Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Advice (409 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice by nairalander2003(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hi, nairalanders i need your advice: I have been in relationship with my cousin sister and she accepted but now she dont want to pick my call again and threat that she do not love me again but any time i went to her place she always looking at me and treat me well but if i left she will not pick my call but she recieves my text messages. pls do i quit the relationship
Re: Need Advice by GoldenJAT(m): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Djshshsbshdbdjb!! That's all I have to say. Do the above and she will pick ur calls. Mtchewww!
Re: Need Advice by Ishilove: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Your cousin's sister is your cousin. That's like dating your own sister.

Sick! angry
Re: Need Advice by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Your cousin's sister is your cousin. That's like dating your own sister.

Sick! angry

Ishi Sugar, can I see you in camera? grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Latest HD Hollywood Movies Now On Your Drives / **neatly Used 2013 Honda Accord** / Nigerian Undergraduate Poses With Fish Seller Mum As She Matriculates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.