Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP (33706 Views)

Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Naijaalive(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was plotting to operate “container economy” if voted into power in 2019.

Tinubu made the allegation while reacting to the Vice Presidential debate.

Speaking at the Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi’s Roundtable entitled: ‘The Imperatives of Building Institutions for Lasting Legacies,’ held at Ibadan, yesterday, Tinubu said the outcome of the debate has shown that the ‘developmental economy’ of APC cannot be compared with the ‘container economy’ of PDP.

The former Governor of Lagos State argued that the developmental economy would take Nigeria to a secured next level of economic prosperity.

He, however, stated that the container economy would return the country to perpetual slavery and poverty.

The former governor also assured that he would support the APC governorship candidate for the 2019 poll in the state, Chief Adebayo Adelabu.

He said: “I saw the debate yesterday, to crown my remarks. You could see the difference between a developmental economy and a container economy.

“Is Oyo State going APC? Oyo State is APC. It is progressive politics. I said in one place before, our Moses has crossed the Red Sea, no going back to Egypt. Success all the way.”

He stated that he did not feel bad if opposition parties in the State associated him with the process that threw Adelabu up as governorship candidate.

“If we do indirect primary again, I will still vote for your (Governor Ajimobi) choice of successor, because reforms, re-engineering, reinvigoration of the institutions can only continue beyond us. If the foundation is bad, the house will crumble,” he said.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/tinubu-reacts-to-osinbajo-performance-at-vp-debate-blast-pdp.html

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Monimatic(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Thief-nubu mad man
The debate pain u well well
Osibanjo that was stammering throughout the debate
Osibanjo was flogged and disgraced at the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bLPOyPSwg

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please, go and coach JUBRIL in preparation for January 19th to get back in the game.
No need crying over sour milk!
LOOTERMONI scored ZERO! cheesy

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by quickberry3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin

Jagaban of the universe don talk, make feather weight politicians go hide inside their cage

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by fyneguy: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin Container economy = import-dependent

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by oyebanji44: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Absolutely correct grin grin grin container economy -suicide plot-omo Igbo wants to send us to suicide mission -ogini -wetin happen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
We were we where we we're

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Gistpeeps: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
i can't laugh...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
I hope the Lord protector of Yoruba Moslems has seen the results

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by akinblog: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can't wait for presidential debate.....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by DanielOc: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari to Zombites after failed Presidential Debate....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Sunmolar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
a party that is full with so called leaders of questionable characters can't lead Nigeria to greatness in 16years.only to be moaning of bad economy in 3yrs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by diadem10: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
You dey mind the dunce folks. A political aspirant who doesn't know the meaning of free trade zone yet ajudged to have won the debate? Even the lesser heavy weight aspirants knew a bit in that dept except Obi dunce.

Obi dunce who thinks labour is the only factor of production until Osibanjo corrected him won which debate?
Self acclaimed by Ipob you mean.

Same Vp corrected Obi, the dunce on the question posed at him about the country ranking several points below other economy viable countries for many years. Obi dunce couldn't realise the question was a dent on his party which has led the country for many years, rather he kept on heaping more blame, forgetting that he was actually blaming his party for the country's woes because the little stride the country made rankingwise was actually done under Apc which Osibanjo pointed out and corrected him.

How about you proffer solutions after castigating the sitting government? He did none except to rant about China and other Asia countries and how we should do the right things like them.

The question is what are these right things? Or what are the blueprints of these countries he kept on ranting about? No, Obi, the dunce mentioned none but to spew gibberish. Yeye dey smell.

Better still, what exactly are the things your party have in stock for us? Obi Dunce couldn't state any but was asking us to look at China ranking this and that. Height of stupidity I tell you.

On a final note, Seun, you need to caution your moderators for posting distorted fact on the front page.

No where did Osibanjo alluded to closing of shops in his debate. He said looters shouldn't be giving any breathing space hence there would not be shops. That's exactly the mode operandi of these Asia countries Obi kept on ranting about yet he didn't know that China is highly an anti corruption country and fight corruption till death.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Muttee: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
I hope the Lord protector of Yoruba Moslems has seen the results

Yemi Osinbajo won that poll then shame made Premium times to take it down once they saw that Osinbajo was winning

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Blackfire(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who is Mr Obi?

That is my uncle
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by RTSC: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
What does tinubu know about business compared to a man like Peter?

Besides what does he mean by container economy?

In every part of the world, imports and exports are major economic activities.

So what exactly is Mr tinubu talking about? Does he have a problem with containers?

The utter lack of respect for small and medium businesses is why Nigeria has worsened economically.

Peter obi was right

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Yemi Osinbajo won that poll then shame made Premium times to take it down once they saw that Osinbajo was winning
Deceive your fellow zombies. Look at the time of your screenshot and number of voters and compare with mine. As of the time PT took down the poll, Obi was leading.

Your screenshot it was 20 hrs to the end of the poll with 16k voters while in mine, it was 4 hrs to the end and 49,355 voters.

Osinbanjo was leading when the poll started by 12 AM, in the afternoon Obi was leading and PT took down the poll.

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Gistpeeps: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2018
naaa dem know
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Muttee: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2018
kkkkkk
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Jagaban himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Developmental Economy and Container Economy
What a comparison?
Well, we are looking forward to better and wonderful Nigeria in all ramifications.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Pikin we no fine but him mama like am.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Jonadull: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Jagaban
Baba Iya won

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Alexis11: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm...
So I read a post here on NL where Ajimobi was saying that it is better to accept Imposition of candidate by Tinubu in Oyo state than Uche Secondus who is an Igbo man.

The igbos in their usual manner invaded the thread with their usual insults of the entire Yoruba race. Displaying their innate hatred and bitterness.

These are the same set of people that supported Peter Obi statement few years ago when he referred to a political opponent as a "Yoruba stooge".

Sometimes I wonder how a whole tribe can be suffering from selective amnesia. cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Soft work.
We can't shout.....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Dee60: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2018
r
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Topmaike007(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2018
that's my man... jagaban of bogu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2018
LIKES FOR osinbajo APC SHARES FOR obi PDP

21 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP by Omeokachie: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
E pain am

Obi destabilized them with uppercut and jabs that broke ribs cheesy

They have been in intensive care since Friday, with Tinubu now shouting...

"Obi, ika ni e. Ika!"
"Why you beat my man like that?"
"Can't someone play with you again ni?"
"Agbaya ni e" grin cheesy
"You did not behave like omoluabi" cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up / Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.