Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Photos: E-money Buys Rolls Royce Phantom To His Wife As 2018 Christmas Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: E-money Buys Rolls Royce Phantom To His Wife As 2018 Christmas Gift (326 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: E-money Buys Rolls Royce Phantom To His Wife As 2018 Christmas Gift by splendoursince1: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Photos: E-money buys Rolls Royce Phantom to his wife as 2018 Christmas gift

CEO of Five Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo AKA E-Money has bought his wife,

Juliet, a Rolls Royce Phantom as her 2018 Christmas gift.

In his words, he said;

”Please help me pray for this Lady. She has been with me

through thick and thin, She has never stopped praying for me….

My Love you deserve all the good things of life .Enjoy your Christmas gift…..

Congratulations My Tomato Jos @iam_mrse #rollsroycephantom

Appreciating the kind gesture, Juliet (e-money’s wife) wrote ;

”Oh my God! Christmas came early. I’m still speechless. Came back

home for Christmas ,only to see a new baby Thank you my love ,

you see why l love you. You are so full of surprises and always ready to

gift me with precious things …. You will forever be my Super man,

l can never trade you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel topping .

I Love You baby @iam_emoney1 #rollsroycephantom”.

see photos on https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2481&preview=true
Re: Photos: E-money Buys Rolls Royce Phantom To His Wife As 2018 Christmas Gift by somito121(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Buys 2019 G-wagon Worth N100m (videos) / Meet ‘ogundipe Moses Shegun’ C.E.O Mo’shes Musik / Orezi, Nigeria Dancehall Musician, Burns Naira Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.