Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas (45491 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Gistvic: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
E-money's wife, juliet okonkwo shares cute photo as she celebrates Xmas by posing with her Rolls Royce which was gifted by her husband, E-money on a sexy Santa Claus Outfit.

She wrote:
"May the Birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ bring us good tidings. Merry Christmas ❤���Thank you Santa for my lovely gift ����#gistvic"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/e-moneys-wife-juliet-poses-with-her.html

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Gistvic: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas From Gistvic Connects...

See more photos>>> https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/e-moneys-wife-juliet-poses-with-her.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Pruwa: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
See as every thing stew for her side

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
electronic money tongue if you know you know.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na so my sister. She drank garri with him and now she's reaping the fruit of her endurance tongue

Pruwa:
See as every thing stew for her side

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Ibramamahi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
He is a Santa when he gives gift but Satan when he doesnt

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by JasonScoolari: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Juliet Okonkwo, So beautiful, charming romantic with a pretty little smile, average in bed, but she cannot prepare ordinary Egusi soup very well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by JoseVanMoyes: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
father Lawd. .. bless our hustle bikonu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Me ehn, Na Logo Rolls Royce I wan do.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Larryfest(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Juliet Okonkwo, So beautiful, charming romantic with a pretty little smile, average in bed, but she cannot prepare ordinary Egusi soup very well.
Lol how you take get all dis info about her naa

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by JasonScoolari: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Larryfest:

Lol how you take get all dis info about her naa
I was E-money Sunday School teacher back then. .

17 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Deckline(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Vanity upon vanity...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
electronic money tongue if you know you know.

Emeka Money,if you knw you knw

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by jrupa(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Money Good sha
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Mankosi: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Small small she's turning to sth else...
I am sure the person that took the second pic must have seen her clitoris before crossing her legs, just hope it's her husband that took the pic sha
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
If we no gift our wives Rolls Royce Wetin we gain
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by WaffenSS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
No license plates on either car

Borrow pose

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by MzTunechi(f): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol..and you know this because?

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Happy wife, happy life.

Money Christmas to everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gistvic:

E-money's wife, juliet okonkwo shares cute photo as she celebrates Xmas by posing with her Rolls Royce which was gifted by her husband, E-money on a sexy Santa Claus Outfit.

She wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/e-moneys-wife-juliet-poses-with-her.html

...Juliet Okonkwo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by DONADAMS(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
just how many days and she has started posing with her RR ...how come we have not seen chioma with her Porsche even after so many months?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by StarUp: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
And what's E-Money's source of wealth again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by PROPHETmichael: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I was E-money Sunday School teacher back then. .

17 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Ikembasunda1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Masters Chope
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Thisis2raw(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
There's a popular Ikwerre saying
"person wey good thing happen for, they go ask why?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by SmileXtraone: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by JasonScoolari: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
MzTunechi:
Lol..and you know this because?
E-money was my Sunday school student back then before he got himself involved in what I don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by mrjaydee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
See as she bend for the first pic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
cool Igbo ndi nwe nmadu
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by jesmond3945: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good the only thing i would say is make sure the foundation is clean.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas by Passionate888: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Cozying Up To Tekno On Set (Pictured) / Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.