Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event (1022 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event by 247info9janews: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2018
What do you think of mercy aigbe and her husband

From
https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2017/03/mercy-aigbe-and-her-husband.html?m=1

Re: Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event by ogakush: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2018
that man is useless in that home... your wife is an olosho, your 14yr old daughter a prostitute, God, i pity him

1 Like

Re: Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event by Chieftroller(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2018
shocked

stupid idiots
Old and useless edo evening newspaper tongue
The useless afonja man is fucking the daughter tongue
may you rot in hell tongue

Re: Owanbe Throwback: Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband At An Event by Dreyl(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
that man is useless in that home...
your wife is an olosho, your 14yr old daughter a prostitute, God, i pity him
Chieftroller:
shocked

stupid idiots
Old and useless edo evening newspaper tongue
The useless afonja man is fucking the daughter tongue
may you rot in hell tongue
I'm not sure you guys are okay upstairs.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Looks Adorable In New Photos / VIDEO: Check Out The New Way Pastor Odumeje & Associate Spraying Bails Of Money / Girl Removes Bra Goes Naked At Big Brother Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.