Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief (2240 Views)

Don't Vote For The Infidel, Obi, No Matter How Corrupt The Muslim Is - Cleric / Obi: No Aspirant Can Save Nigeria via The 1999 Constitution - Afe Babalola / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by Goke7: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U guys are just pathetic, and only blinded by h hatred.
Some says he is fighting corruption yet all he do is witch hunting.
Some1 collection a whopping 5million dollars in cash yet he did nothing about it.

Y'all supporting this failure called buhari are all sick.

Is that the only defence you can come up with? It's a shame for a VP candidate to say you don't close shop to fight corruption all in the name of defending looters. It tells us the kind of govt they will run, they will open the national treasury to all who want to loot. Very bad sign I tell u. Only morally bankrupt individuals will see that as an intelligent point

1 Like

Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Goke7:

Is that the only defence you can come up with? It's a shame for a VP candidate to say you don't close shop to fight corruption all in the name of defending looters. It tells us the kind of govt they will run, they will open the national treasury to all who want to loot. Very bad sign I tell u. Only morally bankrupt individuals will see that as an intelligent point

No matter how u twist the word, it's still won't change what he actually meant.
His words are for wise people only
Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by maestroferddi: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
9jatriot:
Your first statement says all those who support PMB do not have sense, I am yet to see you condemn the man who says we should not pursue the thieves. Because, using Peter obi's policy, he is suggesting that Gaduje be allowed to go free as are many others.

If you really want to support what is right, then you should condemn this and not hide under this am not PDP or APC mantra.

I hate to try to disabuse your narrow-mindedness.

Could you go back and re-watch the debate?

Obi acknowledged that thieves shouldnt be allowed to have a field day but the shop should not be closed just to pursue thieves...

Commonsense if you ask me...
Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by omonuhabi(m): 2:43am On Dec 16, 2018
At least Obi agreed that his cohorts are thieves abi! Now I am satisfied.
Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by amaechi1: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2018
OP you have finished the matter. It is left for Obi and his cohort to accept the advice or probably delete that statement from the surface of the earth, that is if it possible.
Re: Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief by 9jatriot(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
One would wish that they would be honourable enough to do that, yet you keep seeing thread springing up to defend that statement. Peter Obi simply showed he is probably good and running a containerised economy not a multidimensional economy like Nigeria.

amaechi1:
OP you have finished the matter. It is left for Obi and his cohort to accept the advice or probably delete that statement from the surface of the earth, that is if it possible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Primary Election Committee Land In Benin / Russian Plane Lands In Makurdi Deliverers Military Helicopters ( throw back) / ONDO 2020: Behold A Major Road In Owo Akeredolu Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.