Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos (44495 Views)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Yyeske(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
KAHBOOM:

Unity begger..Can't you live without igbos?

You dey resist with your blood for nairaland,while real men are sacrificing dia blood for Biafra.
Igbos are proud Nigerians and everyone else including Igbos can do away with IPOB miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by imam07: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
May his soul rest in peace

The killing of unarmed people in the British colonial disaster called Nigeria continues but one day we shall get our freedom
stay away from protest. Dead mam needs no freedom but d living.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
delerx:
Big fool like you. person carry double barrel u r saying unarmed. where did we get a fool like this in NIgeria? Atiku should do quick divide the country, i cant share live with foools again

He is carrying s gun "In a picture", not outside in a protest. Do you know of any law anywhere in the world that taking a pic with a gun is a crime?
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Success2043: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ooh my brother from a different mother, brother from IPOB, rest on bro, we will achieve your dreams barfra for you.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by gidgiddy: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
terrorist supporting terrorist.
you're even more if a coward then him cost your biafra rants only ends on nairaland.
I dare u to go to the streets of Aba with biafra flag openly

That's why you should be ashamed of Nigeria. A Country where unarmed people are shot for protesting on the streets but those that are armed and killing people like Herdsmen, militants and Boko Haram are offered millions of Dollars, ranches and amnesty programmes

Hundreds of unarmed IPOB shot and killed but not one single armed killer Herdsman ever killed.

1 Like

Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by zinizta: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

So people get killed for touching a gun where you come from? Must the land of barbarians
and you my friend come from the land of geniuses with IQ higher than the Eiffel Tower....

Lazy thinker
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by potterdon: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
GoTV:

He died for nothing. Biafra will never come as we will resist it with our last blood sad
u will resist it from nairaland na grin

1 Like

Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by AmazingELixir: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
Samirana360:
RIP bro

d bullet that kill u from NA, thousands of bullets will kill them(useless soldiers) from boko haram

na only for our body dem dey get power....

boko haram will do worse than they've done to them

grin grin grin

See painment!...bros but that gun he posed with in the pix looks similar to those ones impounded from Turkey... could it be...just maybe those arms were headed to the east.. lipsrsealed
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by jeroba1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=Majlaw post=73864606]Atun Ku iku e.... Oponu @majlaw,you be fool.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Godblesspmb: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
May his soul never rest in peace. Next is Namdi kanu
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Godblesspmb: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

That's why you should be ashamed of Nigeria. A Country where unarmed people are shot for protesting on the streets but those that are armed and killing people like Herdsmen, militants and Boko Haram are offered millions of Dollars, ranches and amnesty programmes

Hundreds of unarmed IPOB shot and killed but not one single armed killer Herdsman ever killed.
u see somebody with gun and you are saying unarmed.what kind of brain do you have. His picture is there for you to see but u called him unarmed, in fact he was a terrorist.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Godblesspmb: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ategberoson:
What u bmc don't know is that, not all igbo are ipob. so if ipob are all wasted it has nothing to do with us because we have atikulated obediently

Igbo Amaka
mumu, the ATIKU u all are atikulating is from my state.so either atiku or BUHARI u still remains my slave
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Godblesspmb:
mumu, the ATIKU u all are atikulating is from my state.so either atiku or BUHARI u still remains my slave

You need to check your brain

1 Like

Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Ten06(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Stray bullet? Soldiers doesn't make mistakes with their guns. He was just a target well hit
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Cameroonglass(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
abakaliki
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
KAHBOOM:

Unity begger..Can't you live without igbos?

You dey resist with your blood for nairaland,while real men are sacrificing dia blood for Biafra.
what are u waiting for?

Sacrifice with ur blood na!

Abi u nobi "real man"?
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by KAHBOOM: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Okoroawusa:

what are u waiting for?

Sacrifice with ur blood na!

Abi u nobi "real man"?

Who be dis wan again?

I support de movement online and offline cool
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Oloripelebe: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Python chop this one, useless flatoids
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
What an irony how Igbos are laying their hopes on BOKO HARAM to do the avenging. HONESTLY ITS JUST PATHETIC!
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
KAHBOOM:

Who be dis wan again?
I support de movement online and offline cool
akuko n'egwu

anyi agajukwanu onye?
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by gidgiddy: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Godblesspmb:
u see somebody with gun and you are saying unarmed.what kind of brain do you have. His picture is there for you to see but u called him unarmed, in fact he was a terrorist.

I also see snoop dog and Fifty cents with guns in pictures, it doesn't mean they are they are out killing people. There is no law that says a person cannot take pictures holding a gun.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by koolaid87: 2:28am On Dec 16, 2018
gidgiddy:
May his soul rest in peace

The killing of unarmed people in the British colonial disaster called Nigeria continues but one day we shall get our freedom

Na so ooo

At least you're wise enough not to go on no protest cos you no won die...you still won turn up. Lol
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

So why do you say he marched with a gun? Have ever heard that IPOB marches with anything other than Biafran flags? So it's not about the picture now it, is about the fact that he marched against government? Go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution, anybody has the right to march against government

I did not say he matched with gun ..... but even if you want to protest against the Government it musn't be about The Country Division......... You can't even try it in America....... They are going to respond to you silently without notice and destroy Your Agenda with any means necessary..... because it was written in the constitution doesn't mean you can use it against the Government without repercussion.... when those in Government are not stupid even if you were in their shoes you would do the same, Freedom of Speech dey but Freedom after speech i can not assure you
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

He is carrying s gun "In a picture", not outside in a protest. Do you know of any law anywhere in the world that taking a pic with a gun is a crime?
I have no issues with the gun he's wielding cos if u read the post well, it stated that he was a vigilante and we all know vigilantes have access to guns
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2018
jeroba1:
do u understand what majlaw said since you're not Yoruba?
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

You need to check your brain
grin grin
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Godblesspmb: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Only a backward African will try to justify murder because pictures and names.

Any Nigerian adult can apply for a licence to hold the double barrel gun he is holding
show us the license to that gun.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Godblesspmb: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

I also see snoop dog and Fifty cents with guns in pictures, it doesn't mean they are they are out killing people. There is no law that says a person cannot take pictures holding a gun.
show d guns license and also what is his work. Pain ipob. His soul will never know peace.
Re: Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos by Casemiro(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
rip man.

the sun must surely rise!

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.