Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY (14869 Views)

Avoid The Dollar Hassles, Let's Help You Pay You Chinese Supplier In Yuan (RMB) / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Payment To Your Chinese Supplier Made Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders.
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Available now
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Still available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you Mr Umar for another wonderful deal today.

Instant RMB payment available.
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Good morning
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by savadubtech: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2019
What can #83,000 do in your life today? Because I'm dashing it to you right now!

Before you grab my free #83,000, check its short details below...

Either you've been into internet marketing for a while or for not too long, you must have heard the statement which says "the money is in the list". Let me tell you, the statement is nothing but the pure truth.

Which marketing and communication channel is cheaper than Email marketing? If you have one let me know.

Or can you tell me some verified marketing Channels which have greater ROI than email marketing? I would love to learn them from you.

What am I trying to say?

I'm seriously trying to anoint you with some gigantic, effective and money pourer email marketing manuals and tools which worth hundreds of thousands if you are to get them from somewhere else. I'm not kidding here.

These same manual and tools which costs people like me a lot to gather are what you would get today for almost free.

Also, you would learn the secrets of internet marketing used by only few gurus online.

== I'm not only giving you these manuals and tools, I'm also giving you the exclusive rights to resell them at any price you want to answer keep all the money.

These are what you would get

1. The Email Money Method (complete course and reseller package).
This would teach you how guru marketers are using email marketing to gather lots of sales and rake in bucks of cash.
Worth = #38k

2. Send Blaster Email Bulk Sender software. With this you can send unlimited number of emails anytime for totally free (with video tutorials)
This software would save you the cost of using some costly Autoresponders that could drain your pockets.
Worth = #10k

3. Effective Email Strategies (complete course)
Effective Strategy is key in anything that would work effectively, learn the strategies for email marketing which has made a lot of people give bountiful testimonials
Worth = #5k

4. Video on how to create Google Special Password for Sending bulk emails.
This would teach you how to create App Password on Google account without going through the stress of getting any foreign phone number for activation.
Worth = #2k

5. Funnel-Hacker (complete course with videos)
This would show you how to copy the sales funnels of any badass internet marketer that's making it big on the internet. You can use it to copy the sales funnel of your competitors as well.
Worth = #3k

6. Email list secrets (complete course and Reseller package)
This would teach you everything you need to know on how to build clean, efficient, robust and money making email lists.
Worth = #25k

7. 21 Magical Email Marketing Hacks (compete course and Reseller package)
Internet marketing bosses have learnt and gathered some amazing hacks to help grow businesses though email marketing. You would get 21 solid of these hacks here now.
Worth = #10k

===================

IMPORTANT: With the additional Reseller package in this pack, you can edit the amazing manuals, put your name on them, resell them and keep all the money to yourself.

I'm actually giving you a Business capital and every other things you would need to set up the business and succeed in it.

It doesn't matter whether you are new to internet marketing or you have me used email marketing before in your life, these manuals and tools would take you by the hand and guide you to victory.

How much do you think all these cost in total?
TOTAL = #93,000

BUT I'm not charging you that amount.
Even, you are getting all these for just 10% of the total cost.

I'm giving you all these tools and manuals that would change your internet marketing business for best forever for just #10k.

Did you say I can't do that? Honestly, I'm giving you all these for just #10k today. This is to help you grow your internet business and make you a real boss on your own.

So only use #10k to get these rare and effective manuals and tools and keep the big #83,000 to yourself and do whatever things that would also benefit you.

WARNING: I only want these gems to land in the hands of just 5 lucky persons today. And as you are reading this post now, almost 500 people are reading it at the same time with you.

So if you don't want to miss this great opportunity and you want to be among the lucky five people that would change their business life forever with Efficient And Affordable email marketing knowledge and tools, then grab your slot immediately now.

Pay into:

FCMB : 5709299013
Savadub Tech Solutions

And send your payment proof to 09032348435 as SMS or through Whatsapp and you would get your package immediately.

Or chat directly on Whatsapp : http:///2348167342201

N.B: Offer ends soon. Limited slots available as you already know. So secure your slot now. Tick Tuck

To change your internet marketing business for good is not by force.

#InternetMarketing #NewMedia #EmailMarketing #OnlineAdvertising #MrFIA #Savadub #BusinessPromotion #BusinessStartegies

Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2019
RMB available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by moneynavy(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you for fast funding.
very reliable and more business ahead.
thanks
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you bro
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
RMB available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Happy sunday
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
RMB available.

20,000¥ available for now. Come and let's negotiate
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Still have 5000¥ left tonight. Come and take yours
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by KingCassy(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2019
Successfullly transacted 3k RMB with op.... He's legit
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks for your review sir.

RMB available

Come and pack all
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
RMB available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
RMB AVAILABLE
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 6:16am On Mar 08, 2019
RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
We are available today.
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Good morning and happy New week
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2019
RMB Available.

Good morning all
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning all.

RMB Available in large quantities
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by yale1902: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2019
This is literally the best service I have had for payment. I was skeptical at first but honestly they do payments almost immediately, and are unbelievably trustworthy: . Keep up the good work.
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank you madam for your review. It's nice doing business with you.

More RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2019
RMB AVAILABLE
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
RMB Available
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
RMB AVAILABLE
Re: BUY YOUR CHINESE YUAN(RMB) AT A GOOD RATE. WE CREDIT YOU INSTANTLY by Impexp(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Just concluded transaction with a Nairalander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

<<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / . / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.