Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 (34225 Views)

TRUTHS AND LIES: Fact Checking Buhari’s Farewell Speech / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by ensamy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
cool cool Fighting corruption is not an economic policy' Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by OreMI22: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
It is sad that Nigerians take serious issues lightly. Yet they suffer poverty and consequences of those issues. The APC urchins think everything is politics.

The data below is from Nigeria's Central Bank.

Other International financial institutions have more grim statistics.

The truth is that Buhari has continued to chase away all sorts of investments and kill the Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by xpool(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73866563:
Yinmu!
We talk with facts, not propaganda!
Wailers and children of hate, you can hereby take over the thread...... wink
Just to make you feel cool all day.......

SAI BABA ALL DA WAY.... sane Nigerians say so..
that's why your life is like this

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Thojan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
No one
No one
No one one oooooo
Shortyy:
Yassssssss nlers your fav girl is back. Who missed me kiss
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by NairaMaster1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
obi4eze:
angry

Let's see whether Jubrin will attend the next debate and disgrace himself because he knows nothing about governing Nigeria apart from what Abba Kyari must have told him.

I just pray one supernatural wind will remove his cap that day.

Kikikikiki

Ze oza room

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by dunkem21(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Shortyy:

Thank you love. I missed you too! But how am I a bad girl? cheesy

Shortyy's are always bad in frog jump.

I fear them.
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by stt201: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Funny guy sha,
obi4eze:
angry

Let's see whether Jubrin will attend the next debate and disgrace himself because he knows nothing about governing Nigeria apart from what Abba Kyari must have told him.

I just pray one supernatural wind will remove his cap that day.
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thojan:
No one
No one
No one one oooooo

Lmao tongue

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
dunkem21:

Shortyy's are always bad in frog jump.

I fear them.

Lol na u Sabi o
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol mumu grin

Lol. Thanks cool. You are really pretty. Do you model?
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by ziga: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Did Mr. Obi actually state how he plans on actualizing his plans for Nigeria. Or his speech was all about his crammed "statistacs"
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Lol. Thanks cool. You are really pretty. Do you model?

Not really, but I'll love to kiss

1 Like

Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by naunasabi: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Shortyy:
Yassssssss nlers your fav girl is back. Who missed me kiss

We all do but can you deliver? If yes email me jydoo@mail.com
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Pat4321: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73866563:
Yinmu!
We talk with facts, not propaganda!
Wailers and children of hate, you can hereby take over the thread...... wink
Just to make you feel cool all day.......

SAI BABA ALL DA WAY.... sane Nigerians say so..
Buhari poverty visit and abides in your family and future generations. Killer herdsmen takes over your community and rapes you women until they born Fulani children terrorists
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
naunasabi:

We all do but can you deliver? If yes email me jydoo@mail.com
Deliver wetin? undecided
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by seymourcash: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
osinbajo did not lie o. he did not say Nigeria produces 90% of rice
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Okoroawusa: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
bigeliot:
Lolz....so nobody dey talk true for 9ja again... Am relocating to my village
hahahahahaha!

where ur village dey?
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Shortyy:

Not really, but I'll love to kiss

OK. I apologize for the snake joke earlier. It was inappropriate. My apologies.
You have a totally fabulous face and body, so you should really be modeling. Find a way and means to do that. Build up your visibility by posting lots of sexy pics on Instagram and you are bound to be noticed
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

OK. I apologize for the snake joke earlier. It was inappropriate. My apologies.
You have a totally fabulous face and body, so you should really be modeling. Find a way and means to do that. Build up your visibility by posting lots of sexy pics on Instagram and you are bound to be noticed
Lol thank you sir. And about the joke, I didn't find it offensive tho.
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol thank you sir. And about the joke, I didn't find it offensive tho.

Ok. Muchas gracias. Are you on Instagram? If so start posting lots of sexy pics taken at different places and you will start being noticed. For inspiration, check out Precious.mumy
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Ok. Muchas gracias. Are you on Instagram? If so start posting lots of sexy pics taken at different places and you will start being noticed. For inspiration, check out Precious.mumy

Lol sexy pictures ke I'll pass biko
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol sexy pictures ke I'll pass biko

Lol. You can wear hijab if you like. Just make sure you look good
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Would it be possible to add you up on Whatsapp, Shorty?
Re: Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 by Shortyy(f): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

LMAO I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness / Buhari Commissions New Customs Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.