Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest (17812 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, on Monday, said it would be injustice if he did not contest the 2023 election with his vast experience in the last seven years in office.

Osinbajo said this when he visited Gov. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu Ondo State in his office in Akure.

The vice president hailed President Muhammadu Buhari’s open mindedness in delegating to him serious tasks that had aided his experience.
He said that it was God that put people in power, but noted that it would be a betrayal of his country for him to retire with all his exposure in government.

He commended Akeredolu for the giant strides of achievements in the state.

“It is such a special privilege to be called to serve, it is a very special privilege to serve either as ecxo, house of assembly, even as NWC member.
“I am sure that everybody knows that I have formally declared my intention to run as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I did so on Monday April 11th, 2022 and I did so because, first of all there is nobody that can bear anything God does not decide that he would be, only God can make a person president, vice president, governor, anything whatsoever.

“So, I believe the hand of God must be on anything we are doing, but I declared my intention based on first, the fact that I have served, again by the sheer grace of God, I have served for seven years and some months.

“President Muhammadu Buhari, just out of his open mindedness and his own generosity ensured that I was given very serious responsibilities as vice president and I also acted as president.

” In those capacity, I got to know so many things that most people will never come across, even people in government will never come across and I gained a lot of experience on that account.

“Many times the President, when he was away, said pointedly to me that look, I don’t want to feter your discretion in any way, as acting president, you are president, just make sure you are fair and just, don’t refer anything to me, don’t ask me any questions, just do whatever you need to do.

“I think It will be a betrayal to our country,to our nation, this is a nation that many people died for, people died for this country, if I with all that have been given to me by the grace of God,retire quietly either to Lagos or Ikene and go and be writing my memoirs.

“It will be great injustice to our country, that is why I throw my hat in the ring and ensure I make the best case for the position of President of Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said.

Earlier, Gov. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu appreciated the vice president for the visit.(NAN)

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-it-will-be-great-injustice-if-i-didnt-contest-osinbajo/

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by NwaNimo1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
God na your new godfather?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
I just dey cruise on top diz election matter. On June1, I go laff tire

38 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by successmatters(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
God is already angry with you for deceiving Christians to vote in your Oga,and then abandoning them when they are now being killed.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Naso grin

But God will not be angry at you for partnering General Buhari in failing this country, causing anguish and knashing of teeth for 7years.

Ride on pastor!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Pauladex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
May the best win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by pyyxxaro: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
I stand on your manhood cool

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Adabite(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by ZombieSlaughter: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Forgerrit, this guy is not buhari's choice.

That rules him out together with tinunbu..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by VoteTinubu2023: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nice Point.

Osibanjo is a worthy Presidential candidate.

For now, we strongly believe Tinubu is the man with the nationwide influence needed to win the Nigerian presidency.

Vote Tinubu 2023

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Wazobia2216: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
If you talk, Tinubu urchins go say him get right to participate!

Yet calls Osibanjo a Judas for doing the same undecided

Mtcheeeeeew

To be honest, Osibanjo stands a better chance than Tinubu in all ramification

But Fashola better pass the 2 of them!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by TheRareGem1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
We will drag you to court ASAP
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by helinues: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
And where is that headline coming from cos there is nothing like that in the epistle

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Ttalk: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
The ship of Osinbajo has sailed, It started from Igbokoda in Ondo state and now moving towards Lagos through Ogun State. SW people are very reasonable and always consider the future. Osinbajo is the future we all seek. Let make it happen

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by IamWonderful: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
ok
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Zeemam: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Walahi, no be lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Lovelive: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
I must repeat myself here again that this our RCCG's Pastor lie to us. May be he is under the influence of alcohol or something I do not know yet.

osinbanjoisaliar:

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-it-will-be-great-injustice-if-i-didnt-contest-osinbajo/

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
I don't see myself voting any politician whether pdp or apc cause they are all running for their selfish interest. however, if I must vote, it definitely would be pdp.

Come 2023, pdp should not give the ticket to a sweet talker cause this is Nigerian politics where a good guy would win the bad guy and the bad guy would rig himself in as the winner as we saw in Buhari's re-election(not saying atiku is a good guy).

Pdp needs a candidate who is fearless, courageous and resilient. a candidate who will take the fight to apc. A candidate who will respond with blood if apc calls out with one. If you ask me, that candidate is no other person than Wike. Pdp cannot win this demonic apc regime with a soft bread. They need a bone. Give that ticket to Nyesom Wike. If there's anything I like Wike for, he doesn't sugar coat his words. He says things as they are not minding who it offends. That's unlike I can say for other candidates be it apc or pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Babalawoniger: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
The little I know about Osinbajo convinced me that he will do well. Even Amechi once criticized Buhari that he doesn't listen to advice.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Joylove2324(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Gozac: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Forgerrit, this guy is not buhari's choice.

That rules him out together with tinunbu..
Sure, they want to demystify PMB by winning against his candidate. grin
June 1 remains a date with destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nice Point.

Osibanjo is a worthy Presidential candidate.

For now, we strongly believe Tinubu is the man with the nationwide influence needed to win the Nigerian presidency.

Vote Tinubu 2023

On june 1, you go sharpaly retire this moniker. No worry, Igbo presidency go accommodate you. Unlike Jagaban, hater of igbos and local slumlord, igbos no dey segregate

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Indispensable85(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
One of the important task given to you was the economy and you failed woefully in that regard.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by drlateef: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2022
God will be angry with you because you betrayed your benefactor. You are not the only qualified one to lead Nigeria. It’s a selfish ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by nzeobi(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Experience in making empty promises

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by Egalitarian1: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Gbamsolutely!
Whoever that thinks or says otherwise should go and hug a very functional transformer or make use of the Lagos lagoons/jump the 3rd Mainland bridge as usual. Ndi ara!

My Prof, I support your aspiration and pray that you win the APC ticket even though I will be voting for Peter Obi in the general election if he wins PDP's ticket because he has shown an impeccable multiple leadership competences. I don't care about tribe, religion or political party inclinations but Nigeria's development first.

Good luck my amiable and admirable VP cum indisputable Presidential material.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest by specialmati(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin well APC has one agenda left to execute.That is finish level,I repeat no APC candidate can save this country,they have 8good years to do so but nothing only backwardness with speed.now since they know most of you don’t have sense they will give una small money to vote them.I repeat if you still have any percentage of sense left in you don’t vote APC to save whatever that is left of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello's Assistant, Anthony Edogbo Explains Difference With Dangote Over Obajana / Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally / “Niger Bridge May Collapse Sooner Than Envisaged”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.