Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (1909 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Naijaalive(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2019

President Muhammadu Buhari has taken a swipe at those criticising him for alleged marginalisation of the Igbo.

Buhari said despite getting low votes from people in the region during the 2015 elections, he had been impartial in his appointments.

He spoke during an interview aired on Arise TV on Monday which was monitored by our correspondent.

The President had during the interview said if re-elected, it would not take a long time before he chose members of his cabinet.

“Somebody made an observation that I was not patronising the Igbo from the South East. I told him that when I won the election, I studied the amount of votes I got from all the geopolitical zones.

“I said I got 198,000 from the whole of the South East, which virtually any local government can give me. But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, labour, industries, and investment, mines and tech; these four; I never knew them from Adam. Ministers of States from seven states of the north are under these ministers. How fair do you want me to be?” he added.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/i-show-love-to-igbos-despite-low-votes-buhari.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Naijaalive(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yes Mr dumbohari shows love to Ibos by..

1) marginalizing them. Anytime there is an appointment to fill, he goes to daura and picks a cow or a goat from his backyard to fill the post. He shows 'love' to Ibos by ensuring that no IBO man heads any arm of the security, paramilitary or military, not even civil defense. Well done dumbo.

2) you also show love to them by sending armoured tanks to kill their youths in Aba, PH, Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, etc. Even when the UN report says that their region in the safest region in Nigeria. North has boko, SW has kidnappers who are catching, beheading and mining people's skulls to trade in open markets everyday.

3) you refused to complete a single project in the East but rather prefer to insult them because they gave you only 5% of their votes. Na 1.5% you go see next month.

Carry on with your nepotism, in fact bundle out all Senator and HOR members and put your daura goats and cows in the national assembly to represent yorubas, Ijaws, IBO and all other tribes. Your broken-headed hungry zombies are there to sing your praises and consider you greater than Awolowo and MKO put together.

grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by ashacot: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
NO BE LIE BABA.
TRUE IGBOS ARE AWARE OF IT AND WE LOVE YOU TOO.
ONLY IPOB TERRORISTS AND FRUSTRATED PDP WAILERS ARE ANGRY WITH U.
COME NEXT MONTH WE SHALL GIVE U OUR VOTES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari has done very well for the Igbos.

Feed a dog a day...? Feed Igbo for hundreds of years na hatred, bigots, curses, complaints and arrogance u go get.

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by mekaboy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Show love with their tax or what?

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

1) marginalizing them. Anytime there is an appointment to fill. He goes to daura and pick a cow or a goat from his backyard to fill the post. He shows 'love' to Ibos by ensuring that no IBO man heads any arm of the security, paramilitary or military, not even civil defense. Well done dumbo.

2) you also show love to them by sending armoured tanks to kill their youths in Aba, PH, Asaba, Onitsha, Owerri, etc. Even when the UN report says that their region in the safest region in Nigeria. North has boko, SW has kidnappers who are catching, beheading and mining people's skulls to trade in open markets everyday.

3) you refused to complete a single project in the East but rather prefer to insult them because they gave you only 5% of their votes. Na 1.5% you go see next month.

Carry on with your nepotism, in fact bundle out all Senator and HOR members and put your daura goats and cows in the national assembly to represent yorubas, Ijaws, IBO and all other tribes. Your broken-headed hungry zombies are there to sing your praises and consider you greater than Awolowo and MKO put together.
grin
Yes Buhari is greater than Obasanjo.
but this was the type of silly comment OJUKWU made to the Northerners in the 60s that got hundreds of thousands of una dead..and again aggravated in the 70s during biafran war that got millions of millions of una killed again i swear.
you these pigs are worthless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashacot:
NO BE LIE BABA.
TRUE IGBOS ARE AWARE OF IT AND WE LOVE YOU TOO.
ONLY IPOB TERRORISTS AND FRUSTRATED PDP WAILERS ARE ANGRY WITH U.
COME NEXT MONTH WE SHALL GIVE U OUR VOTES
Shameless Yoruba terrorist liar.
remain the Yoruba that you are, we don't need you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Drchristian:

Yes Buhari is greater than Obasanjo.
but this was the type of silly comment OJUKWU made to the Northerners in the 60s that got hundreds of thousands of una dead..and again aggravate in the 70s during biafran war that got millions of millions of una killed again i swear.
you these pigs are worthless.

Why don't you declare war on Igbos ?
declare it on your street and see what will happen to you.

glorified fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Drchristian:
Buhari has done very well for the Igbos.

Feed a dog a day...? Feed Igbo for hundreds of years na hatred, bigots, curses, complaints and arrogance u go get.

Igbos dont need you. get that into your skull.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by ashacot: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Shameless Yoruba terrorist liar.

remain the Yoruba that you are, we don't need you..

I am from UDI LGA if Enugu state. i owe you no explanation where i come from. You are not more igbo than i m. You think every igbo person should criticize the president?

I am an unapologetic baba buhari fan. I love him with everything. If you like call me afonja, or aboki like you lots do here, none of my business. I will vote for buhari and i already promise to give him 50 of my friends votes like i did in 2015.

WAIL ON.

6 Likes

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Igbos are ungreatful bastard now , cursed tribe angry

Quote me and be unfourtunate angry
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

Why don't you declare war on Igbos ? declare it on your street and see what will happen to you. glorified fool.
They will run away. YORUBA people defeated you in Lagos including your markets in Akure.
The Ore's defeat is also Legendary and unforgettable.
Has Igbos won any war?
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by kayfra: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

1) marginalizing them. Anytime there is an appointment to fill. He goes to daura and pick a cow or a goat from his backyard to fill the post. He shows 'love' to Ibos by ensuring that no IBO man heads any arm of the security, paramilitary or military, not even civil defense. Well done dumbo.

grin

Stop hawking gala in traffic. Get a stall.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by ashacot: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
77up:
Igbos are ungreatful bastard now , cursed tribe angry

Quote me and be unfourtunate angry

Please we shouldnt go tribal. let us respect our political belief n choice without going tribal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by diadem10: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
My conclusion.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by 77up(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashacot:

Please we shouldnt go tribal. let us respect our political belief n choice without going tribal.
We are already on tribal since year 990AD bro , who ever feeling the heat too much should just leave the kitchen .

We are into it together , stupid igbos think they have the monopoly of criticism.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Balyz: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

grin

Ibos had a field day when Jonathan was in charge, now it's a different ball game entirety. They are going to make another political mistake by voting massively for Atiku and when he loses they will spend the next 4 years in agonizing wailing and pain.Buhari should just ignore them cos politically he doesn't need them

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
kayfra:

Stop hawking gala in traffic. Get a stall.

Thank you!

'Gala-hawking' is more rewarding and respectable and has made me a multi-
millionaire, while you remain wretched on your 30k/month BMC zombie job, merely existing and scrapping by. Get ready to go back to chasing danfos and molues for N50 'owo mi da' after February when your principal loses out.

Arindin!

grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Balyz:
Ibos had a field day when Jonathan was in charge, now it's a different ball game entirety. They are going to make another political mistake by voting massively for Atiku and when he loses they will spend the next 4 years in agonizing wailing and pain.Buhari should just ignore them cos politically he doesn't need them

Balurudeen my dear yoruba Muslim brother, truth be told we yoruba are the most politically irrelevant, history teaches that in all the 6 presidential elections that has been held in Nigeria, yoruba voters lost all (including Obj's), until 2015 when they successfully put a president in aso rock for the first time in Nigeria history. We Yorubas are the irrelevant ones according to political history my dear.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Balyz: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Balurudeen my dear yoruba Muslim brother, truth be told we yoruba are the most politically irrelevant, history teaches that in all the 6 presidential that has been held in Nigeria, yoruba voters lost all (including Obj's), until 2015 when they successfully put a president in aso rock for the first time in Nigeria history. We Yorubas are the irrelevant ones according to political history my dear.

grin
The beginning of Your fresh round of tears is just a few weeks away

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by dockokwus: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
The dullard is talking rubbish as usual.
Even if he kills all adult Ibos and there are only children and animals remaining,he MUST still appoint ministers from the five Igbo states,be them surviving children or animals.Its sacrosant in the constitution or his government seizes to exist constitutionally.
He cannot do chi chi about it even if his heart and whole person would wish otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Balyz:
The beginning of Your fresh round of tears is just a few weeks away

I'm happy you didn't disagree with the fact I slammed on your skull. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by truefact: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashacot:

I am from UDI LGA if Enugu state. i owe you no explanation where i come from. You are not more igbo than i m. You think every igbo person should criticize the president?

I am an unapologetic baba buhari fan. I love him with everything. If you like call me afonja, or aboki like you lots do here, none of my business. I will vote for buhari and i already promise to give him 50 of my friends votes like i did in 2015.

WAIL ON.
Of course, there has always been zombies who hate their own for the love of strangers and you are not an exception. Besides, man greatest enemies have always been those from his family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Turantula(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashacot:

WAIL ON.
My muslim friend, just pray harder till u get the mark of the beast on your forehead to see if allah willl make u an igbo man in ur next reincarnation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Vtrd: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
mekaboy:
Show love with their tax or what?
You just have to wonder.

I doubt if this news is true.

For Nigeria's sake, I hope the president is not this stupid and bigoted.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Vtrd: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Drchristian:

They will run away.
YORUBA people defeated you in Lagos including your markets in Akure.

The Ore's defeat is also Legendary and unforgettable.

Has Igbos won any war?
Who is this wannabe?

Was there a Yoruba army?
Or you think any sole ethnic army could have stopped the organised biafran incursion of the 60s that took Nigeria 3 good years with major international arms import and food blockade as advantages?

Go and read correctly. Leave bigotry for those with the knowledge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by bishopkay: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Imagine a president saying this and he still has supporters.

Was he elected president of the north and west while another is president of the east?

Such bigotry...such ingrained ineptitude and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by kayfra: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

'Gala-hawking' is more rewarding and respectable and has made me a multi-
millionaire, while you remain wretched on your 30k/month BMC zombie job, merely existing and scrapping by. Get ready to go back to chasing danfos and molues for N50 'owo mi da' after February when your principal loses out.

Arindin!

grin

Olofo. Omo oni gala cheesy
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by oilPUSSY(f): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
A president that doesn't read.

How would he know that it's a must that a minister must come from every state according to Nig constitution ?

Amechi was right all these while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
kayfra:

Olofo. Omo oni gala cheesy

Se baba re ti ri iru owo nla kabiti yen ri laye won.

Omo ake. Awon Elebi! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku In America Trends On Twitter: See Tweets / When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? / Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.