Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo (24777 Views)

I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by XplicitDOW: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
pricemond1:

You can then close up your shop and go after thiefs.
It's simple
The shop still has items that needed to be protected
So give a command for the law enforcement agency to go after the thieves while you remain in your shop so as to sell, protect and Supervise it.
But the present government makes it worst by shutting down the Economy in the names of fighting Corruption.
And who knows
They might be selling through the back door while the main door is close and that way massive looting that the history of Nigeria as never experienced before will going on.
Let power change hand that's when you will be shock to know that this Ruling Party is operating what they call Advance Corruption System.
You need to know what Goodluck meant when he said "corruption is a system" not a singular person

d tin pain u oo. Kpele go an take medication
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by ihatesycophant(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
beamtopola:
You own a shop where goods always get missing.

Solution

@PeterObi
- Install modern security gadgets
- Retrain staff
- Tag each product with microchip
- Increase sales

@ProfOsinbajo
- Lock shop
- Sit outside with machete
- Chase away suspicious looking person
- Die of hunger
Young man, do they have the political will to implement the modern security gadget in the shop when they themselves are afraid of their own shadows. Was it not the same party that used over one year to introduced BVN and TSA but doesn't have the required political sagacity to implement it fully. Come to think of it, was there no security gadgets in CBN when Dansuki was wiring monies to PDP crony. Our system for now does not need men that doesn't believe in the reality of what is killing our nation. No matter how efficient and prompt a system is, the Nigerian will all know, will find away of outsmarting it. Until we're ruthless about this menace of corruption, Nigeria will never move out of under development. Compromising any system is our hubby. Ordinary stay on a single file as students, we still find a way to compromise it.
If we like we can shy away from our main problem but we cannot shy away from its repercussion. All the monies stolen, that are in the hands of individuals would have turned Nigeria to Dubai, if invested into the economy.
No reasonable man will know a thief that burgled his house and not want to take him to police station for prosecution, except PDP.
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by AndLeo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's exactly what a spare tyre will say
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by ihatesycophant(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
pricemond1:

You can then close up your shop and go after thiefs.
It's simple
The shop still has items that needed to be protected
So give a command for the law enforcement agency to go after the thieves while you remain in your shop so as to sell, protect and Supervise it.
But the present government makes it worst by shutting down the Economy in the names of fighting Corruption.
And who knows
They might be selling through the back door while the main door is close and that way massive looting that the history of Nigeria as never experienced before will going on.
Let power change hand that's when you will be shock to know that this Ruling Party is operating what they call Advance Corruption System.
You need to know what Goodluck meant when he said "corruption is a system" not a singular person
Um! You chose to believe what you want. There has never been a time Nigeria close shop. The ripple effect of bad governance brought Nigeria to its knees. I remember when Ngozi Iweala Emphatically told the nation to brace up for hard times to come in 2015. This was corroborated by same Peter Obi claiming Buhari closed shop. Obi told the whole world that the bad economy wasn't Buhari's fault. A typical politician, turned today to say another thing.
Our problem never policy but the political will. We can have all vibrant system and gadget, as we're wired, we will still find way to puncture it. If there is no sense of deterrent, people will be lawless and that was what brought us this level. The China Obi branding brought up a deterrent factor that helped their nation today.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by ReachHard: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Then what are you? Aso Rock resident Pastor??
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
beamtopola:
You own a shop where goods always get missing.

Solution

@PeterObi
- Install modern security gadgets
- Retrain staff
- Tag each product with microchip
- Increase sales

@ProfOsinbajo
- Lock shop
- Sit outside with machete
- Chase away suspicious looking person
- Die of hunger

If this is your summary of what both men submitted in the course of the debate, my brother I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.....

It is either una nor get light, so you nor watch am or you nor dey understand English well.
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
CoolAmbience:

If this is your summary of what both men submitted in the course of the debate, my brother I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.....

It is either una nor get light, so you nor watch am or you nor dey understand English well.

Profraudsor zombie
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by brojoshua: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Fake news?
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by e7ejinima: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Osinbajo was booed. Booed!

Watch and tell me what you observe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZZJN4t3YQ
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by Ubiudumo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Very rewarding indeed. If you know, you know .
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by sterlingD(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:
Look at spare tyre without air talking.
Samirana360:
that short man devil is as confused as a bamboo....
I don't really know how u became a professor, am not sure u even attended univ. ....ur performance yesterday was awful....
back to d topic
u r not his spare tyre, u r his condemned tyre
EVILFOREST:
Hahahahahahahaha
But you are his ENGINE OIL, AIRBAG and HEADLAMP

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by YellowSimba: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lol yes you are a spare tyre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by rapid101(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73865168:
Man wey sabi.....

The next President after SAI BABA BGG...

Take us to the NEXT LEVEL abeg....

You own a Supermarket where goods always get missing from the shelves daily.
Solution~
PDP: Peter Obi
☆Install modern security gadgets
☆Retrain staff,
☆Tag each product with microchips
☆Increase sales...
APC: Prof. Osinbajo
■Lock your shop,
■Sit outside with machete,
■Chase away any suspicious looking person.
■Die of hunger
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by adecz: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na wheel spanner you be sef.

You no reach spare tyre. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by Ayobami7(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2018
We don hear
Re: I’m Not Buhari’s Spare Tyre, Says Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2018
beamtopola:

Profraudsor zombie

Educated illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike / Happy Orubebe's Day / Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.