Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola (722 Views)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by Gucciblog: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola, has shed more light on the cause of her dispute with her senior colleague, Toyin Abraham.

In an interview with BBC Yoruba, the actress said their dispute stemmed from the fact that she is friends with Seyi Edun, the new lover of Adeniyi Johnson, who is Toyin’s ex.

When asked whether her friendship with Seyi has anything to do with their current dispute, she said: “Seyi is my friend and I can’t lie about that. .

At the height of the controversy surrounding the split between Toyin Abraham and Adeniyi Johnson, Seyi called me that she was tired of all the drama and she was ready to leave Adeniyi.

I then called Toyin to inform her about Seyi’s decision to leave Adeniyi. I also asked Toyin whether she was still interested in reconciling with Adeniyi, so that Seyi could move on.

Watch the Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/toyin-abraham-cursed-me-due-to-her-marriage-crisis-actress-wumi-toriola/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by Gucciblog: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
More
Re: Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
That is what you get for being a busybody third party, a meddler/mediator who wants to get the whole gist from all sides ! angry

You act as if you mean well...

Aproko!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by Abortions: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Another 213 hectares of.......... If U Know U know

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by neolboy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Just because of man she laid a curse on you.

Don't worry God will break those curses if you turn to Him
Re: Toyin Abraham Cursed Me Due To Her Marriage Crisis – Actress Wumi Toriola by itspzpics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
cheesy that girl eehn

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Attacks Nigerian Film Distribution Company, Filmone / Chika Ike Dressed As A Thai Attire Bride To A Wedding In Thailand / 10 Yoruba Celebrities Who Married Igbo's (inter-tribal Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.