Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics (3377 Views)

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies / Check Out Olamide New Hair Style / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by CHRISJAY2441: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
A Twitter user identified as @EzraelAni, has taken to the platform to call out Olamide cover his choice of lyrics in his song with Dj Kaywise ‘See Mary See Jesus’.

According to the young man, Olamide, who is a Muslim made a secular song with the chorus being chants of two names from the holy book of Christians, Mary and Jesus, which he says isn’t right.

He wrote;

“So a Muslim did a secular song and used “See Mary, See Jesus” as the chorus and all ye Christians seem okay with it? Like, can a Christian try such with holy names from the Quran and go scot free? Na songs like that NBC suppose they ban, but what do i know?

“So i did my research and most of the results i got shows that Olamide is a muslim but let’s leave the argument of Olamide’s religion for another day. My Point is, i think using holy names from eiter the Bible or Quran for secular songs is wrong. Simple”

See his tweets below:

https:///pawXCl-2P

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by amaniro: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
And some myopic Christian will follow the Muslim egbo smoker and sing "See Mary see Jesus " It is very disgusting indeed

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Makito015(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
That guy is a fool

So he doesn't know what to use for his chorus

The annoying thing is that Christian's would still be singing that song
After seeing Mary and Jesus, what next?

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by EbukaHades10(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Didn't like the song in the first place.

Utter rubbish

Let relax myself and wait for his fans to attack me.

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by EbukaHades10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Makito015:
That guy is a fool
The annoying thing is that Christian's would still be singing that song After seeing Mary and Jesus, what next?
See Devil see Delilah

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Nairatrend: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
OP olamide is not a muslim grin
CHRISJAY2441:
A Twitter user identified as @EzraelAni, has taken to the platform to call out Olamide cover his choice of lyrics in his song with Dj Kaywise ‘See Mary See Jesus’.

According to the young man, Olamide, who is a Muslim made a secular song with the chorus being chants of two names from the holy book of Christians, Mary and Jesus, which he says isn’t right.

He wrote;

“So a Muslim did a secular song and used “See Mary, See Jesus” as the chorus and all ye Christians seem okay with it? Like, can a Christian try such with holy names from the Quran and go scot free? Na songs like that NBC suppose they ban, but what do i know?

“So i did my research and most of the results i got shows that Olamide is a muslim but let’s leave the argument of Olamide’s religion for another day. My Point is, i think using holy names from eiter the Bible or Quran for secular songs is wrong. Simple”

See his tweets below:

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Abortions: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
EbukaHades10:
See Devil see Delilah
OR Better still, See Jezebel see Nebuchadnezzer see Judas is CARROT

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
It's an Afonja thing.

We lack self respect and admiration for anything sacred.

It's only pepper (Shombo and tartarshi) we respect small.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by mikejj(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin na we religious pass,na we corrupt pass...my guy if u like call the name only in your room or church...if u dont live a righteous life,you are going to hell.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by mryhon1999(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
i agree
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Mankosi: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na him sing that useless song? Never know he's the one.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Nicklaus11: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Nd who told you that he was refering to Mary nd Jesus from the bible? He didn't say Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ xo it could just be any other person... I mean do you have any idea hw many people who go by the name Mary or Jesus?, it might as well be Jesus Navas or Gabriel Jesus or even the Mary that fries akara balls in front of my house... The virgin and Christ in those names are what makes them holy, when you don't add them then it could be any other person

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Ayobami7(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2018
年越南足球经历
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by stiles009(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2018
C
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2018
I ve never felt comfortable listening to that song
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by InSanety: 1:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Nicklaus11:
Nd who told you that he was refering to Mary nd Jesus from the bible? He didn't say Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ xo it could just be any other person... I mean do you have any idea hw many people who go by the name Mary or Jesus?, it might as well be Jesus Navas or Gabriel Jesus or even the Mary that fries akara balls in front of my house... The virgin and Christ in those names are what makes them holy, when you don't add them then it could be any other person
somebody who thinks..... wink

it is well with you, may sense never depart from you.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Ohraykon: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2018
You and olamide dey craze
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by OKorowanta: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2018
'Believe anybody who believe in Jesus.
If you don't believe dat person dat means you don't believe Jesus.'

How dis one take be bad thing wey Olamide talk?
Over religious naim go kill una for dis Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Auladimeji1: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Makito015:
That guy is a fool

The annoying thing is that Christian's would still be singing that song
After seeing Mary and Jesus, what next?
Point of correction, They are not Christians but church goers,A Christian doesn't listen to secular music. Thank you

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Auladimeji1: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2018
Nicklaus11:
Are you kidney me

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by helium2: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2018
Olamide is not a muslim
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics by Jayslize: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
dat gay is a fool,if his really a christain,if he don smoke lie dis na to dey sing rubbish :-Xdat gay is a fool,if his really a christain,if he don smoke lie dis na to dey sing rubbish

Simi Gushing About How Adekunle Gold Feels Up Her Inside / Actress Etinosa Receives Mercedes Benz As Gift From A Fan In Dubai (Photos) / What Happened After Ernest Asuzu Got Delivered By Pastor Jeremiah Of Mercyland?