Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Working Legally In Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Sweden (1366 Views)

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Legally In Sweden by MrsInvisible(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Hi,

i need help of people with experience about working in Sweden.

I heard, that there is a work-and-visit-Visa, so one could go to Sweden and apply for a job.

Has anyone tried it already? Must you have secured the job before going to sweden or will they issue the visa so one can travel there and look for a company?

Im not even sure, if its true, cause i couldnt get much information on the swedish embassy homepage.

Thanks for your response
Re: Working Legally In Sweden by otipoju(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Google remains your best friend still.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Sweden by MrsInvisible(f): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
otipoju:
Google remains your best friend still.

Hi. I know how to use Google. I was asking for personal experience from Nigerians, cause i learnt that swedish law is strikt.
Re: Working Legally In Sweden by otipoju(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
MrsInvisible:

Hi. I know how to use Google. I was asking for personal experience from Nigerians, cause i learnt that swedish law is strikt.

You make me remember my cousin whom i was telling does not need any agent to get a US visa and explained to him that in my case, i got ALL the information that i needed from the internet and spent roughly about 50k and cant imagine paying an agent 1 million naira to do what i can do myself..after i finished my story he said one still needs an experienced person to help out.

I just kept quiet and face my life jejely.

ALL you need is online even the personal experiences of other people.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ghastly Accident At Owerrinta Opposite Nig. Naval Base Along Owerri Onitsha(pix) / Living In Cote D'ivoire; My Experience / Lagos: 63rd Most Expensive City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.