Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (571 Views)

Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by healthpal: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E-Money has bought his wife and mother of his three sons, Juliet, a Rolls Royce Phantom as her 2018 Christmas gift.

He shared the photos of his wife posing in front of the luxury car and wrote

''Please help me pray for this Lady .She has been with me through thick and thin, She has never stopped praying for me.... My Love you deserve all the good things of life .Enjoy your Christmas gift..... Congratulations My Tomato Jos @iam_mrse #rollsroycephantom

Appreciating his gesture, an excited Juliet wrote

''Oh my God! Christmas came early. I'm still speechless. Came back home for Christmas ,only to see a new baby Thank you my love , you see why l love you. You are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things .... You will forever be my Super man, l can never trade you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel topping . I Love You baby @iam_emoney1 #rollsroycephantom''.

MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS HERE:

Source: http://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/e-money-surprises-wife-with-rolls-royce.html

Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by Cceramicaltd: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

We sell Jacuzzi, Toilet Seats, Tiles, Italian Security doors, Sinks, Bathroom Accessories
Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by moriss33(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked

Amazing Rolce Royce..
"Igbo Amaka"
Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is epic
Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by itspzpics(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jjjiiiiissuuusss
Re: E-money Surprises Wife With Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift by josh123(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked i need to do money ritual,pls who will be a volunteer to b used,after d ritual we will share d money 50-50

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Son Wow In Super Gorgeous Xmas Photos / MI Abaga Reacts To Speed Darlington's Plan To Sell Marijuana / Why Genevieve Nnaji’s ” Lionheart ” Movie Will Not Be In Your Nearest Cinema Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.