Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Extremely Rich Businessperson, E-money Buys His Wife A Rolls Royce Phantom As He - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Extremely Rich Businessperson, E-money Buys His Wife A Rolls Royce Phantom As He (448 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Rich Businessperson, E-money Buys His Wife A Rolls Royce Phantom As He by odidi24news(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Extremely rich businessperson, E-money buys his wife a Rolls Royce Phantom as her 2018 Christmas gift(photos).

Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo a.k.a E-Money has purchased his significant other and mother of his three children, Juliet, a Rolls Royce Phantom as her 2018 Christmas present.

He shared the photographs of his significant other presenting before the extravagance vehicle and composed

”It would be ideal if you enable me to appeal to God for this Lady .She has been with me through various challenges, She has prayed constantly for me…. My Love you merit all the beneficial things of life .Enjoy your Christmas gift….. Congrats My Tomato Jos @iam_mrse #rollsroycephantom

See more photographs underneath.

Valuing his signal, an energized Juliet composed

”Goodness my God! Christmas came early. I’m as yet astounded. Returned home for Christmas ,just to see another child Thank you my affection , you see why l adore you. You are so brimming with astonishments and constantly prepared to blessing me with valuable things …. You will perpetually be my Super man, l can never exchange you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel garnish . I Love You child @iam_emoney1 #rollsroycephantom”.

http://odidi24.com/

(1) (Reply)

BBC Interviews UNIBEN Graduating Student Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times. / Lady Raises $2,380 By Selling Videos & Picture Of Her Feet Online (SEE PHOTO) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of The Year And Fans Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.