Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (57650 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by sapiosexist(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
OEPHIUS:

https://rapidnewsnigeria.com/featured/2019-debate-yemi-osinbajo-hides-in-shame-as-pdps-peter-obi-destroys-apc-with-powerful-facts-and-figures/

A thinking economist, the perfect remedy for our already flawed economy. APC Nigeria's greatest mistake.
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Okoyeebos: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Peter of Indonesia
Obi na China

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by docadams: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi made the common elementary mistakes of an inexperienced overzealous bookworm making a presentation directed by a seasoned professor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Next year debate will be the main event,everyone should increase the volume of your t.v sets on that day,they should involve sowore and Hashim to increase the tempo,make we know how the level of misyarning on that day go be from our excellency and please don't forget to buy your popcorn......

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by hopevalley: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm!!! Peter Obi is far ahead of his generation. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export agricultural products to foreign countries and make millions of naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Enemyofpeace: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
You guys should stop lying, Obi didn't won the debate, Osinbajo woned it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Bizibi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
You guys should stop lying, Obi didn't won the debate, Osinbajo woned it
no,he winnest it.....

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Stanbeto: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
We dey Naija na
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by nnaeyes6: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73866800:
We don't shout too much....
we will just say...
SAI BABA
SAI OSINBAJO

True and hardworking Nigerians will know the true winner come FeBuhari 2019
*winks*

u no de tire?
na by force to support person?
even if na ur papa get APC, some times u leave ur fathers business and focus for ur future.
Are u a parasite?
am just asking o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Rajiolaade: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hillary Clinton won the 3 rounds of u.s presidential debates, what eventually happened?. what iam very sure of is that any aspirant naira landers endorse MUST definitely fail.as I saw over 3000 likes for obi I know it's Buhari till 2023.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
hehehehe cheesy grin
someone is about cheesy to faint while wailing ooo grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by OkunrinOloro: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
You can shout Sai Barabar now.
Come 2019 you will be using it as a lamentation.

post=73866800:
We don't shout too much....
we will just say...
SAI BABA
SAI OSINBAJO

True and hardworking Nigerians will know the true winner come FeBuhari 2019
*winks*
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Cadafi: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Professor became jittery as PeterObi spoke with so much fact & composure. A whole prof started stammering (where we are why we are where we are why we are where we are why we are).
LYING wl surely make u stammer! Prof or not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Ganduri: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Toks2008:
Obi won nothing. He was just ranting a wishful thought while Osinbajo presented realistic facts. Nigeria is not China but a country with perculiar system that needs a perculiar module of success.

which facts? that Nigeria is now feeding the world or that we now produced 90% of the rice we consume? hahaha clowns.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Bells1922: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Well done Obi ....the best to happen to Nigeria soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Guestlander: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
charlezok:
Obi nailed the debate.

Supported by by Aba made facts and figures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by ofuonyebi: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
you pple in pindipin has made the most foolish mistake....u carried a person labeled as the nigerias no.1 thief as ur presidential ole

well..before you know anything..a lifeless idiot with integrity...don win the 2019 election finish...all this ur tory...na wash-out joo!
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Makawhizzy: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Our own government is providing N30,000 Npower jobs and want us to praise them as if after two years of Npower you are trained to start up a venture, funded in part so as to start little and monitored fully to make sure you don’t lose sight and fall into HYIP schemes. Government that will tax gala seller on the streets is the one you expect to grow SME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by supereagle(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
ashacot:
Which debate did eter Obi win again. This guys self una funny o. Obi came a distant 3rd osition if we are truthful. That Maghalu candidate did beter than him.
Ask them, the Google Economist collecting data from the search engine rather from NBS. People who claimed he won were carried away by his eloquence.

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
disgusting frogy voice Obituary can't be v.p.... he looks and sound myopically inclined. Not fit enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by OkutaNla: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Truth be told, Peter Obi failed to live up to the hype. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Bolo12: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
ashacot:

I understand. Is it not the same debate we all saw. Obi really fall hands jor. Honestly if we are truthful with ourselves we will see that it was just an easy debate for Osibanjo. it was too easy for him despite he was in the defensive side of the divide. I expected obi to do better than he did. Obi was just giving us the IF WE DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY without telling how to do it the right way. I expected Obi to use his great achievements in anambra state to tackle his claims. Most of the figures he was even giving are false figures. most of the stats are wrong The most embarrassing is saying Mexico and turkey are art of the BRICKS nations. Anyway, from observations, most yorubas and hausas are saying it is Osibanjo that lectured the other candidates while most igbos expectedly are saying Obi won the debate.

I swear did the mode really ush this to front Page. Chai Nairaland. Who adjudge obi winner of the debate

https://www.nairaland.com/4905672/punch-newspaper-won-vice-presidential-debate
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Makawhizzy: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mylove55:
A lot of things is wrong with liar obi,
In 16yrs, PDP never supported smes, they never lifted anyone from poverty.
From 80m in 2004 to 112m poor people in 2014 even when oil was selling @$120/barrel to 87m poor people in 2016 when oil was selling @$30/barrel .

In terms of employment, this government has engage 11m rice farmers alone
I want to leave all the statistics you dropped and focus on the 11M rice farmers in a population of 186M which means we have a farmer to produce rice to feed 17 people yet the LAKE RICE they were shouting as an achievement I never see am for any shop on Maryland,surulere axis not to talk of in the north ooo. The person I was opportune to visit his rice mill in funtua katsina state imports the rice and process it so who are the 11M farmers engaged?

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Ganduri: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rajiolaade:
Hillary Clinton won the 3 rounds of u.s presidential debates, what eventually happened?. what iam very sure of is that any aspirant naira landers endorse MUST definitely fail.as I saw over 3000 likes for obi I know it's Buhari till 2023.

Obi just showed everyone what he is made of, all right thinkong Nigerians have already feel inlove with the man. Even deep down your tribalistic soul you knw he is a million times better.
Thing is if Osibanjo won the debates, you guys would have in the next one month make so much noise about it, but since Osibande got a good Butt whopping, the debates are no longer relevant?
Obi was talkibg real practicable solution Osibanjo was talking about 16years. Osibanjo and the APC has been in power in Lagos yet Lagos is still not the Dubai of Africa. Are lagosians enjoyubg worldclass ibcrasteutures? is Lagos corruption, stealing andblooting free? Even Budgit reported that Lagos is the most corrupted state based on secrecy on their budgeting and how tax payers money is spent.
The fact that a so called working govt has to gather social media enforcers and e rats to push their narative says it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by gaskiyamagana: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

All this wahala for 30k monthly alawi from APC? Mehn na wa oh? guy go and get a real job na! this politicians don't care about you oh? what would happen to your 30k alawi wen APC lose the election?
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Never, never PDP
In Jesus name
In MESSIAH name
Amin, amen.

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mylove55:
From 80m in 2004 to 112m poor people in 2014 even when oil was selling @$120/barrel to 87m poor people in 2016 when oil was selling @$30/barrel .

A won ghost farmers grin
Mylove55:

A won ghost farmers
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

All this wahala for 30k monthly alawi from APC? Mehn na wa oh? guy go and get a real job na! this politicians don't care about you oh? what would happen to your 30k alawi wen APC lose the election?

If you getting d 30k monthly your life would have been better off at least he is collecting 30k wot have u use ur life to do than hate and shout bmc
Proudly bmc wot ur impact in life than to beg for 200 sub to blast people who are much more tan your life hating stop people progress in life enjoy ur weekend Mr man

3 Likes

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by jaxmand: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Naughtytboy:
u cant shut down your shop and be chasing criminals...... Obi. Knock out

Only a man man will close his shop and be chasing criminals .... Only fool will applause Osinbajo for saying the economy should be close.
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by eebraa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
You mean he won the debate with okrika facts right.That guy is a bloody liar.Thank God his voice is not that loud because of the Okpolo in his throat.They lie would have been much more

1 Like

Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by BabaIbo: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good one for Obi
Re: How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts by BafanaBafana: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
ashacot:

I understand. Is it not the same debate we all saw. Obi really fall hands jor. Honestly if we are truthful with ourselves we will see that it was just an easy debate for Osibanjo. it was too easy for him despite he was in the defensive side of the divide. I expected obi to do better than he did. Obi was just giving us the IF WE DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY without telling how to do it the right way. I expected Obi to use his great achievements in anambra state to tackle his claims. Most of the figures he was even giving are false figures. most of the stats are wrong The most embarrassing is saying Mexico and turkey are art of the BRICKS nations. Anyway, from observations, most yorubas and hausas are saying it is Osibanjo that lectured the other candidates while most igbos expectedly are saying Obi won the debate.

I swear did the mode really ush this to front Page. Chai Nairaland. Who adjudge obi winner of the debate
Exactly what I was telling someone. The guy was just laying down statistics he memorized and never really proffered a solution to anything. Common free trade zone agreement he doesn't know.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.