Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes (50585 Views)

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by MsGood(f): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
mofedamijo:

They can’t, ever heard of cleaning dirty money.
Someone watches POWER. grin
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by jinxet2000: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
If you want this to happen in your street please follow this link: #naira spill in streets#
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by geezynoni: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
This shouldnt happen in my vicinity.
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Nigerianization(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
In Nigeria, some religious people will steal the t, tithe from it and testify in the church of a certain MANNA from heaven
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by danielligion(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
if na naija, the police go follow pic the money, call him wife for house tell am say him keep am for one dustbin make she com carry am..when dey ask dem how it happen dem go say na the citizen pick all the money
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Uglymugg: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
He he... don't be so surprised if they fish out those missing money and catch the people who might've taken it... These guys don go far with their security and Tech... Naija here?? Lol Almost all the boys for that road go cooperate and sort the money between themselves.. I love my naija

Abi the article said they're tracking them down.
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Starboytwo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
I will come down shappaly asap.....free money....manna from heaven...
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Mosesojie2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by kamez(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
after I Don suffer pick money, u wee now trace me to my house And tell me to return it?

I hope the video will also show the exact amount I picked? because there is no way I'm giving all the money back...

if I pick $1000 I go claim say na $260 I pick... una dey mad
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by gbishman: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Christmas came early
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by theoldpretender(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
He he... don't be so surprised if they fish out those missing money and catch the people who might've taken it... These guys don go far with their security and Tech... Naija here?? Lol Almost all the boys for that road go cooperate and sort the money between themselves.. I love my naija

In 2005, a truck carrying several people was entering a Northern town in Nigeria. One of the occupants was counting money in his hand. Wind blew the money out of the hand.

Within minutes several young boys and men had gathered up the money, and handed it back to the owner( some of the boys had stopped the truck).

And the money was intact.

True story. I witnessed it, so nothing like lies

1 Like

Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by equity1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
selfmadeboss:
183 m and only $300,000 missing? those residents deserve serious beating embarassed
it's $500000, the 282m is naira equivalent.
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by WiseStarr(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mtcheew,I thought it happened in Nigeria,The first thing i checked for was location
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
selfmadeboss:
183 m and only $300,000 missing? those residents deserve serious beating embarassed
That’s how you know a WEALTHY NATION
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by pejuakinab: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kudi!!
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by okrikaboi: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mosesojie2:
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria
Where are you from?

Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Orpe7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
They shout wow wow no shout conductor owa o! Come.down go.pick ur own grin
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
So people like free things abroad?
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by alfredfrddy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
obafemee80:

Police say two bags of cash fell out, one contained $140,000 and the other had $370,000. They are currently looking at social media, videos and photos to try to identify people and cars that could be tracked down in order to recover about $300,000 (₦109m) that is still missing.

Any Nigerian found in this should just prepare to come back home for christmas.
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
These guys don go far with their security and Tech...

When you reach dubai you go know say America dey learn work for the area you mentioned. (security and tech)
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Hamzaay(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Just look at how calm they are.. If this was to be my country one Yoruba woman will be shouting HA! From nowhere like an her money
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by t2luv1: 1:21am On Dec 16, 2018
cozy7:
VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE (AAC) FOR PRESIDENT 2019

OMOYELE SOWORE

Convince me why I should
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Eazie351(m): 4:25am On Dec 16, 2018
They can recover up to 90% of d money if they want to. Those notes come with serial number, they'd just wait 4 ppl who wud spend em' missing ones.
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Melison(m): 4:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Reminds me of something that happened some years ago.

Some robbers robbed a bank bullion van and killed some policemen. These robbers fled when they saw more policemen were coming.

The first set of policemen who got to the scene simply took the remaining money the robbers abandoned and reported that the robbers took all the money.
Directed by tchidi chikere
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by CarGuide: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by Goldenheart(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Some robbers robbed a bank bullion van and killed some policemen. These robbers fled when they saw more policemen were coming.

The first set of policemen who got to the scene simply took the remaining money the robbers abandoned and reported that the robbers took all the money.

That's a movie dude. " Reprisal "
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by tabuski(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lie Muhammad slotted
Re: Armored Truck Spilled ₦182M On New Jersey Highways, Causes Multiple Car Crashes by tck2000(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sunnymatey:
This can't happen in naija

But if it does, better run for ur life cus black n black won't hesitate to shoot at people making attempt to pick the free cash
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passenger Buses Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Over 36 Feared Dead / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.