but it seems God is still punishing us

grin cheesy
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by rapid101(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Q
Luciferdevil2:
Where are the cowards that call themselves southern PDP governors? They couldn't even praise their own. Now I understand why the North are the realists and trustworthy. Please God na devil dey beg you now, in my next world, if you want to punish me by bringing me to Nigeria again please I want to be birthed on the North .
some governors of pdp nd member ve been praising obi since yesterday but I haven't heard non praising osinbanjo from apc since yesterday
Dis shows osinbanjo failed woefully.

Don't let party sentiment and tribalism or religious acrimony over take ur sense of reasons.

Put nigeria first
And not party
Wht eva u do now ur generation ll meet it nd still continue d suffering from were u stopped
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by nokatakata: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Where are the cowards that call themselves southern PDP governors? They couldn't even praise their own. Now I understand why the North are the realists and trustworthy. Please God na devil dey beg you now, in my next world, if you want to punish me by bringing me to Nigeria again please I want to be birthed on the North .

They are not cowards. They know Peter Obi is a lair just like all of them. They watched it and didn't make any sense of the bullsh.it adaobi and the other contestants were chanting. of course the abok.i governors will praise adaobi because they love corruption and are used to lying.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by nokatakata: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
manutdrichie:
The two of them are suppose to be our presidential aspirants but it seems God is still punishing us

God is not punishing us. We are punishing ourselves. Are there no other candidates or party aside APC and PDP? Are people not gladly campaigning for APC and PDP even though we know very well that they are all extremely corrupt people.

Simple common sense to try new set of politicians, we have refused to.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by rapid101(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You'll be born as an almajiri in the North. grin

That aside, the Southern governors particularly those in the SE would sabotage Atiku cos of Obi.

Osinbajo is dashing all of them bailouts, would Obi do same?
Obiano and Umahi in particular have soft spots for Buhari as a person.

Just watch what happens.
Oga forget that tin
Na d governors wan vote abi na d pple

Gej had same sympathy from d northern governors during his time
And wht happened
He lost
History is repeating it sef
Jst sit down nd watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Ten06(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Is Obi insinuating that PDP are thieves while APC are the shop owners?
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by JubiGold(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2018
onez:
Obviously, Atiku got his first task right. He picked the best VP. I love him. He's clinical in all his approach since his emergence as PDP flag bearer.

2million vehicles in Nigeria got me embarrassed big time. even uneducated man wud not have said that. what a disgusting frogy voice.
BTW election not won by debate that filled with false information.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by CaptainFM1: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Luciferdevil2:

May you be birthed in Sambisa or Chibok in your next life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Have you seen any APC praising osibanjo? Even BMC crew on nairaland.

All they've done since yesterday was to insult Peter obi, why? Because Peter obi did better and they were disappointed by osibanjo performance.

Governance isn't just about sharing money around markets, it's to lay down foundation for development.

Osibanjo is not fit for government, he's fit for market Man association treasurer.

Man, you wan use laff kii me. lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.