Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,359 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Can Be Your Virtual Assistant/Representati In Onitsha And Entire Anambra State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Can Be Your Virtual Assistant/Representati In Onitsha And Entire Anambra State (213 Views)

Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha / Bags Of Beans For Sale In Onitsha / Onitsha And Environs--Buy Your Frozen Whole Chicken @ N1000 Per Kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Be Your Virtual Assistant/Representati In Onitsha And Entire Anambra State by Royalemex(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
My name is Emmanuel. I am currently living in Onitsha. I can be your Virtual assistant in Onitsha.

Recall that Onitsha is the home of many powerful markets like Relief market, Main market, Ochanja market, Ose Okwodu market, Bridge Head Market, Shoe site market , Building materials market, Mgbuka Obosi Market, Electricals Market etc.

Are you an individual or company that need to make purchases from Onitsha , or you need to load your goods from Onitsha , or you need any form of virtual assistance from Onitsha. I can help you with that.

Am very honest in my deals. And trust me, your money is safe. I charge commission for this service.
Feel free to contact me. C a l l / W h a t s a p p 0 8 0 6 91 1 9 4 4 3.

I have a registered business
Company for this service. So you can be sure you are safe. My company name is Royalemex Deals with RC No- RC 1527667. You can verify this.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Available @ Affordable Price / The Quality Of Peanut Roaster Machine Is The Core Of Market Competition / Farm Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.