Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky (1949 Views)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs Over Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
El-Zakzaky: Islamic Movement of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release of Leader https:///P5ZyM94OWj

1 Like

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Kenekingisback: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Point of correction , SHIA ARE NOT MUSLIM
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by henrybomb(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:
What are they?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
henrybomb:

What are they?

They are a group called shia
They have absolutely nothing in common with islam.
They have different quran and hadith
They worship human being. Ali and their imams
They kill Muslims and they are friends with polytheist
They are terrorists
They are always after distablizing government so that they can rule.

Everything is said by their imam komeni in his book

1 Like

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

They are terrorists

But they are more humane and peaceful than Sunnis.
They are real. A bit rational. Unlike Sunni terrorists headed by Saudi Arabia prince Mohammed Bin Salman that just chopped off Kashoggi head last October.

Shiites better of the two devils
Sunnis are the worse devils

11 Likes

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by StillX10(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
They should take over polling units in 2019 to send him out of Aso Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

They are real. A bit rational. Unlike Sunni terrorists headed by Saudi Arabia prince Mohammed Bin Salman that just chopped off Kashoggi head last October.

Shia? Peaceful? Definitely you don't know shia.

Chopping the guy head is what they are supposed to do. That's in Sharia law.

It's blasphemy to REVOLT, REBEL ,CRITICIZE THE GOVERNMENT OPENLY ..

look at what's happening in the middle east due to the revolution, rebel and criticizing government openly. .

Look at boko haram in Nigeria..

They are terrorists.. And so is khasogi or whatever is name his. .

If government had killed yusuf leader of Boko Haram when he was calling people to his nonsense. . All this won't happen .

Lybia and other countries would still exist
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by henrybomb(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abuheekmat:

They are terrorists

Oh really.. But how come they still claim they are Muslims because most people don't believe they are not Muslims
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
henrybomb:

Oh really.. But how come they still claim they are Muslims because most people don't believe they are not Muslims

That's because most people don't know islam and Muslims but what media tells them..

Any group, created and founded by someone. .And affiliate it with islam is not Islam nor they are Muslims..

Mssn, muric, nasfat, sufi and others like that.. They are not Muslim.

They are following their founder not Quran or hadith
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by henrybomb(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

That's because most people don't know islam and Muslims but what media tells them..

Any group, created and founded by someone. .And affiliate it with islam is not Islam nor they are Muslims..

Mssn, muric, nasfat, sufi and others like that.. They are not Muslim.

They are following their founder not Quran or hadith
You must be kidding even MURIC and NASFAT too?
Because they are all pray to Allah
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2018
henrybomb:

You must be kidding even MURIC and NASFAT too?
Because they are all pray to Allah

No they are not bro.

Because they worshipping Allah with the laws Allah didn't give them .

Thereby making them no different from idol worshippers..

They all claim they worship Allah. . But they are not worshipping HIM with the laws HE stipulated .

That's the reason HE sent us prophets.. We are to worship Allah exactly the way Allah told prophet Muhammad to show us..

Bringing our own way of worshipping HIM that HE didn't stipulated is same as disbelieving in HIM and rejecting HIS prophets
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Npfn: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Fear Mohammed children and sons of anarchy islam /bad
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by ZombieTAMER: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Liar...... They are more Muslim than Sunnis..

Boko Haram,.. Al Qaeda etc are Sunni groups...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do Yoruba Muslims know if they are Shia or Sunni?
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Liar...... They are more Muslim than Sunnis..

Boko Haram,.. Al Qaeda etc are Sunni groups...

Laughing rolling on the floor..

Who is this oooo. .

Explain why shia are Muslim . That's the only thing i want to hear..
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
freedomforall30:
Do Yoruba Muslims know if they are Shia or Sunni?

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by nazicartel(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
wanted to comment but that abuheekmat made me forget what I wanted to write, but still on still they should release zakzaky or whatever his name is or they charge him to court.. case close
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Omeokachie: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
No peace for the wicked.

Someone just justified the murder of Karshoogi, and tried to back it up with Islamic injunction too! shocked

We now have Alshabab on NL!

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nigerianization(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Zakzaky's issues is now beyond religion but that of human rights violation and gross negligence to constituted judicial authorities.

That some pastors or groups behave differently or inappropriately doesn't make them non Christians but Christians on the wrong path.

Denying your brethren is no longer fashionable, try convincing them for the sake of your BELOVED RELIGION.

Make una stop this Shia-Sunni dichotomy before the mods go lock up this thread with that 'I believe........'

Whatever the quote is.
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
nazicartel:
wanted to comment but that abuheekmat made me forget what I wanted to write, but still on still they should release zakzaky or whatever his name is or they charge him to court.. case close

Laughing.. Why me o. .

.they should kill him .he's a terrorist. He's not a Muslim .. He's a shite
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by nazicartel(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. Why me o. .

I was reading your write-ups. why should they kill him?, some yrs bk he was very close with el-rufai and group of company. I suggest they should just charge him to court...
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
nazicartel:
I was reading your write-ups. why should they kill him?, some yrs bk he was very close with el-rufai and group of company. I suggest they should just charge him to court...

Because he's a terrorist. His mindset is to topple the government and rule. .That's part of aqeedah of shia.

They belief everyone is a kafir except them ..

And they are very good at telling lies.. It's also part of their aqeedah. . It's called Taqiyah. .

It's because you do not know them you are pitying them. .

Back then where .Yusuf Boko Haram started spewing rubbish.. It's only sheik Muhammad Ali jabata that refuted him and expose him.. Since 2012 fa.. Mssn and others have same creed.. Their father is Hassan al banna and sayid qutub.. They are plain pure terrorist and they hate Muslims so much.. In fact too much .. It's only tableeg that doesn't have problems with government.. Their own problem is to be walking around like mad man

But unfortunately the government do not listen to his lectures..

Even till now

1 Like

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Elbinawi:
El-Zakzaky: Islamic Movement of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release of Leader https:///P5ZyM94OWj

Terrorist spotted...
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. Why me o. .

Think DSS needs to pick up this guy here. He sounds like a terrorist.
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=ZKOSOSO post=73895614]

Think DSS needs to pick up this guy here. He sounds like a terrorist.
[/quote

For telling government to kill a terrorist makes me a terrorist?

Damn !]
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by haladadon: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Laughing rolling on the floor..

Who is this oooo. .

Explain why shia are Muslim . That's the only thing i want to hear..

https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/09/muhammad-isis-iraqs-full-story.html
read to know more about Shia and sunni
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
haladadon:

https://waitbutwhy.com/2014/09/muhammad-isis-iraqs-full-story.html

read to know more about Shia and sunni

I don't need a link.. Just a sentence.. Is that so hard for you to say . .Say it in a sentence why shia are Muslim
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by austinsmat(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:
your hatred for Shiite makes you deny your fellow Muslim,
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Ibegtodiffer: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Please, which one does Baba Buhari belong?
Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
austinsmat:
your hatred for Shiite makes you deny your fellow Muslim,

I swear with the name of Lord of Kahabah...

Shia are not Muslims..

Re: Islamic Movement Of Nigeria Take Over Abuja Again, Demand Release Of Zakzaky by kingigwe1: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abuheekmat:

I swear with the name of Lord of Kahabah...

Shia are not Muslims..

Oga stop making noise let's face the topic. Truth is you sounded like a terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari / Breaking: INEC Fails To Defend Declaration Of Oyetola As Osun Governor / Breaking: Gov. Amosun Supporters Disrupt Trader Moni Disbursement In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.