Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate (38663 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Affaberry: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
What caught My attention most is where he said: "in PDP we have brains in abundance while in the other party they have lies in abundance" grin which other party? grin Fayose my Man.
I think Fayose lost his brain for this one when he can come up now to say in pdp there's alot of brained in operating within.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Minjim: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2018
It a was apparent to us all who performed better in the debate , but ethnicity and partisan politics wont permit us to be objective.

You can win a debate by reeling out lies. You may get the audience applaud for that moment but after the storm comes calmness and everyone will see thru ur lies

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by israelmao(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
We know the difference between trash and treasure,chaff and wheat,fiction and fact.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by agabaI23(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Diiet:
The debate yesterday confirmed what we have been telling them that Osinbajo is more intelligent than Obi.
Most of the claims Obi made have been proven to be false,while mot of the claims of Osinbajo have been proven to be facts.
May God deliver peter Obi from the spirit of lies and sugar coating.
Osinbajo won clearly yesterday and would win again if they are given another opportunity. I'm verry sure Obi will never forgive the people who advised him to go challenge Osinbajo in a debate.
God bless Osinbajo.
The cockroach cannot be innocent in the gathering of fowls.

Who selected which claims to test the credibility? BMC ?

You guys are so pathetic that claimed Obi lied with 80% against 90%. If it was Osinbajo, you biased team would have said largely correct.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Mysselff2: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2018
manutdrichie:
grin

Osibanjo after the debate

osibanjo: Baba that debate na set up oo see as Obi want tear me apart

Baba: I told you, that is why i wont attend

Osibanjo: I will tell Lai mohammed and Keyamo to list out different lies so you can choose the best one to tell our zombie followers

APC zombies, see your miserable lives
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
martineverest:
I don't practice Partizan politicics..but with what I saw yesterday,obi is overrated and an unintelligent man.he debated like someone from a beer parlour and kept quoting unconfirmed figures just to gain public love

Stop lying

you are an APC apologist

your past comments testify to that undecided

I know your handle very well
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Brightest04(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2018
I love nairaland because like Nigeria as a country,it's blessed with people with different level of intelligence.

On one part are the wise kings and queens who look at things from the starting point to the present state,and clairvoyant enough to see where it lead down to.

And at the other part are the dullards and crevasse brains who are more or less zombies. They have eyes but can't see the light unless you show it to them.

Had it not been so,these lots ought have known that Obi bleeped up at the debate floor.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by oyoikire: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2018
nerilove:
So sorry for your APC loss. I hope you heard the noise audience made when Obi went to collect his certificate. Did you look at Osinbajo face during that time?
which noise are you talking about? Pdp noise? This is why pdp can't rule this country again. They lack intelligent. Obi that was saying rubbish yesterday is the praising by fayose and the other crooks. All what they are shouting for has been proved empty. From 2m vehicle in the country to ease of doing business and others.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by fx45(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2018
martineverest:
I don't practice Partizan politicics..but with what I saw yesterday,obi is overrated and an unintelligent man.he debated like someone from a beer parlour and kept quoting unconfirmed figures just to gain public love

Partizan Belgrade ko, Partizan politics ni
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Dedetwo(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Diiet:
The debate yesterday confirmed what we have been telling them that Osinbajo is more intelligent than Obi.
Most of the claims Obi made have been proven to be false,while mot of the claims of Osinbajo have been proven to be facts.
May God deliver peter Obi from the spirit of lies and sugar coating.
Osinbajo won clearly yesterday and would win again if they are given another opportunity. I'm verry sure Obi will never forgive the people who advised him to go challenge Osinbajo in a debate.
God bless Osinbajo.

There is no doubt you are a Yoruba.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Sundaygo(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Let us all get this crystal clear, we Nigerians are the problem. Attacking each other based on our differences while we are the one suffering together. Its a shame on us all. We should be against all politician that fail to perform regardless of who they are, their religion or tribe or which part of the country they come from.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Diiet: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Dedetwo:

There is no doubt you are a Yoruba.
Of course.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Dedetwo(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
martineverest:

Arrant nonsense!!! Nigeria as a country cannot provide accurate figures even when given a century to accomplish the task.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Diiet: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
agabaI23:
The cockroach cannot be innocent in the gathering of fowls.

Who selected which claims to test the credibility? BMC ?

You guys are so pathetic that claimed Obi lied with 80% against 90%. If it was Osinbajo, you biased team would have said largely correct.
Obi said oil gives us 80% of exchange earnings, CBN stats shows it's a false statement.
He said Africa intra trade is less than 9% when it's 16%.
Apple inc market is not also bigger than the economy of Nig, SA and Egypt as he told his zombies during the debate.
The problem of the man is that he says alot of things he has no or little understanding about.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Ayobami7(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by budaatum: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2018
nutripot:
'You can't shut down your shop and be chasing criminals'--Peter Obi.

Quote of the year!
Profound actually. If thieves know you wouldn't chase them they'd return to empty your shop then what would you be selling in your empty shop Obi?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by almarthins(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
manutdrichie:
grin

Osibanjo after the debate

osibanjo: Baba that debate na set up oo see as Obi want tear me apart

Baba: I told you, that is why i wont attend

Osibanjo: I will tell Lai mohammed and Keyamo to list out different lies so you can choose the best one to tell our zombie followers

Why are there so many sycophants and hypocrite in this country?

The man fayose with all his intelligence yet he could nt develop ekiti beyond the level of a poultry farm. I am disgusted with such parasitic individual who praise demself to be above dust. Debate doesn't really translate to real development after election, that is Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by candygist: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
GuyWise101:
Fayose has spoken the truth, Pdp have intelligent and well educated people in abundance while in Apc it's the other way round...

I am sure bulhari will be peeing in his panties when he remembers january.

SIA ATIKUOBI 2019

You you mean adeleke that can not even write junior WAEC is intelligent ?
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by agabaI23(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Diiet:

Obi said oil gives us 80% of exchange earnings, CBN stats shows it's a false statement.
He said Africa intra trade is less than 9% when it's 16%.
Apple inc market is not also bigger than the economy of Nig, SA and Egypt as he told his zombies during the debate.
The problem of the man is that he says alot of things he has no or little understanding about.
The problem with you guys is that you find it difficult to think gor yourselves. I guess you're are quoting the nairaland post that put his source as The cable. Well the cable said that NBS said it is 90% which even furthers supports Obi's position. The point of his argument is that we are much dependent on oil. How did lie? You guys are clutching at straws.
The same goes for most of the so called lies.

Osinbanjo is the liar in chief. His position on rice production has been exposed as lies by both US and Thailand reports.
BTW he is supposed to be very accurate as an insider but know he has been lying deliberately.

Your household shall proper like Nigeria under Buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by donb06: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
oyebanji44:
Why don't you develop ur state when you were there..?
u think so Wait make I laugh u first... grin now in case u don't know only Lagos I say again only Lagos in the west is better than Anambra in terms of infrastructure and economy... Let it sink into ur skull well... This Lagos is really chacking this yorubas wella
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by fnd2003(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
President Buhari yesterday told the Governors that Nigeria's economy is in bad shape, while Vice President Prof. Osinbajo told Nigerians during the Vice Presidential Debate that they have improved the economy.

Who do we believe or take serious, are they not contradicting one another?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Diiet: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
agabaI23:
The problem with you guys is that you find it difficult to think gor yourselves. I guess you're are quoting the nairaland post that put his source as The cable. Well the cable said that NBS said it is 90% which even furthers supports Obi's position. The point of his argument is that we are much dependent on oil. How did lie? You guys are clutching at straws.
The same goes for most of the so called lies.

Osinbanjo is the liar in chief. His position on rice production has been exposed as lies by both US and Thailand reports.
BTW he is supposed to be very accurate as an insider but know he has been lying deliberately.

Your household shall proper like Nigeria under Buhari.
The problem with you guys is that you support your own blindly.
Even Peter Obi himself knows he misyarned yesterday,hence he has even gone to delete some of his tweets. You can continue swallowing whatever rubbish that comes out from his mouth, but
we'll always scrutinize his claims and point to where he ered because we are not zombies.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by Czarugo007: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
oyebanji44:
Why don't you develop ur state when you were there..?
you have to see anambra live to forever keep your mouth shut.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Diiet:

The problem with you guys is that you support your own blindly.
Even Peter Obi himself knows he misyarned yesterday,hence he has even gone to delete some of his tweets. You can continue swallowing whatever rubbish that comes out from his mouth, but
we'll always scrutinize his claims and point to where he ered because we are not zombies.
Can you counter my argument with reasoning without calling names
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by SexytorresE(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
GuyWise101:
Fayose has spoken the truth, Pdp have intelligent and well educated people in abundance while in Apc it's the other way round...

I am sure bulhari will be peeing in his panties when he remembers january.

SIA ATIKUOBI 2019
pls what's happening by January and what date in January
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by GuyWise101(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
SexytorresE:
pls what's happening by January and what date in January
January 19th is the day for Presidential debate the day Bulhari will disgrace himself with his mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by SexytorresE(f): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
GuyWise101:

January 19th is the day for Presidential debate the day Bulhari will disgrace himself with his mouth.
oh! Jesus is Lord. Am lagging behind o... I won't miss it, pls what station is showing it
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2018
chernest2002:
you want to say you don know party with lier Mohammed.
Is you that doesn't understand illustration.
Re: Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate by bionixs: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
15Ebisco:
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has commended the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, for demonstrating a high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy at the Vice Presidential debate which held in Abuja on Friday.

DAILY POST had reported that on Friday night, five candidates contesting for the vice presidency, engaged in a debate.

Those who participated were, Yemi Osinbajo (APC) Peter Obi (PDP) Umma Getso (YPP) Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima (ACPN) Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya (ANN)

Their responses and opinions drew mixed reactions from Nigerians.

Reacting, Fayose on his official Twitter Page wrote, “Delighted that our VP candidate, Peter Obi demonstrated high level of understanding of issues relating to the economy of this country.

“In PDP, we have brains in abundance, while in the other party, they have lies in abundance. We will surely get Nigeria working again.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/osinbajo-vs-obi-fayose-reacts-outcome-vice-presidential-debate/
I have come to realize that just as pdp helped plunder Nigeria,they are the ones to fix it, they know here well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.