Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Baby’s Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby’s Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji (530 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Baby’s Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji by splendoursince1: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
My baby’s Daddy and I are not compatible– Linda Ikeji

popular blogger, Linda Ikeji says her baby’s Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi are not suitable partners.

The 37 year old blogger took to her blog to detailed reasons why her relationship with,

her son’s father whom she met in Dec. 2015, didn’t work out as she had expected.

Ikeji, who welcomed her son, Jayce on Sept. 17 in Atlanta, Georgia, had many

Nigerians wondering the real story behind her and Jeremi. In her `epistle,’

she shared the strength and shortcomings in her relationship with Jeremi

which eventually ended after she got pregnant for their son.

Your ex could come in handy when you’re in-between lovers! ”

By mid-2017, we were both still single and we started seeing each other again quietly.

There were times it was very intense and we talked about a future together,

and there were times that I couldn’t figure out what exactly I was doing with this guy.

” We were not suited for each other. Totally different lifestyles and there was the problem

of my fame so I walked away from this man a million times and he came after me a million and one times.

details on >>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2491

Re: My Baby’s Daddy And I Are Not Compatible– Linda Ikeji by okwabayi(m): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2018
"Totally different lifestyles" and yet they were gbenshing each other? She should tell another lie, abeg. She tried to hold him down via a pregnancy and it didn't work.
For someone who claimed money meant nothing when picking a man she shot herself in the foot picking a billionaire for a baby daddy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Data On All Networks / The Power Of Palm Wine I Couldn't Believe It / Nollywood Lovebirds Goes On Romantic Double Date To Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.