Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Need Building Tips - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Building Tips (9785 Views)

I Need Building Plan For A Three Bedroom And Two Room & Parlour Self Contain / Need Building Construction? / Do You Need Building Materials Like Steel Rods, Mersh Wire .e.tc Call Us Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Building Tips by vicmoore(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gobi38:
Hello Guys,

I need your help - I am Yankee base and in the process of venturing into Naija real estate market. I recently got a quote for a plot (960 sqm) of Land in Lekki Phase 2 for 7.5 M Naira. Is this price reasonable for that area, I have heard a lot of stories of non naija base being reaped off by family members supervising their real estate projects? I am just trying to minimize my risk. Thanks a lot GURUS

Pls visit here for a WOW building plans that can fit in to your taste
https://www.nairaland.com/vicmoore
Re: I Need Building Tips by vicmoore(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
lammie01:
does any please know how much a plot of land costs at Abraham Adesanya estate ajah. I being offered 2.5M plot of land to build a bungalow.

Also does anyone have any rough idea how much it would cost to build a 3 bed bungalow with decent finishing at the same estate.

I would appreciate if someone please provides information as I am based in the UK.

Tanks bro......concerning ur question...5m can finish and furnish a 3bedrom bungalow for you...4m can finish and furnish it for you but that depends on the kind of furnishing you want.....

Also you can visit here for a building plan that can fit your taste...

https://www.nairaland.com/vicmoore
Re: I Need Building Tips by vicmoore(m): 4:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Gobi38:
Hello Guys,

I need your help - I am Yankee base and in the process of venturing into Naija real estate market. I recently got a quote for a plot (960 sqm) of Land in Lekki Phase 2 for 7.5 M Naira. Is this price reasonable for that area, I have heard a lot of stories of non naija base being reaped off by family members supervising their real estate projects? I am just trying to minimize my risk. Thanks a lot GURUS
Re: I Need Building Tips by godello: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls @londoncool email,Some folks need land around qua calabar or ikot ishie. I noticed u have d connection. Thanx
Re: I Need Building Tips by LondonCool(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
godello:
Pls @londoncool email,Some folks need land around qua calabar or ikot ishie. I noticed u have d connection. Thanx

Have they bought the land ?
Re: I Need Building Tips by twinskenny(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
LondonCool:

Have they bought the land ?

hello sir,

what stage is ur project?

do you need our services?

thanks
Re: I Need Building Tips by Heyllle(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2021
My wife and I did almost all the repairs ourselves, painted the walls, laid tiles, assembled the kitchen, but the problem remained in one thing. Installing doors and windows, DIY or Hiring a Professional? What do you think?
Re: I Need Building Tips by LondonCool(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bumped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estimate For Roofing And Ceiling Nogging / Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords / How Much To Build Four 3-bedroom Flat To The Level As Seen In The Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.