Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah (2158 Views)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Multiple award winning Nollywood actress actress Belinda Effah has revealed in an exclusive interview with Rita Okoye, the CEO of Favour Right Foods that her wedding will surprise a lot of people.

When did you tell yourself that you wanted to be an actress?

I was a child when I made that decision. I was very young. I used to write poetry and short stories. I also mimicked people a lot and I used to love to be part of the drama department wherever I was. I love this; this is my life.

When did you get your first acting opportunity?

I did some drama in church growing up but the first professional work was The Room. I played a significant role in the movie and it was shown on DSTV for a long time. It’s actually an Efik language movie.

Read the remaining interview here
https://www.gistporte.com.ng/my-wedding-will-surprise-many-belinda-effah/

Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah by johntheguru(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Maybe she'll Wed in Neptune
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah by okwabayi(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2018
When they start talking like this just know there's no hope in Hell for a wedding.
Re: My Wedding Will Surprise Many – Belinda Effah by neolboy(m): 3:53am On Dec 16, 2018
johntheguru:
Maybe she'll Wed in Neptune

No but inside the Sun

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Boyfriend Celebrates Christmas Together / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Incredible Curves In A Gold Crossover Swimsuit (photos) / See How Burna Boy Shot Down A Club In Dubai Without Being There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.