Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? (445 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) / Help solve this problem with my tv and earn 5k / Format Your Windows Laptops, Solve Software/hardware Problems, Upgrades.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by Oibrahim: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2018
How Can Tech solve this Lagos(Nigeria) traffic.?

Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
It's been worse, I just tire
Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by deyink1: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
reason I hate Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by okwabayi(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2018
The only technology which can solve it is the adoption of bicycles by and for the masses.
The government should strictly enforce the exercise, ensuring people who refuse to ride bicycles pay a heavy fine when caught. The only vehicles which should ply the road are public transportation of any sort.
The drive will result in a smog free city comprising of fit individuals.

1 Like

Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by khalazi: 1:25am On Dec 16, 2018
grin

Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by Olalekank(m): 4:43am On Dec 16, 2018
okwabayi:
The only technology which can solve it is the adoption of bicycles by and for the masses.
The government should strictly enforce the exercise, ensuring people who refuse to ride bicycles pay a heavy fine when caught. The only vehicles which should ply the road are public transportation of any sort.
The drive will result in a smog free city comprising of fit individuals.
This is why I love the Dutch. Haven't been there but I can bet they have a clean air. I once heard their leader also rides the bike.
Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by Morcash01(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
fast moving eletric train........ problem solved

1 Like

Re: How Can Tech Solve This Lagos(nigeria) Traffic.? by Olalekank(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Morcash01:
fast moving eletric train........ problem solved
So this would arrive when?
With which electricity? Shey the light that for 8 hours per day here?

Honestly, Lagos is getting more and more people moving in daily and the more I begin to think of this the more I begin to imagine the kind of traffic we should expect in 7 years.

We as technologically inclined people should try and find ways to improve on existing solutions while working on how to create new solutions entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 3 Super Slim + 8 Games / Just Like New Apple Macbook Pro For Sale N350k / Htc One A9 For Sale / Swap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.