Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha (736 Views)

Why You Should Go For Local Fowls / How To Successfully Rear Local Chickens/fowls For Money / I Need A Young Graduate Like Me That We Can Partner Together To Own A Farm . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by SUGARCyprian247: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hey Guys!,

Few months ago, i tried fowl business with my friend who hails from Jos. He buys it cheaper in Jos while we re sell in Enugu/Onitsha.

But this my guy is not serious, he keep giving excuses upon excuses.

I need someone from the North, especially BAUCHI ( I heard it's surplus in BAUCHI).

I'll fund the business 100%, your duty will be buy and waybill to me.

Let me know if someone is interested in this

Thanks

Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by MatrixReloaded: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
You need to get your arse up there to partner with a serious dealer or agent. You also must know that sending livestock cross state is not easy most especially poultry livestock. It takes the investor time and money to ensure no report of loss to the investment
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by SUGARCyprian247: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
You are right,

Thanks

MatrixReloaded:
You need to get your arse up there to partner with a serious dealer or agent. You also must know that sending livestock cross state is not easy most especially poultry livestock. It takes the investor time and money to ensure no report of loss to the investment
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by MatrixReloaded: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:

You are right,

Thanks

Do this bidding and explore Arewa Region
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
I suggest you go to the North yourself oo.

Then, whatever you do, please beware of scammers.

Good luck
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by SUGARCyprian247: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
omo, this is another angle

We can start small and build trust or maybe we introduce a third party escrow

UnusualEmissary:
I suggest you go to the North yourself oo.

Then, whatever you do, please beware of scammers.

Good luck
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by Rafaelbeulah: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=SUGARCyprian247 post=118193542]Hey Guys!,

Contacts?
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by SUGARCyprian247: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
I've seen your email bro

I have replied
[quote author=Rafaelbeulah post=118199201][/quote]
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by StriveHard: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
I have send you a mail
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by Barth555: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Yes I can help you do,I am from jos but in katsina working, u call contact me through but I also keep than,
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by Barth555: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Let me have ur watsup number my 07030803285
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by dimade1: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2022
This is my watsapp no from sokoto 0. 811 5557708
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by ytdivine(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2022
Agriculture is the key
Invest in it and be happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K4LOJShmVU
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by SUGARCyprian247: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Okay, i will reach out to you guys in the morning
Re: Who Can Partner With Me, Send Local Fowls From The North While I Sell In Onitsha by stanat: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Hey Guys!,

Few months ago, i tried fowl business with my friend who hails from Jos. He buys it cheaper in Jos while we re sell in Enugu/Onitsha.

But this my guy is not serious, he keep giving excuses upon excuses.

I need someone from the North, especially BAUCHI ( I heard it's surplus in BAUCHI).

I'll fund the business 100%, your duty will be buy and waybill to me.

Let me know if someone is interested in this

Hi.i want to understand what you are in need of.is it broilers or old layers?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Request For Information On Pig Farmig / Pls Sombd Should Guard Me On Hw To Use Antiviral Drug For My Broilers / The Soloution Is Here On Naira Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.