Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? (33315 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Legally Obtain A Chinese Visa. / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Leandah: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

I would really appreciate suggestions/recommendations.

Thank you.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Xammie001(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need people with first hand experience to advice me on the best country that I can legally relocate to in the next 6 months with my son (Not UK pls). I was planning towards December 2024 initially but the situation of things in the country currently has made it become a thing of urgency, before the small savings I have is totally wiped off with forex and inflation rates.

Thank you.

FIRST AND FOREMOST
CONVERT YOUR SAVINGS TO FOREIGN CURRENCY AT ALL COST THEN WE LOOK FOR LOCATION LATER

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Solofresh2: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Relocate to the US New Jersey
Am planning on relocating to the US but not New Jersey

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by internationalman(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Like someone said up there, change your Naira to dollar now because your #8million ($10k) might turn to $8k before the ending of this year...

As for your question, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia should be highly considered.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
internationalman:
Like someone said up there, change you Naira to dollar now because your #8million ($10k) might turn to $8k before the ending of this year...

As for your question, USA, Canada, Germany, Australia should be highly considered.

He won't get a German study visa till end of 2024 at least.

25 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by biggal: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
I thought USA stopped accepting immigrants

Solofresh2:
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Leandah: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thanks Xammie, I have done that already, but you know the living expenses here has greatly increased so you end up spending so much. Thats why I need to leave now.

Xammie001:

FIRST AND FOREMOST
CONVERT YOUR SAVINGS TO FOREIGN CURRENCY AT ALL COST THEN WE LOOK FOR LOCATION LATER

20 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Thanks Xammie, I have done that already, but you know the living expenses here has greatly increased so you end up spending so much. Thats why I need to leave now.

how much do you have

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Leandah: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Is getting visa appointment for US now fast? Last time I asked, you need to book more than 8 months ahead.

Solofresh2:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Leandah: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
$15k for myself and my son.

ednut1:
how much do you have

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:

japa don hard. Check if you meet the pr requirements for Canada or Australia. Or try study visa to Canada or usa. The thread are on nl

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Ayinke93(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Giving yourself the very tight 6 months timeline is a very big recipe for failure in this japa journey. Taking the time even if it's 3 years to do it properly and not run into another world of struggle because of desperation is a better strategy in my opinion. Take your time to research, consider learning French and exploring Canadian express entry. That process alone might take up to 18 months. also, consider learning in demand skills in your country of choice, trust me japa is only sweet when you are not working ridiculous hours doing menial jobs. The rewards of taking these steps far outweighs that you'll get if you desperately escape in 6 months.

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Winters23: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by kelvindj98: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Want to japa in 6 months abi. Here are some beautiful countries you can go to within that timeline. Lebanon, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Haiti, Honduras, and El Salvador. Thank me later.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Btruth: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Canada. You can talk to me ......

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by zinaunreal(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you cannot make it to usa go to rich parts of Europe. Ireland is not that beautiful but has a strong economy. Totally avoid Germany. Their government is desperate and the citizens are the highest racists ever. leave Canada be like say that place Don dey wash sef. Australia, New Zealand, is good too

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by bigdammyj: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Reading...
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Best is via study route

Don't use visa agent. Target eu countries.

23 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Okortor: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Try Canada, my cousin left with his family last month.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by NOC1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Japa no easy, if you have money visit Australia

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by marvellous2222: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

how much is your budget?
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by sofeo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Alright now.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Curious346: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Leandah:

you have this much and japaa is your headache ?

18 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by lomprico(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Run o! Japa o!

Even almighty seun don give up just after 2 months. grin

Everybody go collet! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Zupay: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Japa is getting tougher by the day.

If you are skilled in any of what is listed in the occupation shortage list of some countries, then you are go to. In the last 3 month, I have met about four radiographers who are Nigerians, they were sponsored to come work in the UK by the hospitals they now work for.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by ahzNigeria: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Well, you don't want UK

However if anyone wants to japaa with study, studying in the UK is a great way to leave this country. You can learn more about this September UK intake for international students (Late application is still ongoing) or you participate in January 2024 UK intake. Check https://ahzassociates.co.uk/september-2023-intake-in-the-uk/ for more info.
Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by 6ixVille: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Agbado plantation

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by idtiwo: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
After campaigning and voting APC and Agbado man, you now want to run away abi

No way, you must face the shege banza you brougt upon nigeria ooo grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lolz.. Na who go Fund U, Suppose get mouth to ADVISE u oo bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados / Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.