Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions (12879 Views)

Top Nigeria Customs Officers Enmeshed In Multi-billion Corruption Scandal / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by phenol33(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
this is a lie from the pit of hell... in imo state there is nothing like #2000 reduction. i even collected the money twice! and i was given #20000
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by BruncleZuma: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You have deleted from Sirhenny007, the same DP used on Brunclezuma. anyway, you are still "following" ur other account. Mr Nwosu na atu aHow your "chairman" son?

Bro that's between you and Henny; this una matter pass my power.
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Bro that's between you and Henny this una matter pass my power.
You even call him "henny". Ok Henry Nwosu. Bye
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by BruncleZuma: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You even call him "henny". Ok Henry Nwosu. Bye

Chai
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by Vokians(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
The agents are taking advantage of the traders naive minds towards the loan scheme. They were even sent message to their phone that they should not allow anyone eat their money.
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by abisola85: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Which way Nigeria
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by highbee02: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
when the agents came to my shop, they told us point blank that we would be paid the sum of #6,000. I said to myself that after all this is my own share of the national cake. At the point of payment which was made by hand, #200 was deducted again from all the beneficiaries and we were paid #5,800. We don't have evidence to show that #5,800 was paid. If I want to repay, would they expect me to pay #10,000?
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by Ziggylady(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
safarigirl:
See the country that is looking for a man of integrity as a leader.

A nation filled with criminals, everybody has some level of criminality ingrained in them. They want to defraud others, they want to steal, they bloat figures and deduct from them.... Criminals everywhere, but they have the guts to accuse others of being corrupt.

I repeat, the population of people of integrity in this country is not more than 5% of the population, everybody else is a criminal waiting to be unleashed. Just give them small power and see their real faces.

You are spot..i wonder what went wrong with Nigerians..

We are not the poorest country on earth,yet the most criminally-minded people in the World.

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by MrMcJay(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
highbee02:
when the agents came to my shop, they told us point blank that we would be paid the sum of #6,000. I said to myself that after all this is my own share of the national cake. At the point of payment which was made by hand, #200 was deducted again from all the beneficiaries and we were paid #5,800. We don't have evidence to show that #5,800 was paid. If I want to repay, would they expect me to pay #10,000?

Please, would you provide more info if I decided to escalate this?

I'm in a position to do so.
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by MrMcJay(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
cicc2010:
My area na 5k them receive. I fit provide info

Please, if you can send me a PM, I need more information on this.

I assure you that the agent would be severely dealt with.
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by emmangrace: 2:47am On Dec 16, 2018
abdulaz:
Tradermoni and Npower are all frauds.

When Yusuf go register for Npower since he is unemployed?

They are formats to buy the poor masses.

Neither APC nor PDP can transform Nigeria to our dream country.

Don’t be deceived.
They are all fraudsters.
Summarily, you mean no Nigerian can transform Nigeria because Nigerians are in both parties
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by lexy2014: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
kurt09:
A petty trader told me she paid #1500 to collect 10k. I blame notorious agents not FG. The new format used by AKU is the best. Just reply the text with your name, bank account number and PIN. You will receive 10k. No need looking for an agent to help you withdraw. Still standing with PMB for a better Nigeria.
Isn't it d govt that assigned d agents? Isn't it d responsibility of d govt that professes anti corruption to make sure d recipients aren't cheated?
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by highbee02: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

Please, would you provide more info if I decided to escalate this?
I'm in a position to do so.

Yes, I will provide details
Re: Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions by AntiBalaka: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.