Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering (28588 Views)

Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by donbenie(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:
People should learn to mind there business
which kind of nonsense advice is that? So because she is the Mother people should stand aside while she murder the little girl..
That child will not be more than 3 years old,in your view is that punishment commensurate with her age? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Resener11(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gucciblog:
She's My Daughter Not Yours— Nurse Brutalizing Her Daughter Tells Neighbours Trying To Interfer

A concerned Nigerian took to social media to condemn an act which took place in Sapele in Delta State of a Lady who's a supposed Nurse brutalizing a toddler who happens to be her daughter. According the Facebook user Sapele Oghenek, the lady dealt with the girl even when neighbours tried interfering.

Read the post below;

Watch the Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/shes-my-daughter-not-yours-nurse-brutalizing-her-daughter-tells-neighbours/

This is wrong

Study and visit in Canada with 2m naira(deposit of 400k). Check my signature.

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by donbenie(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
crafteck:

Not at dis age
Neither is cracking the little girl's head open an appropriate punishment at her age?
This is child abuse..
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Tolubory(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
CONDTRADICTION
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Uyi168: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cain nor dea kill pikin..
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
donbenie:
which kind of nonsense advice is that? So because she is the Mother people should stand aside while she murder the little girl..
That child will not be more than 3 years old,in your view is that punishment commensurate with her age? angry

I dont know how old you are or if you have kids. But dont be a hypocrite. And stop acting like you were not beaten when you were growing up. She is the mother of the child and was provoked to discipline the kid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Y'all should learn to mind your business especially those stupid hypocrite neighbours. That will do worse to their kids assuming they were in her shoes

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by guru90: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Keep the training alive!!!
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Lloydthesaint: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nigerians are always angry

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by chiboy1116: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
PurplePatch:
Discipline is not administered like this. Words can do more than this inhumane brutality. any way those who went through the eye of a needle to have an only child won't do this. Easy come easy. ....
which one is Inhumane brutality? undecided , your mama no beat u shey ?
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Ayobami7(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来句我们是冠军
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by chiboy1116: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
donbenie:
Neither is cracking the little girl's head open an appropriate punishment at her age?
This is child abuse..
which one is child abuse ? Lolx
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by chiboy1116: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
donbenie:
e be like say Ur mama no beat u ?lolx
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
PurplePatch:
Discipline is not administered like this. Words can do more than this inhumane brutality. any way those who went through the eye of a needle to have an only child won't do this. Easy come easy. ....
forget words! Now a days children can't be tamed by mere words
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by taurusdude0(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
James0909284:
See post below ����
mr man can you go to hell
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Face your studio and mind your business.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

This is the best time to treat her to get sense.
"spare the rod and spoil the child" doesn't mean "beat your child like a goat" . What if the child had died in the process?
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by midupe(f): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
I presume she isn't the biological Mother.....It's Such a Barbaric act......
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by AeroplaneApple: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Face your studio and mind your business.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

This is the best time to treat her to get sense.
did you notice the scar on the childs head? You can flog her back but not her head. That could cause irreparable damage.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Lucifer66(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.
You're the definition of a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by donbenie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:

I dont know how old you are or if you have kids. But dont be a hypocrite. And stop acting like you were not beaten when you were growing up. She is the mother of the child and was provoked to discipline the kid. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Y'all should learn to mind your business especially those stupid hypocrite neighbours. That will do worse to their kids assuming they were in her shoes
Am old enough to have realised that some people will go over and above in the name of discipline..
Nobody said a Child should not be disciplined when she goes wrong but some people are simply mean and will take out their meanness on their children..
That kind of bump on the head of an 8 year old may be more appropriate but not on a 3 year old..
The fact that some parents abuse their children in the name of discipline does not in any way make it less of an abuse either..using a hot pressing iron to inflict burns on a child among other atrocities are some of the devilish acts perpetrated in the name of DISCIPLINE..
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Chevronstaff: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
check well,nor be she born dat pikin...No sane woman will do this to her own child
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oritsewhandey:

Social welfare should obtain the child from her, IMMEDIATELY!!!
Also get her subpoena to competent court of law jurisdiction, immediately to serve as deterrent to other useless parents.
ichenó by isú oyibo
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Cantonese: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:
she is right it's her daughter for Christ sake.. this is Nigeria, na so my papa and mama take flog me and my siblings, and today everyone one of us is useful to ourself and thank my parents everyday for instilling discipline in us... . from the pic its clear that she is using a cane which is what most parents use to correct their kids.. there is nothing wrong with that...

as for the injury on the child's face, it was definitely a mistake.. when u people refused to allow her to flog her child in peace, she must have mistakenly injured the child out of anger.. no mother will carry such a little child for nine months and purposely inflict such injury on her...

go and report her to the police or take her to court, and u will see that there is no law prohibiting her from flogging her child....

if it were me, I will leave the child and flog all u pokenosers..

Tomorrow it's still u guys that will insult her mother for not training the child properly when the child becomes a slay queen or starts having sex on live TV on bbnaija like Nina and co...

So easy to say. Abeg you don born before? Sorry to ask that question o. So if she 'mistakenky' she flogs the little child to death will you be there as a lawyer to defend her? If your papa and mama flog you like that as you claim, I bet you will forever resent them.
'Spare the rod and spoil the child in no way confers parents with the right for grevious bodily harm as we all can see. For your information children also have rights. Government can take that child away from her parents if there is a complain about such injury. You may ask a lawyer if you wish.
If you like flog your own pickin like carmel or donkey or any animal, the result will await you sometime in the future. No cry then oo.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
She can flog the child to discipline her but cracking her head open with a log of wood is too much.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
donbenie:
Am old enough to have realised that some people will go over and above in the name of discipline..
Nobody said a Child should not be disciplined when she goes wrong but some people are simply mean and will take out their meanness on their children..
That kind of bump on an 8 year old may be more appropriate but not a 3 year old and the fact that some parents abuse their children in the name of discipline does not in any way make it less of an abuse either..

LOL, the bolded just cracked me up. so you agree after all that a child deserves that kind of mark. I dont like dragging issues on a faceless forum because its pointless and i don't even know if i am dragging issues with some kid. anyway, that is just cane my friend, she will feel the pain, heck she might even fall sick but the bottom line is any parent has a right to flog their children, even mercilessly if they deserve it. all parents wants the best for there children and will try to raise them to the best of their knowledge. Nosy people should learn to mind their business.
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
Spare the rod and spoil the child. Better to flog her now than let her grow up without sense and end up letting a yahoo boy use her destiny for riches all because of disobedience.

Parents, when you want to discipline your child(ren) don't use Nigeria-induced frustration to carry out whatever form of discipline you choose.
Spare the rod indeed! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by BOWOTO(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Most Nigerians are indeed under a spell, anyone who supports this on a child deserves what's going on in the country. All of you that got beaten like this, how has it helped the country?

Wicked people. This is a crime in other countries, but they still produce better and more productive youths.

Nigerian will not Change in this generation.

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
kamez:
she is right it's her daughter for Christ sake.. this is Nigeria, na so my papa and mama take flog me and my siblings, and today everyone one of us is useful to ourself and thank my parents everyday for instilling discipline in us... . from the pic its clear that she is using a cane which is what most parents use to correct their kids.. there is nothing wrong with that...

as for the injury on the child's face, it was definitely a mistake.. when u people refused to allow her to flog her child in peace, she must have mistakenly injured the child out of anger.. no mother will carry such a little child for nine months and purposely inflict such injury on her...

go and report her to the police or take her to court, and u will see that there is no law prohibiting her from flogging her child....

if it were me, I will leave the child and flog all u pokenosers..

Tomorrow it's still u guys that will insult her mother for not training the child properly when the child becomes a slay queen or starts having sex on live TV on bbnaija like Nina and co...
Inspite of the discipline we still have thieves and wayward children, don't you think this kind of approach need to change?. Inspite of the discipline our politicians are still corrupt even though they came from humble background with disciplinarian

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by BOWOTO(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
biosilicon:

LOL, the bolded just cracked me up. so you agree after all that a child deserves that kind of mark. I dont like dragging issues on a faceless forum because its pointless and i don't even know if i am dragging issues with some kid. anyway, that is just cane my friend, she will feel the pain, heck she might even fall sick but the bottom line is any parent has a right to flog their children, even mercilessly if they deserve it. all parents wants the best for there children and will try to raise them to the best of their knowledge. Nosy people should learn to mind their business.

You that they flogged like this, how has it helped the country? In saner climes this is a crime, and they still provide more law abiding citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by kamez(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cantonese:

So easy to say. Abeg you don born before? Sorry to ask that question o. So if she 'mistakenky' she flogs the little child to death will you be there as a lawyer to defend her? If your papa and mama flog you like that as you claim, I bet you will forever resent them.
'Spare the rod and spoil the child in no way confers parents with the right for grevious bodily harm as we all can see. For your information children also have rights. Government can take that child away from her parents if there is a complain about such injury. You may ask a lawyer if you wish.
If you like flog your own pickin like carmel or donkey or any animal, the result will await you sometime in the future. No cry then oo.

I'm not married but I have a son (that's him, the little boy on my profile pic) parents in Nigeria flog their kids everyday. how many have u seen flogging their kids to death?

were u there to confirm that she was flogging her kid like a camel?... I will never support inflicting bodily harm on any child, my parents flogged me, I never said they inflicted injuries on me.. that injury on the girls forehead was as a result of the neighbors that tried to stop the woman from flogging the child the cane otherwise why didn't the op post pics of more injuries..

u can't love a child more than his/her mother..u re free to train ur own child with words and more words.. leave others to train theirs the way they deem fit
Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Gboliwe: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kindly follow this link and do not hesitate to help. Nothing, absolutely nothing is small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/9#1315227.292

1 Like

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by biosilicon: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
BOWOTO:

You that they flogged like this, how has it helped the country? In saner climes this is a crime, and they still provide more law abiding citizens.

Re: Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering by Afamed: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This must happen during Buhari time...

Frustration everywhere undecided
Schmuck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Naval Officer Arrested For Defrauding & Assaulting Pos Agents In Nasarawa / Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.