Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (51288 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by kamez(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
gosh!! this is hypocrisy at its peak... Kalu was a member of the ruling party back then wasn't he?

Kalu, amaechi and the other pdp defectors should hide their faces in shame..

spits!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by ogawisdom(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin

Orji kalu u were part of the looting gang

1 Like

Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by donikky(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
tit:

Nice bags.
it's just #1800 ma
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Coolbadguy: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
17Ebiscoo:
Former governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, has reacted to the vice presidential debate involving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the VP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Peter Obi and three other vice presidential candidates on Friday.

Kalu said that the debate would have been a great opportunity for the former ruling party to apologise to Nigerians for the damage they caused for 16 years.

Vice President Osinbajo and former Anambra Governor, Obi clashed yesterday in a political debate in Abuja ahead of 2019 presidential election.

Other participants in the debate were: Umma Getso YPP; Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima, ACPN; and Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya, ANN.

Kalu praised the performance of Osinbajo, tweeting, “Yesterday was a perfect opportunity to say”we are sorry”for 16 years of looting spree unfortunately it wasn’t utilised.

“Prof.Osinbajo @ProfOsinbajo gave a sterling stewardship account of the “recovery” process under PMB @MBuhari. We are proud of you.
#2019Debate #NextLevel.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/2019-vp-debate-uzor-kalu-reacts-osinbajos-performance-reveals-one-thing-obi-done/

See this big thief dey call person thief, big ole ole when still get corruption case when he nor go fit escape idiot, as if he was not a governor understand that same platform for 8years mumu orji kalu, i never see igbo man when foolish reach this man.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by stanthonynaija: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Orji Ujor Kalu is one of the bad eggs of PDP that later went to PPA and then to APC..That's why I laugh when people say 16years of PDP when the people that were bad in PDP are now in APC.

So Orji Uzor Kalu, we are still waiting for you to apologise to Abians for all your evil deeds against the state, return all stolen funds.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Ikpongiton: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
see a looter condemning looting .chai!this man get mind sha .
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by bestower: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why is this guy talking? pls tell him to stay away from politics for a while he has nothing I mean absolutely nothing to say.... wasted 8 years of abia state future....
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Handsomecole(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is where you get it all wrong. I dont know how old you were when Orji Kalu was Governor. To start with Orji Kalu was de registered from the party in 2007.
Before then he was a critic of the many policies of the PDP under Obasanjo. When Obj mounted toll gates in states Orji Kalu was the only Governor who pulled down the one in his state because you cant collect toll when the roads are bad, he vehemently stood against his 3rd term ambition.
This led to him being sidelined from party activities infact Obj once walked him out of a state Governors meeting which he refused .
So saying he was part of the mess is an error. Infact , on the others of obasanjo he was no longer carried along in party activities even in his state.

Nigerianization:
You were part of the 16 years looting spree and only joined the APC after they had won the 2015 general elections.

However, Peter Obi joined the PDP towards the twilight of the looting spree so why should he be the one to apologize for the sixteen years of looting that he was not a part of.

Orji Uzor Kalu should apologize on behalf of the PDP and state clearly his role in the looting season.

It is imperative for him to tell us how he looted Abia state funds so that we can see how we can beg EFCC to forgive him
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Handsomecole(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is where you all get it all wrong. I dont know how old you all were when Orji Kalu was Governor. To start with Orji Kalu was de-registered from the party in 2007.

Before then he was a fearless critic of the many anti people policies of the PDP under Obasanjo. When Obj mounted toll gates in states Orji Kalu was the only Governor who pulled down the one in his state because you cant collect toll when the roads are bad, he vehemently stood against his 3rd term ambition.
This led to him being sidelined from party activities infact Obj once walked him out of a state Governors meeting which he refused .

So saying he was part of the mess is an error. Infact , on the others of obasanjo he was no longer carried along in party activities even in his state.

He laid a good foundation in his state unfortunately hes successors faiiled to carry on due to their selfish reasons.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Figolouis: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
hmmm!! am sorry 4 dis asslicker, b4, i used 2 respect him but dis time around he missed it.
appologise unbehalf of who? he was outstanding as a governor, not a thief like u,
u served as a governor 4 8yrs under PDP but your score card was loothing and u want obi to apologise 4 ur sins.
THANK GOD D THIEVES HAVE MOVED OUT, d party is more formidable
APCsaints ATIKU/OBI 2019
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by mostmorgan: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
is it that only pdp has governed this country from the day of creating what about Bulgari, he did contribute to the betterment of this country?
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by amazon14: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nothing wey I no go hear from this APC clowns.
Na this kind person dey follow talk!!!
Tufiakwa!!!! ALu!!!!
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by manchester1: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kali sef.. Who is PDP?
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Jowanson: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
What a way to reason...so to this man, yesterday's platform was meant to apologize? Choi....the reasoning is so childish...Apologize for what na?

I just don't understand the way some of these politicians reason iswerdown! Them go just open their mouth to yarn gibberish.. Apologize ko Apologize ni...Him for come do the debate na...
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
What does this corrupt man has to say?
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by kingstarz: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Now I have confirmed that Orji Kalu is really brain dead,i thought it was just rumour
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Op80: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Copied

The summary of VP debate between PDP and APC You own a supermarket where goods get missing from the shelve on daily bases.. Solution PDP~Install modern security gadgets, retrain staff, chip each product, increase sales... APC~lock your shop, sit outside with machete, chase away any suspicious looking person. Die of hunger!
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Omoboricash(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
sugarcoatedhoni:
Is Kalu for real...

Has he apologized for 8 years of looting in Abia

I always wonder what this man is up to with this lifeless support
I'm not an apc members but Buharist to the core. Uzor Kalu really goofed on his statement. Was he not part of pdp that looted the country dry. He was governor of Abia for good eight years under pdp. What legacies has he left for people of Abia. The man should cover his face

1 Like

Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by wasuka14(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Any sane man in this country today knw Dt pdp are comin to tell us lies, that Dey can’t fix anything if get d chance dan to begin to share d money among themselves. But for the purpose of wailing, many young Nigerians who’s there future are been destroy will also join to help d destroyer to destroy them. Man is his own enemy. Atiku and pdp will take us further down d well. Let’s hang on and allow Pmb to take us out of the pit first. Once outside we can run to whatever place we like. quote author=17Ebiscoo post=73871222]Former governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu, has reacted to the vice presidential debate involving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the VP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Dr. Peter Obi and three other vice presidential candidates on Friday.

Kalu said that the debate would have been a great opportunity for the former ruling party to apologise to Nigerians for the damage they caused for 16 years.

Vice President Osinbajo and former Anambra Governor, Obi clashed yesterday in a political debate in Abuja ahead of 2019 presidential election.

Other participants in the debate were: Umma Getso YPP; Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima, ACPN; and Khadijah Abdullahi-Iya, ANN.

Kalu praised the performance of Osinbajo, tweeting, “Yesterday was a perfect opportunity to say”we are sorry”for 16 years of looting spree unfortunately it wasn’t utilised.

“Prof.Osinbajo @ProfOsinbajo gave a sterling stewardship account of the “recovery” process under PMB @MBuhari. We are proud of you.
#2019Debate #NextLevel.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/15/2019-vp-debate-uzor-kalu-reacts-osinbajos-performance-reveals-one-thing-obi-done/[/quote]
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's why I said please join the movement 2020 together we will jail people like Orji.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nigerianization(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Handsomecole:
This is where you get it all wrong. I dont know how old you were when Orji Kalu was Governor. To start with Orji Kalu was de registered from the party in 2007.
Before then he was a critic of the many policies of the PDP under Obasanjo. When Obj mounted toll gates in states Orji Kalu was the only Governor who pulled down the one in his state because you cant collect toll when the roads are bad, he vehemently stood against his 3rd term ambition.

I may not know you but your analysis shows that you are not conversant with Orji Uzor Kalu's political journey. He made several attempts to return to the PDP after 2007 but was frustrated by his enstanged god son T. A. Orji.

All through those periods, he was a PPA chieftain in Abia and PDP chieftain in Abuja

Please do you research properly before responding.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Mankosi: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's one of the criminals Osibanjo is chasing but unfortunately he's living with him in his house.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nigerianization(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
ozaovehe:

Is that y peter obi join to receive his own share of the next looting. Anyway sai baba till 2032...

Maybe

There are people in the APC that in my view, can castigate the PDP. Not latter day converts like Kalu
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by JOHNSON86(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
you should be ashame of yourself (KALU) ARE YOU NOT ONE OF THE LOOTERS
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
I once watched a video where a man used something to break the mouth of former italian prime minister. How that kind of thing don't happen in Nigeria. Just use one plank and break this man's mouth for thinking we are Fools.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
I once watched a video where a man used something to break the mouth of former italian prime minister. How that kind of thing don't happen in Nigeria. Just use one plank and break this man's mouth for thinking we are Fools. And these journalist will never ask the right questions.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Minjim: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
lconised:
Lol..this same man that looted Abia state, the reason the state is dead.

Copy: Chef2000 aka Nnewisuper, come and defend yo state. cheesy

What of Theodore Orji?
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
stupid orji it wont stop u from going to jail
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by excel101(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
I hope the former PDP Gov. of Abia State can here listen to himself.
Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by WonderManly(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Osibanjo after the debate...
Osibanjo: Baba that debate na set up ooo, see as Obi want tear me apart.
Baba: I told you, that is why i wont attend.
Osibanjo: I will tell Lai mohammed and Keyamo to list out different lies so you can choose the best one to tell our zombie followers.

Re: 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob by kanem1: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please let Kalu return all he looting from Abia without mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) / Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.